Home

What became of Juhani

JediKenobi

I liked Juhani pretty much but I doubt she will make an appearance in TSL, even if they said that the game would take into consideration how you played Kotor 1.

As for the Selkaths, I removed the sound file reference from the "security doors" dlg when you arrive on Manaan. It was driving me nuts :nut: (especially since I used to test some of my mods on the republic officer that greets you there).

Originally posted by Darth333

As for the Selkaths, I removed the sound file reference from the "security doors" dlg when you arrive on Manaan.

I'll have to look again. I tried to find it the other night but was unable. Might have had something to do with the fact it was 4 in the morning :D

Originally posted by Achilles

I'll have to look again. I tried to find it the other night but was unable. Might have had something to do with the fact it was 4 in the morning :D

:D It must have been 4 am ... since the half of the dialogues in the module manm26ad are 2 line door dialogs with the horrible selkath voices:

man26ad_door01.dlg

man26_exit7.dlg

man26_exit6.dlg

man26_exit5.dlg

man26_exit4.dlg

man26_enter7.dlg

man26_enter6.dlg

man26_enter5.dlg

man26_enter4.dlg :D I removed the sound resref and set the dlgs to skippable...what a relief for my ears... :rolleyes:

Erm...getting a little off-topic but couldn't resist...anyways, I hope there won't be too many selkath in TSL...I think I would prefer to see Juhani resuscitate...:rolleyes:

^^^^

Sweet info Darth333, you should release it as a Manaan Selkath Door Relief Mod, it would be a top download I'll wager! :D

As far as Juhani is concerned, she is all right, I guess... she had the right voice but, they could have made her a little more feline looking, especially in the head model, more prominate feline features would have been nice, like the ears, a big hair thing going on, that would have been nice.

If we do conditionally, pending KOTOR's outcome, see Juhani and some of the other NPC's in TSL that will just mean Obsidian went all out while making TSL. To me that is a good and noble thing. :)

Just another 2 cents. :D

ok then, I'll release it this evening at Holowan labs when I get home :) It's all done so all I need to do is to zip it :D

...and thanks for the title Redhawke: "Manaan Selkath Door Relief Mod" :D You'll be in the credits for this one :D

Yeah, definitely was the 4am things because I don't even recognize any of those dialog names :(

Excellent team work on the mod, you two. Can't wait to get home and download it tonight.

ok then, I'll release it this evening at Holowan labs when I get home :) It's all done so all I need to do is to zip it :D

Cool! :D

...and thanks for the title Redhawke: "Manaan Selkath Door Relief Mod" :D You'll be in the credits for this one :D

Thanks! :D

Originally posted by Jedi_Revan

Well its kinda hard to belive she will be in it because shes an optional character.

Well since OE is writing it so that the way you answer some questions at the beginning of the game will determine which characters from KotOR appear, I don't think it will be that difficult at all.

Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

I have to agree with Achillies. Spawning an NPC with a script, fired from a dialogue, pending a certain set global variable isn't that difficult at all.

So Juhani and some of the others are probable for cameos in TSL, pending how KOTOR went that is. :D

If she is not coming back...we can take care of this :D

Archived