Home

Matrix Reborn

Darth NeoVenom

The Infiltrator and Zeus speed off towards the gate and made it thru. All the Sentinels that were chasing the two ships were destroyed. Both ships slowed down in speed as they pass by various people and ships. Once reaching their destination in the hanger, the Infiltrator and Zeus extended their "feet" and settled down.

A slight shake went thru both ships. NeoVenom lets out a sigh and looks around to his crewmates, "We are finally home." He did the sign of the cross and mumbled. NeoVenom then got up his seat as Arcon and Radar entered the main deck where the rest of the crew was at. Moments later, the crew of the Infiltrator was met up by some of the crew of the Zeus. "Nice flying you did back there." said Pulse as he walked up the main opening of the Infiltrator. He shook Arcon's hand. "You did some nice flying yourself." replied Arcon back. Arcon spoke out to his crew, "All of you did excellent and I am thankful I have such a great crew such as yourselves."

Both crew broke off it little groups throughout the Infiltrator as they talk away with each other. Pulse and Thatch were talking to Arcon and Radar. Nekro and Rufio decided to head back to their rooms. NeoVenom, Zaphire, Beth, Tepe, Shadow, Rogue, Jokemaster, and Wire were all talking to each other. "Is that it? I hope so because I don't want to go back out there." Zaphire said. NeoVenom made a fist with his hand, "I knew those damn machines were up to something." He paused for a second and spoke out again, "Back in the Matrix, I remember Mr. Jones saying that not all the machines are against us. Only a few are...the ones that are desperate for energy and power."

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So some are desperate for energy? What about the rest?"

Shadow puzzled over his own question, and bit his tongue when Jokemaster blurted out his selfprasing.

Wire nodded and added: "Are the machines splitting up into different groups? Cause if they are... Maybe we can use it against them."

"well you guys and think about ti all you want, but i'm tired, i'm going home for a bit, i'll be there if you need me." Rouge said then walked off to the housing.

after about 10 minutes of walking Rouge came to the housing area, he walked down the ramps to his level when he saw his friend.

"hey caitlin, why such a long face?"

"james's ship hasn't reported in yet."

"don't worry about it, your brother is a tough guy, he'll be back."

"your right...hey, i'm organizing a pary for the ship's arrival, wanna come?"

"i'd love to, sounds like fun."

"cool, see ya there, rouge." Caitlin said with a wink. Rouge stood there for a minute watching her leave.

"damn, that ass is smoking!" Rouge whispered and then went to his house, he flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

"Told us we will make it?" NeoVenom said as he laughed. "So tell me, did the Oracle told you we'll make it? But seriously, on behalf of Arcon and us all, we do thank your captain and your fellow crewmates." NeoVenom said to Jokemaster and Rogue. Arcon walked to the group and spoke out to everyone, "Pulse and I are going to head off to the council." With that said, Arcon and Pulse exited the ship. "I guess all of us should head back to our rooms." NeoVenom said as he saw Arcon and Pulse left the ship.

While Radar was about to close the ship's main door, the group exited the ship. NeoVenom looked at the ship as he spoke to everyone, "Maybe the other machines could help but I wouldn't rely on them."

NeoVenom said his goodbyes, as well as Zaphire. "…Till next time!" He yelled back at the other as he departed from them. "It's good to be home." Zaphire said to NeoVenom we a smile.

Meanwhile, Arcon and Pulse reached the room leading to the council of Zion. "We have really important news." said Arcon as he waved a disk in the air so that all the council members can see. "May I?" he asked as he walked over to a drive to insert the disk. One of the council nods in approval, so Arcon inserted the disk. Mumbles and mixed emotions came from the council as Arcon looked on.

[align=center]To Be Continued...[/align]

Archived