Home

Lucky, LUCKY, AMAZINGLY LUCKY day

Bob Gnarly

I work at Tim Hortons, a coffee/donut shop, and i have for a long time now. Well today as usual i was stuck doing garbage duty, taking bags and bags of driping glaze and leaking coffee to a Garbage compactor the whole mall uses that i work at. Now that only place in the mall that sells games is a radio shack, since it IS an clothing mall. So i was about to toss a bag of old donuts when i spot a suitcase in the compactor, not only that it was blocking the machine from working and well...compacting so i look around to make sure noone sees me and jump in to move it. Well when i jumped in i surpriseingly didnt hit anything flat i landed on a bunch of pencil cases, a bag about 5" high lieing down. I shifted the suitcase to the bag of the compactor only to find a a box, this box was DOOM mother ****in 3, over here that runs for about 69.99 new. i for some reason picked it up thinking it was only the case, it was a little heavy so i opend it and OMFG<THE GAME IS SEALED WITH INSTRUCTIONS AND GAMES AND CD KEY! "DAMMM" i thought. lcuky me.

It didnt end there. I was about to hop out of the compactor when i notice another box, wow The Sims Deluxe Again, sealed. wow pretty good find i thought. wrong again, i ended up steping on a Harry Potter chamber of secrets and quiditch cup Now i was pinching myself, am i dreaming. Wtf how coul di find these all free. when i notice another pile of games. 2 Call of Dutys and Enter The Matrix. WOW lcuky me. so i jump out of the compactor hid my newfound games in the trolly i drag which is usually full of garbage and ran back to work.

lcuky eh?

by the way im tested them all, seems they all work perfectley.

EDIT- included more errors for ya buddy

Originally posted by Jdome83

You receive a new game, but lose your ability to spell.:p

But yeah, you are lucky.

It was a freaking typo, get over it.

Cool stuff, I wouldn't mind finding doom 3. Wouldn't buy the game, but I wouldnt mind having it for free.

Originally posted by Datheus

Lots of computer nerds who are strapped for cash dumpster dive. Going through the dumpster of a computer shop, you can sometimes find some pretty good hardware that's just been tossed.

Thats gonna be my new hobby. Its nice to have free stuff.

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

Sounds like I shoulda took that job at Tim Horton's after all. lol

Congrats you lucky, lucky, man. :)

Nah man, Tim's sucks.

Originally posted by Leper Messiah

somewhere a nerd is weeping after his mother cleaned out the junk in his room.....

ahahahaha. I cant say i care though:p

Archived