Home

Final WIP

hatrus

Originally posted by hatrus

I want to apologize to Paracida, Pal

I was partially responsible for being a dumbass, and I realised that your skin was detailed, it was just the skin maps letting it down.

Oh and thanks for apologising, I'm sure it means alot to everyone, and its good to see that you are willing to make change.

I never did finish that skin... :xp:

Hatrus,

If it means anything I hope you stay around. I mean it. I don't post much here except when I feel motivated for some reason. I jumped into the disagreement between Kman and you when it was not my business. Maybe I was wrong. I don't know the whole story, but the thread I read seemed to have some excessive bashing and I tried to lend some support.

It takes a strong person to look at themselves and admit wrong. In my opinion, you are being commendable in doing so in trying to make amends with everyone.

I think you have made some fine contributions to the community. Please don't leave.

BTW, your droid fighter download is enabled.

Hatrus, you probably don't know who I am, since I'm an MB player, but I would love to have you keep modding. You have no idea the hours of enjoyment me and my friends have had smashing your airborne vehicles to bits, trying to ram stormtroopers with your probe droids packs. Please stay. :)

Archived