Home

Jedi Academy RP

JoJoBinks

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaina Landed and got out, she walked to the academy.

"hello mistress Jaina."

"hello 6-2e, where is everybody"

"in the auditorium."

"thanks." jaina walked to the auditorium and stepped in and listened to Master Vandar speaking.

"- what i want to do is assign each jedi with an assignment for we are in a time of war with the sith and thier dark jedi."

"i disagree, i think we should go out and do what we think is right." said Holdar, a rouge jedi.

"well we know how well that would work." said master dorak.

jaina started "i think we should travel in groups of star fighters and-"

"act as the galactic police? yeah we'd be well liked if we do that."

"i wasn't talking to you Holdar."

"however, i think Jaina is right, traveling in groups would be better, we will decide the groups. for now you may rome around the academy." Jaina walked off out of the auditorium.

Lands on at teh academy on Dantooine (it isnt on Yavin 4) and get outs. Joe runs to the council and tell them what happened.

"What!! Matt as gone to Korrbian to join the sith?!" One of the council members said.

"We must have a meeting about this. You need some rest after that armo cut off." Master Vandar said.

Joe walked into through the garden and bumded(sp?) into a female jedi (Curt-Man) "Sorry..." Then walked on to the living quaters. As he walked into the sunny part of the garden, his titanem plated robotic arm, was gold.

"Wow..." Joe said as he looked down at his arm. Then continued on to the living quaters.

((Almost forgot about this thread, woops. Quick question, is this before Taris and dantoine are destroyed?))

Troezen woke up in a prison on Koriban, he had no idea how he got there. He was in a cage and saw a sith at a computer.

((It's the one that you use to get the mandalorine to say where the weapon cash is - the one with the truth serum))

OOC: it is before Taris it is were Reaven is still on good side in MANDALRION WARS so it is mainly Jedi vs Mandalrions, but there are FEW sith, because they are weak at this aura.

Joe got to his quaters, opened it and walked, then jumped on his bed and fell asleep easily.

Joe forgot to shut the door to his quaters...

He tried to use the force as best he could, he was regretting never getting training.

He was trying to pick up the keys to the cell before the sith guard realised he was awake. He managed to pick them up through the force and make them come towards him. The guard did not notice them drop into Troezen's hand. He put them in his pocket.

Then he realised that he was weaponless, even if he got out of the cage without the guard realising, he could not get out the acadamy.

He was considering a way to get out, when the guard saw him awake.

"Oh, you decided to wake up now, did you?" He spat in Troezen's face. "So, I'm suppost to ask you a load of hard questions about things you don't know the answer to in order to have an excuse to give you pain. So, where sghould I start?"

He pushed some buttons on the control panel, "what is your name?"

Troezen thought quickly about this question, he spoke in his native rodian language ">Get lost<"

"Oh, it's like that is it?" said the guard, he let out a bolt of force lightning. "now, next question," he pushed some more buttons on the control panel and Troezen felt something go into his right arm. "Where is the Jedi's strong hold?"

">Taris<"

"Hmmm..." said the guard, I can not tell if your lying or not, wait here" The guard ran out of the room.

Troezen waited a moment and then unlocked the cage and got out. He opened a small chest next to the control panel and it had all his things in - weapons and backpack.

He picked them up and with his blaster rifle in his hands, he ran out the room. He could here screaming in the room next to him.

((That explains why the sith were on Taris in KOTOR))

Jaina walked past the open door to her quarters, to her curiousty she checked why it was open, there lay the cute jedi sleeping, she looked around stepped in and closed the door, she slowly went up to him and woke him.

"hey, sorry for waking you, i'm jaina, come with me i want to show you something cool." with that she jumped out of the window in joe's room.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

"Ok now follow me" said Zoric as he left the room and went to the next room. There were two lightsaber droids set to high. "Destroy both of these with you saber" said Zoric.

(draws lightsaber and performs various fighting moves without getting touched by the sabers) There the driods are nothing more(I snap and the fall apart)

"Good job. There are two more tests. Now follow me" said Zoric as he left the room and went into the next. There was a chained wild rancor and it was a juvenile(Like a teen). "Lets see how you handle this" said Zoric as he left the room and went up onto a viewing platform. He pushed a button and the rancor was released. (It aint that big. Only half the size of a fully grown.)

Archived