Home

Zabrak in TSL!

Achilles

Originally posted by Darkside_tanro

Im hopeing they make Aliens species slectable as player characters. Being a zabrak or twilek would be great.

Nope they made only Humans as selectable, But hey that doesn't mean that you will be limited to useing only Humans once modding kicks in.

you know how we keep being told that the party changes depending on what path you choose do you think that if you go down the dark parth our little zabrak friend will suddenly get face tattoo's that are darth maulish or similar

nah probably not but its a nice thought lol :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Isn't that a bit of over kill? :eyeraise:

An apprentice or 2 would be good, but all? Thats a bit lame, IMHO.

I don't think OE will make it that way FiEND. If OE only allowed one apprentice at a time (That's the rule and it is easily done!), then you would have to play through TSL a ton of times to see which NPC would make the best apprentice, that would add a ton of replay value.

That's just my thoughts on the subject anyway! :D

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

Hmmm, it would be interesting to have T3 as an aprentice...

Droids don't count. :D

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

I don't think OE will make your non-jedi party members aprentices, though it would be an interesting concept for a mod...*hint*:p

:eyeraise: Uh... CaptainSkye, you should read the whole thread before posting, as your statement is contrary to what Aleggy posted above.

Originally posted by

Aleggy

yes and it has also been stated that you can turn all of your non jedi npc if you wish into your very own jedi apprentice's

From what has been stated about TSL, the NPC's will be richer with a plethora of sub-plots and things for them to do as well as you will be able to make most of your non-droid NPC's into Jedi/Sith apprentices, I'm quite sure you will have to meet strict requirements and follow the right dialogue paths, and you probably will only be able to have one apprentice NPC at a time, adding a lot of potential replay value to TSL. :p

EDIT: Of course that is all dependant on whether they keep these features in the game before release. :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

From what has been stated about TSL, the NPC's will be richer with a plethora of sub-plots and things for them to do as well as you will be able to make most of your non-droid NPC's into Jedi/Sith apprentices, I'm quite sure you will have to meet strict requirements and follow the right dialogue paths, and you probably will only be able to have one apprentice NPC at a time, adding a lot of potential replay value to TSL. :p

EDIT: Of course that is all dependant on whether they keep these features in the game before release. :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

i agree that would give the game plenty of replayability and im sure the ds and ls ending will be very different but i cant help but wonder if there'll be subtle differences in the ds/ls endings depending on wich npc you take on as a n aprentice

and i hope that the dialogue will be more subtle than

'do you want to be my apprentice'

'yes'

'ok then here's your lightsabre cystal go build a lightsbre'

Archived