Home

The JK community (yes, it's the "myg0t clan" CS flash movie)

Cosmos Jack

Originally posted by Spider AL

You've been following me around trying to needle me for about three threads now Rumor... It's not working and it won't work, ever. There is no stored up quarrel between us. :)

I believe I said that.

Erm, no you tried to say its what they want people to do. What they want is for you to get pissed off and ****. Thats it.

Not only that, you lead into all this psychological bull****. You have zero knowledge about it, and you know it.

We raged rpgers all throughout jk2/jk3 and the only difference is that we do it using skill and verbal prowess, not hacks, etc.

Rumor:

Erm, no you tried to say its what they want people to do.

I said this:

"By "what myg0t wants to do to the people they rage" I meant that they wish to annoy them so much that they go insane, and end up going on a killing spree, as in the flash movie."

So in this situation, I'm right and you're wrong. I did indeed say what I said... I said. You just missed it. As for my knowledge of myg0t's psychology, what do you care?

Now read this: I'm not interested in arguing with you. I have no pent-up rage brewing against you. You can flame me all you want, but I'm not going to insult you back, EVER. You're entitled to your opinions about myg0t, and I'm entitled to mine. There is no debate to be had. This is not the place for personal attacks.

We raged rpgers all throughout jk2/jk3 and the only difference is that we do it using skill and verbal prowess, not hacks, etc.
If "raging" people was the only reason I played JO or JA (when I did) I'd take a long hard look at whether I was wasting my time or not. Likewise I think myg0t wastes their own and everybody else's time in a most pointless fashion.

Originally posted by Spider AL

Rumor:

I said this:

"By "what myg0t wants to do to the people they rage" I meant that they wish to annoy them so much that they go insane, and end up going on a killing spree, as in the flash movie."

So in this situation, I'm right and you're wrong. I did indeed say what I said... I said. You just missed it. As for my knowledge of myg0t's psychology, what do you care?

Now read this: I'm not interested in arguing with you. I have no pent-up rage brewing against you. You can flame me all you want, but I'm not going to insult you back, EVER. You're entitled to your opinions about myg0t, and I'm entitled to mine. There is no debate to be had. This is not the place for personal attacks.

If "raging" people was the only reason I played JO or JA (when I did) I'd take a long hard look at whether I was wasting my time or not. Likewise I think myg0t wastes their own and everybody else's time in a most pointless fashion.

God, you're one dense mother****er aren't you? You totally missed my point, but I guess thats as per usual.

Archived