Home

Matrix Reborn

Darth NeoVenom

[align=center]Matrix Reborn

During the time of the truce between the people of Zion and the machines, Zion has repaired majority of the major damage that was caused by the war. The machines have agreed to free people who already knew that the Matrix existed. This action has altered their source of energy. Even though the new source of energy the machines are obtaining is sufficient for them to surface, it is not as abundant as the energy that is produced by the human body. Secretly, the machines are still continuing the process of growing babies, so that they can have enough energy to invade and destroy Zion. This has been kept a secret until now...[/align]

In a tall skyscraper looking onto the city of the Matrix world, a fairly young man a gray suit is working on his laptop. But this is no ordinary work he is doing. "Almost there..." he says as he types on the keyboard in front of him. "This would have been extremely hard for an inexperienced person." Mr. Jones looks onto the laptop's screen which is displaying various information about the Matrix. He continues to hack cautiously and stumbles across specific information that made him stop dead in his tracks. Mr. Jones opens his mouth and words in a whisper escapes from his mouth. "I can't believe this. I can't believe this."

Mr. Jones quickly opens his desk drawers and searches for something. "This will do." He says as he reaches down and grabs a computer disk. Cautiously looking around, Mr. Jones inserts the disk into the laptop's disk drive and hits enter on the keyboard. Moments later, a bar appears on the laptop's screen indicating that the download is complete. Mr. Jones reaches towards the phone cable and disconnects it. He quickly closes his laptop, presses a button on the side of it, and extracts the disk. Exiting his office, Mr. Jones takes the nearest stairs and exits the building. "I must notify someone, but whom?" He mumbles to himself.

Outside the Matrix, two ships known as the Infiltrator and Zeus are hovering thru a small tunnel. In the Infiltrator's cockpit, Arcon, captain of the Infiltrator, speaks to the ship's operator, Radar. "We are almost done with this patrol." Radar lets out a sigh and exclaims, "Thank God!" A crackling noise is heard from one of the speakers in the Zeus' cockpit. It is followed by a muffled voice, "This is Arcon. We are done with this section, over." Meanwhile, in one of the sections of the Infiltrator, five crew members are eating together. Barely touching is food, NeoVenom speaks out. "I have this feeling that the truce we have with the machines will not last long." Zaphire stops eating and looks at NeoVenom's face, followed by Tepe's, Wire's. then at Shadow's, and down at the scrappy looking bowl in front of her.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nekro was walking around the Zeus when he saw a machine outside floating past. "Look everyone there is a machine out there. I wonder what its waiting for" said Nekro staring at the machine.

Moments later, two more machines come past. "I think somethings wrong with those machines. They seem to be waiting for something to happen" said Nekro once again to the crew. Nekro approached the communicator of the Zeus and said into to it to the Infiltrator "There are three machines just floating out side our ship be careful."

"Let us go quickly before something happens." Arcon replies back. He continues to speak, "Maybe they are looking for something." One of the three Sentinels extends one of it's tentacles. At the very end of tentacle, it opened up forming a satellite. The three Sentinels zooms away from the two ships. "That was close." Radar says to Arcon.

Zaphire smirks and says, "This beats having nothing to eat." She picks up her spoon full of what looks like apple sauce, tilts the spoon, and lets it hit the bowl again. Zaphire straightens her face and looks at NeoVenom. "Nobody knows how long this truce is going to last, but one thing for sure...." Zaphire looks down at the table and looks up at NeoVenom again, "...Neo saved Zion." She scoops up a spoon full of the apple sauce like food and eats it.

Meanwhile, back at Mr. Jones office, the door smashes open and in the doorway stands an Agent. "Where is he?" he says to a man who is Mr. Jones' boss. The man shivers with a fright and begins to talk. "I...I...I don't know. He was suppose to be in here." The Agent presses onto his left ear and exits the room. Mr. Jones picks up his pace as he continues to walk the sidewalk. Looking over his shoulder, he spots an agent at a distance and quickly turns the corner. Mr. Jones hides in an alley way and checks if a door is open. To his luck, the door was unlock.

Radar exits the cockpit of the Infiltrator and proceeds towards a seat in front of various computer screens, three displaying green symbols scrolling downward. He waves at his other crew mates as he passes by. "Let's see what's going on in here." Radar says as he takes the seat and looks onto the three screens displaying the Matrix in coding. "What the hell..?" Radar says in a puzzled voice. "What is it?" Zaphire asks. Radar looks at Zaphire and says, “There's a chase going on, but this is no normal chase. There are agents following this guy and not just one, but three." NeoVenom looks at Tepe, Zaphire, Wire and Shadow, "Three of them?"

Mr. Jones hurried up the stairs, not looking back. He looks around and notices that he is in back of what looks like the cooking area of a Chinese store. "Pardon me...” Mr. Jones says as he pass by various workers. He exits the store and stops by a pay phone right next to him. Picking it up, he marks various numbers.

A ringing noise can be heard from where Radar was sitting. He looks at headphones in surprise and quickly puts them on. "Operator...” Radar says into the small microphone. Not knowing the voice belongs to Mr. Jones, Radar waits for a reply. "I hold important information that Zion should know about. Please meet me at these coordinates. I'll be wearing a grey suit. Please...there is not much time." The voice coming from the other line gave Radar the coordinates. Moments later, the sound of gun fire can be heard and the call is dropped. Radar gets up from the seat and heads to the cockpit in a sprint. "Sir, we received a call from someone in the Matrix. He requested for us to meet him in the Matrix. He says he holds important information that Zion should know about." Arcon, still looking forward, remains silent for a second. "Do you know who it is?" He asks Radar. "No sir, but whoever he is, his in trouble and is being chased by Agents as we speak. The call was dropped before I even had a chance to ask him who he is."

Arcon was a little bit shocked of what Radar just told him. "Someone is being chased by Agents?" He thought to himself. "I see...notify the Zeus. We are settling down." Arcon says to Radar. A crackling noise can be heard from the Zeus' cockpit once more. A muffled voice, which is Radar, starts to speak. "We are settling down. Arcon request to speak to all of you regarding information we just received."

Jokemaster picked up the call from the Infiltrator.

"All right, I'm going in with you. Hold on a minute." He covered the mic with his hand and yelled "YO PULSE! CALL FOR YOU! THATCH LOAD UP THE PROGRAM I'M JACKING IN." He quickly went to the chairs and waited for Thatch to give him the signal.

Rufio listens to Rouge and then adds, "I don't think we have to worry about the machines. They are machines after all, they only do things for logical reasons, and they would not break the truce. I'm more worried about some fool doing something stupid that would ruin the truce." Then Rufio hears Jokemaster yelling something to Thatch about Jacking in, "Hmm...what's going on in the cocpit?" Rufio starts to wander towards the cocpit and looks back to see if Necro and Rouge would continue their conversation, or come with him.

Pulse meets up with Rufio and Thatch, who was handling the wheel, at the Zues' cockpit. Thatch quickly gets up and let's Pulse handle the wheel while he goes to the core, where Jokemaster, Nekro, and Rogue are waiting. "Impatience...." Thatch says out loud with a slight laughter while exiting the cockpit. "Wonder what it is?" Pulse says to Rufio as he sees the Infiltrator settling down. He begins to settle down the Zeus as Thatch jacks Jokemaster, Nekro, and Rogue into the Matrix. He then proceeds to his operating seat.

In the Matrix, Nekro appears in a small, dimly lit room. The windows of the room are all boarded up and everything is cover by dust and cobwebs. Nekro's cell phone rings and breaks the silence in the room. "Wait for the others and wait for instructions." said Thatch. Nekro is then met up with Rogue and Jokemaster, who both appear a couple of inches away from him.

The Infiltrator slightly shook as it landed on its legs. A voice is heard in the cockpit. "This is Pulse,captain of the Zeus. A few of my crew already jacked themselves into the Matrix." Arcon turns to Radar, "Tell the others to get ready." Arcon presses a switch and tells Pulse the news that Radar has given to him earlier. "How odd..." Pulse says thru the Infiltrator's speakers. "I'll inform the rest of my crew." NeoVenom, Zaphire, and Tepe met up with Shadow and Wire at the bridge. "Everyone take your seats." Radar said to them all. Arcon appears at the bridge. "Good luck everybody and be careful." says Arcon. NeoVenom, Zaphire, and Tepe head to the core and take their seats. Meanwhile, Pulse stands up from the seat he was sitting in, "Get Ready Rufio." He exits the cockpit to inform Thatch on his ship and the others in the Matrix about the information he received from Arcon.

Mr. Jones manages to loose the Agents and police men that were chasing him. He then heads off towards the direction he told Radar about. NeoVenom, Zaphire, and Tepe find themselves in a basement, which was lit by two small up against the wall to their left. "We're in..." NeoVenom says thru his cell phone to Radar. Zaphire fixes up her black tummy shirt and blue leather jacket and pants. "Like my new look?" She looks at NeoVenom thru her blue shades with a smile. NeoVenom,wearing a long black trench coat, black pants, black shirt, and black shades smiles back, "Beats what I'm wearing". They patiently for Shadow and Wire to join them. "The crew members of the Zeus are right next to you, in an old store. Meet up with them and then head towards the direction the man has given to me. Neither I and Thatch, the Zeus' operator, could have set you closer to your destination." Radar says thru the other end.

Shadow shook his head slowly, trying to get rid of the dizzy feelings in his head. He was wearing an agent like suit, but in totally black with a bloodred tie. Checking his gun he smiled at the others.

"So, time to find us some trouble eh?"

----------

Wire fixed her all white clothes. Under the long greyish coat a uzi could be seen.

"Yeah right Shadow... If you used your brain once in a while, maybe, and I mean, just maybe, you could actually learn to shoot that thing"

She turned to the rest of the crew.

((Sorry I haven't been on for a while...))

Tepe looked at the two next to him. He smirked at the two wearing either black or dark blue and black clothes, as he was wearing a long whit trench coat, white pants and a white shirt with a light grey belt where ahngs two holsters and two Beretta's holstered in them. He took a pair of black sunglasses from the pocket over his chest and put them on, stepping towards the door. "Shall we?" he asked and heard the door open. He made a raction that he was used to before the truce, and drew his other pistol and pointed it at the door that opened. As he saw they were from the other ship, he holstered the gun and frowned

As the door opens, NeoVenom and Zaphire look at both Rogue and Jokemaster. "In a moment we'll leave." NeoVenom says to Rogue. He introduces himself, "My name is NeoVenom." NeoVenom then points at each of his fellow crew members and says their name. "This is Zaphire, Tepe, Shadow, and Wire."

At the old store, Pulse appears in it. He takes out his cell phone. Pressing a couple of numbers, the ringing turn is hear. "Operator... says Thatch. "I'm in. Seems like Jokemaster and Rogue already went to meet up the Infiltrator's crew." "Those two seem rather impatient..." Thatch said with a laughter on the other end of the line.

Archived