• Last Reply

Name: Kola T'uune

Race: Mandalorian

Sex: Male

Orientation: Leaning Darkside

Side: None

Weapons: Lightsaber, blaster pistols, projectile rifle, and a concussion rifle

Ship: Talarra's Fear, a heavily modified Mandalorian frieghter

Bio: T'uune has been a bounty hunter long before the Mandalorian Wars, and has earned a reputation as a fearless warrior that will stop at nothing to claim his bounties. At a young age, he was recognized to be force adept and was taken to Dantooine for training. However, the Exar Kun War disrupted his training, and his master turned to the darkside to follow Exar Kun. Abandoned by his master, the young padawan felt betrayed and left the academy to earn a living. He encountered several Hutts on Sleyheron, and took up their offers for collecting bounties. He claimed all but the most valuable of the bounties. That bounty was collected by another young bounty hunter named Cassus Fett, and so began the long rivalry between the two hunters. The rivalry ended whenever T'uune set up Cassus for an encounter with a Republic Fleet. There, Cassus met his death, and now the galaxy is left with Kola T'uune as the most feared bounty hunter. T'uune has recently been seen quite often with an unknown and young twi'lek woman in Corescant.

T'uune suddenly woke up from his force-aided sleep. Something was very wrong. He checked his instruments to make sure he was still on course. Carring a Sith Admiral in his storage bay was already making him a bit uneasy as he traveled through Sith territory to the near-by Republic Stronghold of Corellia. "Never been concerned like this before. Hmm, I guess I shouldn't worry too much, being in hyperspace and all." However, he couldn't console the feeling he had in his gut that something was definately not right. Having learned to trust these feelings, T'uune flipped a couple of switches. White lines appeared, then normal space as the braking thrusters kicked in. Immidiately, his sensors chimed in a warning about a large ship directly ahead. Checking his scanners, he noticed a large Sith Interdictor ship was directly in his path.

T'uune watched as the Sith ship accelerated into hyperspace, and sighed deeply. "Too close, too close." Resetting the coordinates on the hyperdrive computer, he entered hyperspace en route to Corellia to drop off his latest trophy.

"Well well, now what was that all about, huh? Afraid of getting caught?", T'uune heard from the back. Getting up, he walked back towards the holding cell. The holding cell was made of a durasteel alloy, which was in turn surrounded by a cubic shaped force field. Inside sat Admiral Heedai. "Getting a bit antsy are we, T'uune?" Pressing a button, and entering a combination of keys, the force field dropped. T'uune then stepped towards the cage.

T'uune-"It's time for your meal, Admiral. I wouldn't want my buyers to have you malnurished."

T'uune then pulled out a field rations pack and tossed it into the cage.

T'uune-"Now eat up, or I'll make sure you eat it."

Heedai: "And how would you do that?"

T'uune- "If you don't eat it, i will force feed it to you. One way or the other, you will eat it," with a hint of anger underneath his breath.

T'uune raised the force field back up and walked back to the crew quarters. Opening the door, he noticed La'ola lying in her bed. She hadn't even stirred during the whole thing.

She never did make a move during those storms on Korriban. Dang it, that twi'lek can sleep through anything.

(on dan.)

Matt-(uses force to rip down doors to acedmey) I am here for master Vanndar

Jedi-We will never allow u to get to him

Matt-really...(uses force choke on him and all the other jedis surrounding him and kills them all)

Vanndar- So the Sith Lord Matten Groundflyer has come I could tell by the disturbace in the force(draws light saber)

Matt-Spare me pointy ears(attacks with red light saber)

(light saber match begins and Matten over power him weaked by force lighting Matten sith troops capture vanndarr and returned to his ship the Leviathan Mark 2)

Matt- raid this planet for lightsaber cystals then when u find some bring them to me and give this plant the same treatment as taris

T'uune calmly walked out of the Corellian bar. Now 95,000 credits richer, T'uune headed towards a little tuner shop about 3 klicks down the road. Coming to the store, someone was about to grab him. Sensing him, T'uune quickly turned around and grabbed him. Dragging the struggling body into the shadows, he slammed the person into a wall, pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it next to his neck.

T'uune-"This had better be good, Tyvark, or I'm just going to go ahead and collect those 75 hundred creds on your head."

Tyvark-"Hey, take it easy Kola. I just wanted to give you a high end job."

T'uune-"Oh yeah, who with, and how much?"

Tyvark-(fearfully)"The Republic wants someone alive only. And for 5 million."

T'uune deactivated his lightsaber and loosened his hold on the Rodian.

T'uune-"Who's the target?"

Tyvark-"Well, its not so much as a target, but rather a person in distress. You see, the Republic has gotten word that a Sith Lord by the name of Matton Groundflyer has captured a Jedi Master Vandar."

T'uune-(bitterly)"A Jedi Master?? Hmm, I'd be much more prone to killing him rather than rescueing him."

Tyvark-"But think of the reward. 5 million. Who wouldn't want that kind of money? Well, unless you want some other bounty hunter to claim him..."

T'uune-"Oh shut up already. I'll make up my mind later. Now move on," he said while pushing the rodian into the street. 5 million for a Jedi Master. Why would anyone be worth so much?

(6 hours later)

T'uune closed the hatch behind him, and walked to the cockpit. "Where are we going?" asked La'ola. "Dantooine. I have a new contract to pick up," he replied.

(in mattens ship)

Vandarr-U will never get away with this the force will not allow u.

Matten-O really...(uses force push and slams him into a wall0

Vandarr-U monster...

Matten- I will take that as a complaint.

Sith trooper- all our forces are off the planet we are waiting for u to give the order

Matten- Do it

(the planet is then nuked and destoryed)

Vandarr-(senses somethimg is wrong)

Matten-plot a course for korribean I need some r and r

Name: Trent

Homeworld: Alderaan

Alignment: Light

Allegiance: Republic

Race: Human, Jedi Master

Personal ship: RF-43 Heavily Modified Republic ship

Weaponry: Lightsaber, Blaster pistol, Blaster rifle, Jedi Master Robes

Force Powers: Stasis, Pull, Push, lightning, heal, lightsaber throw,

BIO:

Trent was first recognized by the Republic when he flew his fathers ship right through a battle between the Sith. He blasted some Sith Fighters. He tried to escape but the Sith caught up to him. The republic saved his life by blasting the sith right out of the sky. He was recognized as force sensitive and was given Jedi Training. He was elected admiral last year and has proved worthy.

*Sigh*

La'ola- "Nothing left to track here except dust."

T'uune-"Don't get your hopes up. There might be something left on the surface."

Flying in slowly at about 60m off the ground, T'uune starts scanning the horizen for any signs of remains.

La'ola-"The problem is that there wasn't much here to begin with. We might as well be searching for ghosts."

T'uune-"Which is what my intentions are. Take over the flight controls and go were I tell you."

Sitting back, T'uune began to focus in on the Force, feeling for any signs of either life or a mere presence of the Force.

T'uune-"Heading change to north-north east, about 15 klicks from out current postition."

La'ola turned Talarra's Fear in the direction and began to scan the horizen herself.

La'ola-"I see something."

T'uune-(smiling)"I know."

Up ahead, La'ola landed in what was left of the Jedi Enclave's Courtyard.

La'ola-"What did you feel?"

T'uune-"Life. Someone survived."

T'uune slowly began walking through the ruins towards the main building. Looking down, he noticed the charred remains of someone. Feeling the remains with the Force, T'uune could feel the very small remains of the Force within the remains. "This one was a Jedi. Probably female. And she died by..." He examined it more closely. "....by...strangulation. Dang it, he nearly crushed her neck entirely." Suddenly, he felt something, or more or less see.

Matt-(uses force to rip down doors to acedmey) I am here for master Vanndar

Jedi-We will never allow u to get to him

Matt-really...(uses force choke on him and all the other jedis surrounding him and kills them all)

Vanndar- So the Sith Lord Matten Groundflyer has come I could tell by the disturbace in the force(draws light saber)

Matt-Spare me pointy ears(attacks with red light saber)

(light saber match begins and Matten over power him weaked by force lighting Matten sith troops capture vanndarr and returned to his ship the Leviathan Mark 2)

Matt- raid this planet for lightsaber cystals then when u find some bring them to me and give this plant the same treatment as taris

T'uune-"Matton Groudflyer did capture Vandar."

La'ola-"Do you know where he took him?"

T'uune-"No idea. We'll have to check for hyperspace trails once we leave the surface. Come on. There's nothing left here."

La'ola-"What about the 'life' you felt? Isn't that worth saving?"

T'uune-"Most definately. Do you see that single clover over there? That is what I felt."

Trent was on his ship on the way to Dantooine to deliver his cargo. The cargo contained lightsabers, blasters, and other goods. He finally arrived upon the planet.

Trent-What Happened here!

Trent-Oh no Master Vandar, the Jedi

Trent-R2-52 scan the planet for survivors or any signs of life

R2-52-Beep Boop Beep

Trent-Nothing but the smell of death

R2-52-Beep Beep

Protocol Droid-He says there was a ship here recently and the ship has a trail

Trent-Then follow the ship we shall

Trent then follows the ships trail...

Laying in their respective beds, La'ola and T'uune tried to sleep. La'ola was the most successfull. T'uune, on the other hand, couldn't get the picture of so many jedi dying at one time out of his mind.

And here I am going to possibly confront this Sith. On Korriban. D*** it, why me? Oh yeah, I got so excited about 5 mill. *sigh*

He then began to think about La'ola. Her soft green skin; those deep, blue eyes; the small scar across her lower belly. The thought of the scar brought another bitter taste to his thoughts. The memory of Darth Revan torturing her with the Force to extract information from T'uune was almost unbearable. Anger swelled inside of him. His hatred of Revan was almost insatiable, and, T'uune realized, this Groundflyer was no different from Revan. He could do the same thing to La'ola all over again. Hatred slowly began to boil over, and T'uune stormed to the cargo hold. "D*** YOU REVAN FOR SCARRING HER!!!! D*** YOU KUN FOR MAKING THEM FAIL ME!!! D*** ALL THE SITH!!!" T'uune screamed in frustration. Punching a panel, he turned around and leaned against it. Tears began to well up in his eyes. "D*** you, d*** you, " he said tearfully as he slowly slid down the panel. "D*** you."

Trent caught up to the vessel and opened up a transmission.

Trent-Who are you and what were you doing on Dantooine

No reply

Trent-Answer me or I will fire on your Ship!

No Reply

Fires one shot at the Talarra's Fear and misses

Trent-That was a warning shot now answer me or the other one won't miss

Suddenly, the turrets on Talarra's Fear open up. Ion bolts slam into the RF-43, temporarily disabling it.

T'uune-"Your complaint has been noted. Do not fire again, or I will return fire, this time with deadlier weapons."

Talarra's Fear quickly maneuvers around to face the RF-43 head on and activates the sheilds.

T'uune-"Of course, I am open to negotiation, so feel free to state why you tried to fire on my ship."

(The effects of the ion bolts have worn off.)

Name: sha'fir da shu

Codename: Black Shadow

Homeworld: Outer rim

Alignment: Dark

Allegiance: Bounty Hunters

Race: Mandalorian

Personal ship: BGS Hunt a modified bounty hunter ship

Weaponry: two heavilly modified laser pistols a heavy bounty hunter repeater, rocket launcher, Boba fett suit, Shadow Sword and a jet pack

BIO:

This young person was kidnapped by the bounty hunters, after his memories were deleted they started to train him to become the best bounty hunter that exists, but at the age of 12 he atacked his teacher and killed him with his bare hands. He started his own Bounty Hunter company and destroyed the old company where he was trained. He continued his training in the darkness and he felt the power of the darkness. At the age of 16 a sith aprentice tried to kill him but thanks to his years of training he defeated the sith in melee fight with his Shadow Sword. He got caught there on the planet and escaped it on the age of 18. he continued training with all his hate and new power.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He flys up the wall of the palace in the outer rim, trying to find the 1 he is looking for the 1 that kidnapped him when he was a small child. His other attempts to discover the past of hisself has failed in death and pain, after 3 years of searching he found out where the woman that kidnapped him.

*He enters the palace*

(1= Black Shadow a other number=Palace people)

1"Hello people, how are you all doing"

2"How do you come in here, gaurds kill him!"

1*Draws his guns*

2,3*opened fire*

1*kills the gaurds*

He walks upstairs still searching the room of the woman, he sense that there are more ppl in the other room, he draws his guns and kicks down the door. 8 people turning around with there gun aimed at Black Shadow they all open fire, and shadow was shooted down.

Later in his own palace he gets awake, with no clue of what happened he remembers a sight that he saw in the room a woman laying on the ground, death. His mission was failled and he still doesnt knows the riddles of his past

Trent decided not to follow the ship. They looked serious when he said he'll shoot him down. He decided to go investigate Dantooine. He punched in the Hyperspace coordinates and away went the ship. Meanwhile...

"Sir we found a ship in the area" said Shoza Knor the Outlaw

"Fire on them they maybe after us"said Kquik the leader

"Yes Sir"(ooc Kquik and Shoza Knor are NPC's wanted by law)

Trent felt a blast to his ship. His ship crashed on Dantooine. He was wounded pretty bad. He got out of his ship and tried his best to set up a fire. He slowly fell asleep...

"Hahaha nobody could survive that"said Kquik

"Especially on a planet with no food or water"said Shoza

Trent started repairing his ship. He couldn't lift it off the ground but he got the computers working. He sent out a distress signal to the Talarra's Fear...

(The Talarra's Fear is in the Dantooine system trying, now in vain, to find the exact hyperspace trail from the Sith fleet.)

"The trail must have dissipated by now. Why can't we just go to Korriban?" La'ola asked. T'uune replied, "Simple, they wouldn't expect anyone to take the exact same route. Surprise is actually a very good tactic in this case. That fleet may have us outgunned, but..."

Beeeep........Beeeeeep......

La'ola presses the flashing button and waits for information to show up on her screen.

La'ola-"Its an emergency transponder. The signal is from..a.......RF-43." (looks up from the panel)

T'uune-"That would be the same pilot that attacked us. Now here is an interesting choice."

La'ola-"I wonder if he has any value to him. Well, or her."

T'uune-(shakes his head)"The voice over the radio sounded male. Where's the signal from?"

La'ola-"Dantooine. On the surface. He must have had a equipment malfunction to make his ship go down like that."

T'uune-"I have a funny feeling that it wasn't equipment failure. (Feels outward with the Force) In fact, I think he was shot down. Grab the controls and set for Dantooine. I'll take over weapons."

Talarra's Fear headed for Dantooine at full power. "I've got something on scanners," T'uune said. "Its some kind of ship. Setting ion cannons." T'uune then activated the controls for the turrets and forward batteries.

_________

"There is a ship approaching. Its weapons are charged and ready," said Shoza. "What kind of ship is it?" asked Kquik. "Its some kind of Mandalorian frieghter. Extensively modified," Shoza replied. "Sheilds up, and prepare for a fight."

La'ola-"Their shields are up. They may be returning a favor."

T'uune-"Very well. Standby."

T'uune locked onto the craft with the turbolasers and fired. He then immidiately followed the barrage with the ion cannons. Two lasers glanced off the shields, one hit. The shield was instantly pulverized, and then the ion rounds impacted the hull itself, completely destroying most of the ships electronics. However, the outlaws' weapons were unaffected, and they returned fire. La'ola, who had been in similar situations, dodged the fire , but two rounds still impacted the Talarra, causing extreme damage to the hull. ":swear: it!!! I just fixed this thing!!!" La'ola exclaimed. "We're still in better shape then them," stated T'uune. This thing can still fly. That one can't. Latch on; I'll pay them a visit."

Sensing trouble, Shoza and Kquik pulled out their blasters. They felt the ship shudder. "They've latched on," Shoza whispered. Suddenly, an explosion erupted from the entrance bay. Running towards the back with blasters raised, they scanned for invaders.

T'uune could see them as plain as day with his infrared viewer. Even with the smoke grenade he tossed, he could still see them. Shoza Knor and Kquik, wanted outlaws, and worth several thousand each. He pulled out his net gun and fired. The net hit both of them and trapped them against a panel.

"Alright, lets go check out that transponder on the surface," T'uune told La'ola as he walked in the cockpit.

The two prisoners were safely locked away in the cages on board. "No problem."

_________

Talarra's Fear landed about 12m away from the RF-43.

Trent saw the Talarra's Fear. He hurried over to see if it was really them.

"It is them!" he thought

He ran over and explained how he had crashed and it was these outlaws fault and how his ship was behond repair, the hull was destroyed, everything.

"Now maybe I can join you guys on your ship, Ive got weapons and armour you can use freely!" said Trent hopefully

"Hold up kid. I'm not one for taking passengers. If you need spare parts, I can help you out. Otherwise, well, you might just get in the way," T'uune responded. "If you need help with the actual repairs, La'ola and I would be willing, and with La'ola's mechanical abilities, that thing may be salvagable."

T'uune-"Sorry, I don't shake hands. I only make agreements. You can do all the following except follow me. I'm on (pauses) business. If you want to meet up with me again to discuss business, meet me at Manaan in two days. We'll meet at the courthouse. Do we have a deal?"

Trent didn't like having to wait, especially for 2 days, but if he wanted to find out something he would have to.

"Fine meet me there in 2 days"

The ship was now repaired and Trent boarded it. He set the hyperspace coordinates to Manaan. He was in hyperspace travel, he never knew how beutiful it was. His ship landed on Manaan. He decided to go to sleep and prepare for T'uune.

Archived