Home

CIS Pilot on Rhen Var - ice

Alegis

The pilot with the mortar type launcher (CIS, Imperial) is greatly underestimated. Also the clone pilot weapon is really great but I hardly play that.

Everyone knows on the "open" Rhen Var map (not citadel) jet troopers etc love to stand on the outside of the tunnel and shoot inside, and wait/reload next to the entrance.

It is quite easy to snoop trough, first of the pilot weapon has a good fucntion in clearing the entrance, but because of its splash damage not adviced to use when your team is moving out.

However, if you run trough, and go to the left you will arrive in a quite quiet place with AMMO/Health droids (Always comes in handy if you run out of packs, remember you can repair them)

Now wait a second or two till your teams attack faded, and do the following when the repbulic fills the entrance again.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

waitingforpwnage.jpg

thepilotstrikesback.jpg

Because the mortars fly in a little hoop, and they're concentrating on the tunnel they don't notice you, even "new" people coming from the spawn dont notice it apparently. Sometimes you have 1 person, but you got the tactical advantage on your spot (stairs, you can get them but they cant hit you back when they're on top of em) but if this happens bear in mind he spawns again.

This weapon is great, for targets a bit further you'll need to aim up and for close targets aim down.

Jet troopers may seem hard, but evade and get them when theyre on the ground.

Originally posted by Pho3nix

I still think that the CIS Pilot's weapon sucks :p But I've learned how to operate the Clone Pilot's weapon.

Has anyone noticed how when the clone pilot's weapon is fully charged it will arc between multiple droids if they are more or less in a line?

Another effective way (at least on sp) is when the people start coming out of the tunnel then you can use that hover car with guns and shoot them as they are coming out. just drive it to the very tip of the tunnel. (you can't go in the tunnel though). Just blast the crap outa them.

Archived