Home

How to complete certain quests

Wraith 8

Hi there.

its my first time to post on the KOTOR pages :p but i think com raven remembers his old buddy from swg.net :p

anyway

i played kotor a couple of times and tried various ways with being soldier/scout/scoundrel in combination with blue / yellow / green

by far the most powerful i thought was the soldier guardian way :p i defeated malak in 3 strikes with that :p (after ofcourse i force lightninged the prisoners)

anyway thats not my question.

i tried to as many quests as i can... with the exception of the swoop races (i suck at swoop racing) but in the end on my active list there is still juhani, canderous and threat from xor.

canderous opened up to me the last time but it never got completed.

and xor threatends to get juhani back but whereever i hang out i never see him again.... any idea where i need to go to deal with xor?

and what in the siths name is the use of Yavin ... all i got from there is some sort of gloves.. and an implant... other then that i saw no use in it.

Wraith 8

well, in that case, welcome!!

okay, answers:

1. i think you can do canderous' sidequest by going anywhere except dantooine and tatooine. just walk around a little bit after you leave the ebon hawk.

2. the same goes with threat from xor. cept, i always had a weird error that spawned xor and the minions on kashyyk and manaan, but they wouldn't attack. in order to finish juhani's sidequest, you will finish threat from xor. ;)

3. go back to the station at yavin everytime you get a new starmap. its worth it. :D

hope that helps. :)

Originally posted by stingerhs

well, in that case, welcome!!

okay, answers:

1. i think you can do canderous' sidequest by going anywhere except dantooine and tatooine. just walk around a little bit after you leave the ebon hawk.

2. the same goes with threat from xor. cept, i always had a weird error that spawned xor and the minions on kashyyk and manaan, but they wouldn't attack. in order to finish juhani's sidequest, you will finish threat from xor. ;)

3. go back to the station at yavin everytime you get a new starmap. its worth it. :D

hope that helps. :)

You get to fight Trandoshans in Yavin after final star map, and get powerful end game crystals call Heart of the Guardian (HOTG) and Mantle of the Force (MOTF)

Shouldnt this be in Padawan Lounge?

-Adam G

so if i get this right you go to yavin the first time your able to go anywhere... hear the stories.... about the smugglers/exar kun/trandoshans..... and after you get a new starmap each time you go back and you have to fight someone or get new goodies?

hmmm cool. ill try that out. so to complete canderous you just need to browse around on any planet for a bit except for dantooine or tatooine.... *ponders*

and juhani?... i browsed all over tatooine ... but no xor. manaan or kasyyk? manaan looks beautiful and all.. but i hate it that you have to be so damned carefull or else you get a lawsuit.

but ill try it out... oh and i never wait for them to want to talk.. i always talk to the chars in between. that way i got to finish bastila's mother thingy really quick.

another question... everytime i try a differemnt way i always do the planets in a certain way. .. cause the first time i played KOTOR i went to korriban firts and couldnt beat the damn teraandek thingy or however you spell it :p... so now i do the planets in this order:

Taris

Dantooine

Tatooine

manaan

kashyyk

the leviath

korriban

and then finish up on tattooine for griff and the spice.

then go to the unknown planet

and the n finally the starforge.

any other suggestions?

Originally posted by Achilles

1. Taris

2. Dantooine

3. Tatooine (Bastila and Mission's side quests should be triggered by now)

4. Kashyyyk (Griff sends you there for the Tach glands)

5. Korriban (Carth's side quest should be triggered by now)

6. Leviathan

7. Back to Tatooine (Lurtz sends you there with "the Box" and Canderous' side quest should be triggered by now).

8. Manaan

9. Unknown World

10. Star Forge

I do it in this order, though "for each his own way"...

-Adam G

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

I always found that Korriban was a good last planet because

you can't have Bastila on that planet anyway (without mods).

With all due respect that seems like a very weak rationale for making Korriban the last planet to visit. But to each their own :)

Originally posted by Wraith 8

so if i get this right you go to yavin the first time your able to go anywhere... hear the stories.... about the smugglers/exar kun/trandoshans..... and after you get a new starmap each time you go back and you have to fight someone or get new goodies?

Yes and no. Suvam Tan's inventory will update after you've found the first, third, and final Star Maps. I think you'll find that the items that he has on your third trip will be well worth your time.

You can read more about Yavin Station here

hmmm cool. ill try that out. so to complete canderous you just need to browse around on any planet for a bit except for dantooine or tatooine.... *ponders*

and juhani?... i browsed all over tatooine ... but no xor. manaan or kasyyk? manaan looks beautiful and all.. but i hate it that you have to be so damned carefull or else you get a lawsuit.

You can read more about the NPC side quests here

Keep in mind that some of the side quests are buggy. Especially Juhani's. If you complete her side quest before visiting the Leviathan, then you will not meet the Twilek who directs you to Mika Dorn's shop on Korriban. Additionally, sometime Xor and his croonies are frozen when you get off the ship. Very buggy indeed.

I hope all this helps.

Originally posted by Adam G

Shouldnt this be in Padawan Lounge?

It should, however it usually wise to let Super Moderators post wherever they choose :D

Originally posted by Achilles

It should, however it usually wise to let Super Moderators post wherever they choose :D

LOL! now thats not true :p ... lets see.. padawan forums you said? ill move it.

*YOINK!*

btw i saw that in the telos section it said: questions :p

btw thanx for all your help ill try it out.

Wraith 8

With Juhani's quest, I've found that after he threatens & runs off, go to another area Ex, on Manaan go through the doors so it loads a new area, then transit back to the Hawk. 9 times out of 10 he'll show back up & you can complete it. Thats the only way I've ever been able to complete that quest. & as Achilles said, beware finishing it to soon.

Hope it helps...:)

LOL! now thats not true :p ... lets see.. padawan forums you said? ill move it.

*YOINK!*

btw i saw that in the telos section it said: questions :p

btw thanx for all your help ill try it out.

Wraith 8

:lol: I saw this and was gonna move it then I saw SUPER MODERATOR!!! looming over my head and said ummm he's not hurting anybody. ;)

Archived