Home

Universal Model

Shady-D

Right first off, ima ask for a withness, dont take me wrong that im idle or something but i just wanna make sure that this idea doesnt get stolen, i had this idea some time now,

what im doing right now is; im creating a jka model, wich is fully customizable, not via the create a jedi screen but by editing the .skin files, meaning that ppl will no longer have to try to create theyre own models or make skins were everything seems flat

i made this forum for a few reasons,

-So ppl can tell me theyre suggestions of what i should add

-So this idea doesnt get stolen :p

-So i can keep u updated

neways so far i have

-a model

-a cape

-a hood (reborn hood)

-a mask (spider man style)

-a normal face

don be shy now and gimme your suggestions :)

posting pics soon, btw okay jedi robes? can be done, also i had this thing in my head about the a medievil armour kinda torso, you know.. uhm how to explain uhhh Think Sauron. gonna post pics soon just not on my own pc ATM

Btw Keshire dunno but would be nice to release both at the same time you know, so ppl will have full custom skins, with theyre own custom saber to go with it ;) dunno think about it

Originally posted by Miko Reglia

Are you going to include multiple heads and hairstyles?

good idea, btw trenchcoats your right :D See? I knew the lucasforums could help me think of more customizability (dang thats the hardest word i used today :p) neways here are the pics of what ive got so far, its not really much yet but just to let you know that im really doing this

Teh Guy With The mask Over His Head

hooded_mask.jpg

Teh Super Pimp Him Self

hooded_guy.jpg

Caped Version of all 3

cape_men.JPG

For the hairstyles, I think there should be multiple parts for the hair. For example, there should be something like hair_fringe, left_bang, right_bang, hair_back, hair_long_back or something along those lines. That way people can customize the hair a bit more intricately with alpha mapping, and they can just turn off the bits they don't want.

For more ideas with hairstyles, just copy some wacky FF hairstyles. :D

Originally posted by LightNinja

i didnt say hard, i'd say anoying :xp: , also you could do some shoulder armor kind :)

NIGGA PLEASE!!!!! (not meant discriminating!) i weighed jimesu's samurai and lemme tell you that aint fun lolololol, he had like 6 headparts, roflmao oh well guess its gonna be released soon, so i think i can handle this :)

Ninja you remind me of my alter ego NinjaX :p j/k yeah i was planning on doing this gold armour with well a kinda saiyan look but still sauron style so it will be all pointy (sauron) and at the same time be some sort of triangle around the torso (saiyan) :D

btw didnt got a chance to do anything at all today :/ oh well

btw jimesu that was kinda what i was planning but since not many ppl know how to Alpha map, i think ill trow in some solid hairstyles as well

Today i have brought you 3 new add-ons

1- WINGS! W00t! :p mwauhahah

wings.jpg

Next on the list is Headband (not really much)

headband.jpg

and last but certainly not least, Alpha hair!

2 get those cool hair strings

headband_w_alpha_hair.jpg

nvm the top of the side hair, its fixed now

Archived