Home

Do you think modding will be quite the same?

PoM

Originally posted by Achilles

I got the game right after it came out and have religiously completed one game a week since. The only three exceptions that I can think of are the week I was in San Diego, a week while I played Dungeon Siege for a change of pace, and a week where I played Prince or Persia: Sands of Time. I'm still waiting for it to get old....

Yay! Love that game!

Originally posted by Darth333

I do have an Xbox too Haha! and concerning modding, check my post above: those answers were given by Akari himself (dev at Obsidian). It means that we will at least be able to use the good old gff editor :rolleyes::D

yay!!! we're all gonna be clueless until fred releases a tsl editor!!!!

well, maybe not entirely, but really close for some people. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mike Frank

Yes, modding will probably be much different when TSL is released this December. Oh wait, you guys don't have an x-box. Haha!!!

actually, it wouldn't take much for me to go get one. however, i will not be a pawn of emporer gates.

not to mention, i'll be lmao whenever you start complaining about not having any mods available for your precious xbox come january. :dev7:

p.s. i'm not trying to attack you personally, so don't take it that way. post nicely about how your getting tsl first, and it won't happen to begin with. thanx. :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Again, I can not wait to see what you modding gurus accomplish in Feb.- March, or when ever KT gets ported over to TSL, if necessary.

I'm hoping Fred Tetra can get KT ported over to TSL quickly as I'm also just salavating at the chance to look over the game files. I guess I'm a little hardcore too. :D

Originally posted by stingerhs

true, but keep in mind that kt looks directly at the game files, so therefore fred would have to modify it slightly so that it would read tsl files.

Hopefully that will just be a changing a few lines of code to look for the the new TSL registry entries. If all the files structures are identical then we should be in business fast, like Prime said above! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Hopefully that will just be a changing a few lines of code to look for the the new TSL registry entries. If all the files structures are identical then we should be in business fast, like Prime said above! :D

hmm, maybe we'll be able to crack some more stuff in the meantime (like the current success with 3d models by bneezy, cchargin, xavier2, et al.) so that making really good mods for tsl will be even easier. :D

Originally posted by stingerhs

hmm, maybe we'll be able to crack some more stuff in the meantime (like the current success with 3d models by bneezy, cchargin, xavier2, et al.) so that making really good mods for tsl will be even easier. :D

The only true interest I've had in modeling has to do with getting authentic movie style robes. If I can port the TSL robes into the KotOR game, I'll be one happy camper. Aside from that I have little interest in model editing :D

EDIT: I will amend this to say that if the animations are ever cracked, expect me to go full-on nuts with lightsaber mods :bounce1:

Archived