Home

Light or dark side

potte fett

Hello everyone in here

I am wondering.

What is the diffence between completing the game on either light or dark side.

I made i light side Jedi named Sev rance and completed the game with her.

Now i have made a dark side Jedi/Bounty hunter named Cassus Fett but now when i have completed the leviathan i simply cant se any signs of difference between the two sides.

ARE THERE ANY????

There are multiple differences that are most obvious in your dialog choices. Conversations are different, alignment restricted items change how your character's stats are affected which also changes your game play....the list goes on and on.

The planets don't change. The quests don't change. Your party members don't change...well kinda, but that's a spoiler. 80% of the game is the same. The other 20% is more than enough room to make it feel like a different game.

I would encourage you to play it through to the end. I think that the differences might become more apparent before the final credits roll.

PS: How did you find the Bounty Hunter class? I only had Solder, Scout, Scoundrel, Consular, Guardian, and Sentinel with my game. I must have purchased a broken copy....

Originally posted by Airrazor

it is not broken Achilles if you play the game you will get a side quest from the bounty hunters if you complete it you can do some more jobs ;)

I'm assuming that you're referring to the Genorharadan side quest? You'll note that at no point does your class become "bounty hunter".

That would be only a dialogue branch at most. But the is no bounty hunter class in that game. If you talk about mods, then you cannot add a new class, only replace an existing one (example: soldier) and that would make every soldier npc in the game ( including ennemies) part of your custom class.

Well when you

get to the unknown planet, and your at the temple, you can chose to go with bastila and be evil and kill some of your NPC's then, instead of bastila attacking you on the star forge, 3 jedis attack you, then when you kill malak,k theres different dialoge and then theres a different cutscene at the end.

Edited by Darth333: as pointed out by FiEND_138, please use spoiler tags (did it for you this time - but next time your post could mysteriously disappear :rolleyes: ...) .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived