Home

Look at this!!!!

90SK

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... NO! X-BOX version is so good, it never needs updates.:D Or atleast, I think...:D

are you forgeting downlaodable content from xbox live with kotor if you wanted the planet yavin 4 for the xbox version you had to download it from xbox live ok it was only a shop but kotor tsl is going to have downloadable content from the moment its released where as the pc version will have it all included :p

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... American Xboxers get it first, but who thinks about us PC-ers?!?! [/b]

The PC version will be a better product. The Kotor I for the box and pc were very differant, not even counting Yavin... Stop whining... I'll keep all the spoilers to myself... I could invite you all to my house for punch and pie and some Sith Lords... As long as you don't mind me giving my $$ to to Lord Gates...

Originally posted by Aleggy

are you forgeting downlaodable content from xbox live with kotor if you wanted the planet yavin 4 for the xbox version you had to download it from xbox live ok it was only a shop but kotor tsl is going to have downloadable content from the moment its released where as the pc version will have it all included :p

Sorry to bring the bad news to the xboxers but it looks like there will be no downloadable content for the xbox.

Here is an extract from the last weekened programmer thread at Obsidian:

QUOTE(kumquatq3 @ Oct 30 2004, 01:23 PM)

3. For the folks following along at home, Obsidian won't be doing Xbox live content for K2, correct?

Yeah. The plan had been to do it, but there were a number of last minute technical problems that came up a couple months back that were going to consume a lot of our development time to resolve. There were also other issues outside of technical reasons that resulted in the decision being made to not create any Xbox live content.

-Akari

Link to the original post: click here.

Originally posted by Darth333

Sorry to bring the bad news to the xboxers but it looks like there will be no downloadable content for the xbox.

Here is an extract from the last weekened programmer thread at Obsidian:

Yeah. The plan had been to do it, but there were a number of last minute technical problems that came up a couple months back that were going to consume a lot of our development time to resolve. There were also other issues outside of technical reasons that resulted in the decision being made to not create any Xbox live content.

-Akari

Link to the original post: click here.

actually i see this as good news for xboxers it means they'll get the whole game same as pc which means i'll probably get both formats

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

He's neither dark or light...yet...

I think he's your disciple or something.

I hope he is... and we can either alter his alignment toward justice and light (Lightside), or bend him to our nefarious will (Darkside). [insert Evil Laugh Here]

:D

Archived