Home

Kamino

Emperor Devon

Originally posted by FiEND_138

In the walk through video, IIRC, people were standing by buildings, walking paths, etc.

Does anybody still have said video? I can't seem to find it, all the old links here lead me to Korriban.

Weren't they looking at the buildings through glass, or underneath a roof?

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Weren't they looking at the buildings through glass, or underneath a roof?

May have been. I'm pretty sure there were no roofs, except for the shots inside buildings. The more I think about it there were shots of people outside. Wish I still had/could find the video so I could make sure my memories working right.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

May have been. I'm pretty sure there were no roofs, except for the shots inside buildings. The more I think about it there were shots of people outside. Wish I still had/could find the video so I could make sure my memories working right.

I still have the video and people were most definately walking on the surface of Telos. Though the sky was stormy in the distance, this lead me to believe only parts of the surface have been reclaimed by the Ithorians when we go there.

Is anyone going to be that disapointed if Corascant is not a planet? Weigh out the pros before you start missing the small stuff. And don't speculate too much, because you may manage to disapoint yourself. "What, no on screen nookie?! I was sure they'd put it in this game. There's always part III"

Originally posted by RedHawke

I still have the video and people were most definately walking on the surface of Telos. Though the sky was stormy in the distance, this lead me to believe only parts of the surface have been reclaimed by the Ithorians when we go there.

That's what the web site said. It also said there are huge, arid, desolate, dry burnt-up areas which the Ithorians haven't fixed, that are surrounded by shields. My guess is you go there.

Archived