Home

Repulbic vs Sith armada

Cyborgninja

T'uune woke up suddenly. He felt something. La'ola, lying next to him, was disturbed by his sudden arousal. "Whats going on Kola?" she asked, concerned. "I don't know yet," he replied. Suddenly, the comlink rang a warning. Someone had rung the notification buzzer outside Talarra's Fear. T'uune walked to the hatch and opened it. A Republic soldier was just outside.

Soldier-"Sir, I have been ordered to notify you that the Admiral has ordered you to leave the base."

T'uune-"What? Its not even close to 1000hrs."

Soldier"The whole base has been called to general quarters. Apparently, the Sith fleet has been stationed not far from Coruscant."

T'uune-"Very well, but first I would like a patch to the Admiral."

Soldier-"Yes sir."

The soldier pulled out a datapad and gave T'uune the proper comlink channel number. T'uune closed the hatch and went to the cockpit to talk with the Admiral. La'ola was waiting just outside their quarters. "So, are we leaving?" she asked. "Not quite. I need to share some words with the Admiral," he replied. T'uune arrived at the cockpit and entered the comlink channel.

T'uune-"Admiral, this is T'uune. Would you mind giving me a more detailed explaination for me leaving now?"

Admiral-"Yes, the Sith have been stationed just outside of Coruscant. I have recieved orders to assist the Republic Fleet that is already there. In order to make sure you don't get in the way, I'm ordering you to leave."

T'uune-"Very well Admiral. Thanks for the heads up. T'uune out."

T'uune and La'ola then got ready for the flight and left the station. Knowing that Coruscant was no longer a safe place to be, T'uune set course for a mining colony in a currently uncharted area of the galaxy.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Master Reven

Appears on his ship

reven-Matton... I have come to bring u down now is your last chance to sudder to the light...:slsaber:

reven-u are wrong the light side always preveiles(use statis field and it holds him long enough for the force to heal him then I lightsaber duel commenses)

La'ola guided Talarra's Fear over the landing pad and slowly let the craft drift to the surface. T'uune made sure he had all of his weapons available; he didn't exactly know what to expect.

T'uune exited Talarra's Fear and headed towards the shaft elevator. La'ola stayed inside and sealed the hatch. T'uune went down the unguarded elevator and arrived 7min later to the mining facility. Before the door opened, T'uune brandished the concussion rifle and prepared for a fight. As soon as the door opened, there was 25 security personell waiting, all with blasters drawn. Not waiting for them to fire, T'uune fired a blast near a large group of them. The concussion rifle had been set for a impact charge, and it hit the ground and made a massive explosion. The explosion threw most of the security guys backwards. Before the rest could recover, T'uune set down the rifle and pulled out his blasters. Setting for stun, T'uune quickly brought down the remaining personell.

T'uune holstered the weapons and slowly walked towards a door. T'uune looked around. The tunnel had been well carved into the hard granite. It was hard to believe that any kind of mining would take place here, but they weren't after minerals. They were after a very rare metal ore. This metal was highly prized for its strength, heat resistance, and its low weight. Thus, the miners had been quite rich in the past. At that time, they would hire T'uune every once in a while to eliminate 'problems'. T'uune arrived at the door and went in.

It was a dramatic change. The walls were very smooth and had been asthetically decorated. It was a hallway. T'uune readied his blasters and silently went down the hallway. For added protection, T'uune activated the Baragwin Stealth Generator. He came to a junction and turned inwards. Up ahead, he noticed several guards at a door. T'uune carefully walked up to one of the guards and carefully whipped him over the head to stun him. The other guard noticed his mate falling and turned. *Whap*T'uune stunned him as well. T'uune opened the door and found himself in an office. A man looked up from a datapad he was reviewing. "Kola T'uune, its been a long time," he said, returning to his work. T'uune decloaked and holstered his weapons. "Interesting to see that my guards are still not a challenge for you. Then again, you are Kola T'uune. Is there something I can do for you," he said without looking up.

T'uune-"Most definately. I need to find some suitable work."

Foreman-(looking up)"Work?? I haven't posted any bounties in years, Kola. And, I have no plans to do so."

T'uune-"I'm not talking about bounties. I'm talking about mining."

Foreman-"You, Kola T'uune, one of the greatest bounty hunters alive, a miner? You must have flipped your rocker."

T'uune-"Look, do you have any openings or not?"

Foreman-"Well, actually, I do have some openings in my security personell. More specifically, I'm looking for a new head of security. Interested?"

T'uune-"Well, not exactly what I had planned you to offer me, but I'll accept."

Foreman-"Good. (rummages through some datapads) I'll need you to sign here, and then head down the hallway. You'll be briefed there."

T'uune carefully read the datapad and didn't note anything unusual about it, so he signed it. T'uune headed down the hallway and met two men waiting for him. "Cheif, down this way," one of them said. T'uune followed them down a hallway and into a room. The men then began the briefing.

(ooc in further rpg's refrain from lethal injuries, like missing limbs :D - but what goes around comes aroound >XD)

(Oh, and it sounds like you cut your own arm...no offense, learn phrasing and grammar...)

Matton stood up and laughed. This Revan kid thought he was hot stuff. Using the Darkside, his arm flew off the floor and reattatched itself to its normal position, and brandished his lightsaber. Revan was going to get what he payed for.

"The best lightsaber duelist in the galaxy? Don't make me pee my robes! You fight like a Padawan! Now...time to pay the piper!!"

Matton brought down a devestating blow upon Revan. Revan fought back, but he was crushed in minutes. Matton chopped Revan's lightsaber hand of, and using the force, he retrieved Revan's lightsaber, and chopped it in half. There was no way he could put it back together. His lightsaber was gone forever. Matton then pushed Revan on the ground, and picked him up. Matton walked across the ship to the fighters where Revan's fighter had docked on his flagship. He depositied Revan in the cockpit.

"You are to go now, and never interfere with my affairs again. If you do...then you...will die!"

Matton turned around and walked away. He could feel the fear in Revan's heart, the fear of Matton. He could sense how much trouble Revan was having piloting that ship with one arm. He aslo could feel him heading toward Coruscant, one of the last worlds of the Republic.

"He will die later..." said Matton.

ooc-I didn't cut your arm off jus cut it a little so can I have why hand back lol

Reven-(in ship) I must go get another lightsaber...(looks at broken lightsaber and goes into hyperspace to dantoinne.

Vandarr-MAster Reven u have returned but yet I still sense a disturbence that is Matton

Reven-I couldn't kill him he was to powerful I landed a solid blow with my now destoryed lightsaber but the darkside jus kept him goin.I fear the worst Vandarr.

Vandarr-I think it is time for u to have this (opens tile in floor and pulls out a footlocker)

Reven-What is it master

VAndarr-(opens locker)HEre it is your new lightsaber but this is no ordinary lightsaber...This is the ultimate light side saber it has the best crystals in the galaxy and excels against the darkside even when the lightsaber is close to someone with a dark taint it starts to deplet there force...but this still will not be enough to beat him u must get a team mate

Reven-I know jus the guy

(sends a holocron recording to T'unne)

the holocron states

Reven-I master Reven of the order and we request your assisstants on matters of the Sith lord Matton.Get to Dantoinne as soon as possible.

"Intelligene reports, Sir."

"By all means tell me, Admiral Dorhetta."

"Revan's hand is healed. Not much, but now he has the Crystal of Reckoning, so it will be..."

"WHAT!?"

"Y...yes sir. He recieved it from Vandar. We also know he contacted Tu'une. Since we lost him, it's good to have our Jedi friend bring him back to us."

"Most true, Admiral. The fleet still waits for them both?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. Looks like death will not be in your future."

"Oh no sir, im far too valuable for that."

"Once more....most true. So, Mr. Smartypants, if you know everything about our enemies, do you know a way to counter the Crystal?"

"I'm many steps ahead of you sir. An expedition force has been sent to the Sith Academy. We know of robes there that generally have the same effect upon a lightside person the crystal does on a darkside person."

"Impressive. So it creates a nexus..."

"Canceling them out, My lord."

"Dorhetta, a pay raise is in order."

"So ive thought for many months."

"Dont try to be funny, or ill kill you anyways!"

"Ah, but I'm far too valuable...anyways, scanners show the force has returned. Theyre coming to the bridge."

Matton and Dorhetta awaitd their arival. Four dark jedi came in holding a set of elaborate ropbes off the ground. They were black, and had a magnificient cape. You could feel the power coursing through them.

"Happy, Lord?"

"Yes Dorhetta. Dismissed."

Everyone slowly walked off the bridge. Matton practiced with the new robes; all of his movements were faster and he was stronger with the robes. He laughed.

"Our friends are in for a suprise..."

During the briefing, T'uune found that being the Security Chief wasn't going to be so easy after all. Apparently, current progress in the mines had halted completely due to an unknown underground species that was killing the miners left and right. According to the briefing the creatures were very muscualar humanoids that were approximately 2.7 m tall. They all had dark skin, and they apparently used some sort of echolocation for navigation in the dark. Several attempts at communication failed, miserably. Now, they wanted to get into the mines to get more of the expensive ore out of the mines. To start the job, T'uune was given clearance to dock Talarra's Fear in the underground hangar.

He informed La'ola of the coordinates and she docked it. "Hey Kola," La'ola said over the comlink. "I think we started to get some kind of holo communication sent to us. The signal was really weak, and I could hardly make it out. I think it said something about a 'Master' and 'assistance and either Dantooine or Tatooine," she told him. T'uune thought about it for a moment, then let it go. "Nothing to worry about La'ola. We're not leaving here anytime soon," he replied.

Once most of the details were sorted out, T'uune had his own quarters, office, and his own officers underneath him. However, T'uune was quite serious about his new job. So, he held a meeting with all of the lead security officers to dicuss what could be done about the problem.

For one thing, the enemy had the advantage of being able to see in the dark. Another is that the security personell wasn't properly trained. Also, the security checkpoints in the tunnels had long been abandoned. T'uune then discussed plans with them to improve the training of the personell and made requests to get all of them light amplifying helmets. Afterall, business is business.

*Jatas ship landed on Dantooine.He walked out of the cockpit to the locker where he kept hi lightsaber."Now its time to kill another jedi"he said as he took it in his hand.*He walked out of the ship and made straigt for the jedi base."Master Reven come out and face me"*Ignites lightsaber and goes into fighting stance*

Originally posted by Master Jaxu

*Jata looked up at the face of thisman who had beat him in two moves*"Maybe i should join him"he thought to himself*"OK you win i will join the order.

I am glad u have seen the error of your ways(uses force heal on jata) come with me padawan...Lets get u some jedi master robes(throws him some robes) there is a work bench over u can use to change the color of your lightsaber come get me when your do I we will train.

*Jata dressed into his new robes threw the jet black ones away.He then walked over to the workbench and began to work on his lightsaber.After about 20 minutes he held it up and ignited it.The dark green blade shone brightly in the training room.He turned it off clipped it to his belt and went to find his master.*

"Yet another status report, Matton."

"Really? Proceed."

"Yes sir. Our Jedi friend found the Star Forge Robes."

"Yes, I can feel him. He is much stronger now."

"He also has a partner."

"Yes, I could feel Jata."

"We found two things to combat them, Master."

"Oh?"

"A crystal. Once again on Korriban. You will both have a crystal and robes to fight, but you are much stronger."

"Interesting...continue."

"We also found one of the most promising students, ever. Even I could feel the Natural Force within him."

"Hahaha! Bring hime here..."

"Here he is..."

((Name: Tauron Kital

Homeworld: Korriban

Allegiance: Sith

Tauron Kital was born to parents studying in the Sith academy. At the age of twelve, he could best most people at the Sith academy in a lightsaber duel, or with the Force. He was selected to be Matton's apprentice, and will kill Jata when he and Revan attack. (ooc...he is NOT killable, I will be playing both)))

"He brings the crystal with him, Master."

Tauron walked up to Matton, bowed, and handed over the Dark

Crystal.

"You have incredible strength, boy..."

"I did not come here for nothing."

"Fiesty. LEt us begin your training..."

(ooc, please no more strength enhancing items, this is getting out of control master reven...)

Originally posted by Master Reven

ooc-jus post the code to contuine the rp if u don't know it ask someone

*Jata walked up to his master in the training room and began to recite.*

"There is no emotion; there is peace,

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge,

There is no passion; there is serenity,

There is no chaos; there is harmony,

There is no death; there is the force."*He looked to the face of his master and awaited his reply.*

T'uune snuck ahead of the rest of the group. He headed for the shaft. The security teams were all using the new light amplification helmets. T'uune, however, was using the infrared vision mode on his visor to spot targets. Using the comlink, T'uune tapped out a series of commands. The now very well trained group of security personell moved like a special forces team. They then moved straight into the chamber and scanned for targets.

T'uune looked ahead and saw nothing worth of notice except some abandoned mining gear. T'uune looked around carefully. He carefully stepped inside. He noticed a small hole on the far side of the room. He remembered the miners' reports on the attacks the creatures had launched. This hole should not have been the only one. T'uune stepped further into the middle of the room, concussion rifle at ready. He felt something underneath his feet. Then he realized why the miners had described the creatures as coming from all directions. They were tunneling their way inside the chamber.

T'uune gave the signal to fall back. The men slowly backed away from the room while T'uune remained. Scratching noises. Ruffling. It was all around him. T'uune began to back away from the room, carefully. Then, a heat source showed up in his helmet. Without hesitating, T'uune aimed and fired. More heat sources were appearing, and high pitched shrieks filled the room. "OPEN FIRE!!!" T'uune yelled.

The security personell could see the targets and began firing. T'uune was also unloading with his concussion rifle. They were dropping like flies. One of them dropped from the ceiling, directly in front of T'uune. T'uune tried to fire, but the creature knocked the gun from his grip. T'uune felt with the Force and crushed the creature's lungs. The creature fell to the ground, reeling from its injury. T'uune pulled out his lightsaber. The creatures were still pouring into the room, and the security personell was starting to get overrun. T'uune ran towards them, cutting the creatures apart as he approached. "FALL BACK!! FALL BACK!!!" T'uune yelled.

T'uune reached them, and they all began slowly moving backwards through the tunnel. Suddenly, the creatures stopped and wouldn't go forwards any longer. The security team simply used the opportunity to mow them down. The creatures finally began to retreat. T'uune ran forward and signaled the rest to follow his lead. They charged back into the chamber. Some of the creatures were scrambling into several holes. The rest were killed.

_______

"Hey Chief, I think you better take a look at this," said a scientist over the comlink. "What is it?" T'uune replied. "Its something about the bodies. I think it would be better if you saw this personally," he responded. T'uune walked down to the Science department. On arrival, T'uune noticed the science team was undertaking autopsies on the creatures. "Take a look at this," the lead surgeon told him.

T'uune walked over and looked at the body. The scientists had opened up the body. Inside it was pretty normal, until T'uune saw several metallic cables. "It gets better Chief," the surgeon told him while rolling the body over. There was a pocket of skin that had been cut open. "That pocket of skin was being used for this," he said while holding out a metal box. Several cables had been cut in the removal process, but otherwise, it was obvious that the box was a computerized control box. T'uune checked the markings. The markings matched a major supplier to the Sith war effort.

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

"Yet another status report, Matton."

"Really? Proceed."

"Yes sir. Our Jedi friend found the Star Forge Robes."

"Yes, I can feel him. He is much stronger now."

"He also has a partner."

"Yes, I could feel Jata."

"We found two things to combat them, Master."

"Oh?"

"A crystal. Once again on Korriban. You will both have a crystal and robes to fight, but you are much stronger."

"Interesting...continue."

"We also found one of the most promising students, ever. Even I could feel the Natural Force within him."

"Hahaha! Bring hime here..."

"Here he is..."

((Name: Tauron Kital

Homeworld: Korriban

Allegiance: Sith

Tauron Kital was born to parents studying in the Sith academy. At the age of twelve, he could best most people at the Sith academy in a lightsaber duel, or with the Force. He was selected to be Matton's apprentice, and will kill Jata when he and Revan attack. (ooc...he is NOT killable, I will be playing both)))

"He brings the crystal with him, Master."

Tauron walked up to Matton, bowed, and handed over the Dark

Crystal.

"You have incredible strength, boy..."

"I did not come here for nothing."

"Fiesty. LEt us begin your training..."

(ooc, please no more strength enhancing items, this is getting out of control master reven...)

OOC-Why does he kill jata and why is a 12 year old kid unkillable

"Look at what our scout bots show Sir!"

"So, looks like we found Tu'une. Wouldn't expect to find him in an old mining coloney, eh Dorhetta?"

"Agreed...interesting."

"Send a strike force. I don't want him finding. Ensure it is Force Cloaked, and secret. Destroy the mining colony, and kill him."

"Yes, Sir Groundflier. We are very close to the colony, so it will take an hour. Maybe less."

"Give the order."

Dorhetta turned around and gave the orders. The strike force was away.

"Theyre away Sir. Entered hyperspace."

in a few more minutes, he said,

"Theyre at the planet, deploying at the mining colony."

In another minute, Dorhetta said,

"the colony is in flames! The miners are dying like flies..."

Originally posted by Master Jaxu

OOC-Why does he kill jata and why is a 12 year old kid unkillable

1. He never kills Jata. You can never kill anyones character without their permission, its just his *assignment*...when you and Reven attack me, he is going to be my second weapon.

2. He is unkillable because he is -my- character. So, youd need my permission to kill him.

3. About jata...make some character background and stuff, go to another Rp and read the character descriptions....

Archived