Home

Jedi Academy RP

JoJoBinks

Well thsi RP takes place in KOTOR times, it is on the academy on Dantootine(SP),you can be a jedi in training, jedi kinght, jedi Master, or council member. Or you could be in the Sith Academy on that sith planet(forgot the name), so yeah, you can own ships, and stuff. You can also be turned to either good or evil depending if you start Jedi or Sith.

Name:

Race:

Sex:

Side/Rank: (Jedi Knight, Sith Knight, something like that)

Weapons:

Apperance:

Clothing:

Bio:

------------------------------My Character------------------------------

Name: Joe

Race: Human

Sex: Male

Side/Rank: Jedi Knight

Weapons: Orange Lightsaber.

Apperance: anakin_episode3.jpg

Clothing: ( look above)

Bio: Was born on the planet of Dantootine, his father was a farmer and gave his son to the jedi academy, so Joe has been training every sense.

Was out walking through the fields of Dantootine with a couple of his jedi friends.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jackofblades

does the game bring your post count up

"The game" I'm talking about is Jedi Academy, the computer game.

(( grrrrrrrrrr well this time you can go anywhere and you make up your own story besides teh Satr Forge! and dont do posts liek that lol))

Okay, I didn't understand a word of that...:eyeraise:

---------------------Durning the MANDALRION WAR----------------------

Joe and the small group of jedi he was with, were on a small jedi transport being taken to bord a Mandalrion War ship.

Joe unlike the rest weren't worried, he was exicted.

"I can't wait to fight!" Joe shouted

The other jedi looked at him funny then went back to worring.

-SHakes ahnd- I'm Joe, I wonder if there will still be mandalrions on this abanden war ship....

-From out Joe's window the War Ship looks barrely incontact, but there is a chance of living on it for a month or so-

"..I sure hope so." Joe said silently to himself.

The small jedi transport lands in a hanger on teh war ship.

Jedi Master"Let's move jedi!" The Jedi pour out out of the ship, all together there about 13 jedi with their lightsabers in hand ready to kill anything that stands before them.

Jedi Master"Let's make this quick" he mumbles

The jedi group starts to move down a hall when all of the sudden, 2 of the jedi disappeared, on of the twi'lek male jedi screams and wets hismelf , Joe laughs, but quitely so no one can hear him. Then all of the sudden the steel plate Joe was standing on collapsed and, Joe fell with the rsted woren down plate.

Joe awoke in a storage room deep below where the hallway was, Joe turned on his saber for light to find, what seemed to be...........................a Mandalrion Head...

"Well, that's a bad sign..." Joe looked up at the speck(sp) of light that seemd to be where he fell from, he saw no one up their looking down, no doubt the jeid moved on without JOe.

Joe walked down through rows of crates to find weapons, battle armor, clothing,fooding, droid parts etc....

Name: Zoric Bastar

Race: Unknown

Sex: Male

Side/Rank: Sith Lord

Weapons: Two Red Sabers that are modified.

Apperance: Can not see any of him because of all the clothing he wears.

Clothing: Black Master Robes with a sith black helmet with black sith gloves.

Bio: Zoric was born on Korriban and trained to be a sith. Other than that nothing is known about him...

((I am assuming the sith fought in the Mandarlorian wars.))

Zoric was sitting in the sith dropship above Mandalore.. Next to him was a sith apprentice. The apprentice turned to Zoric and said" Are you nervous? I am. I hope I dont die." Zoric then lifted his hand and said" You weak fool." Zoric than stood up and picked the apprentice up with force choke. Zoric then dropped him and pulled out his sabers. They blades were long and thin. Zoric then cut the apprentice head off. Zoric picked up te body and head with the force and threw it off the dropship...

((Jack Zoric is far away from us, he isnt right next to us...))

Finds a stair case and walks up , Joe comes upon a small control room, most is recked , but 2 of the computers still work. Joe Ignores the computers and walks on. He walks through a damaged hallway, Joe is using teh force to push wall plates that fell on teh flor and open sealed doors. Joe then comes upon 3 Mandalrion Warriors with pistols, Joe drew his lightsaber took one slash and the pistols were missing their barrels then Joe chopped of their heads one by one.

"Easy enough..." Joe walked on down the damaged halls..

Zoric feels and sees the ship land. Zoric gets out and sees some jedi and madalorians fighting each other. Zoric then says "Let us see how who wins then we will fight the winner." A few minutes later the jedi had won. Zoric ignited his sabers and leaped at the jedi. Zoric let out a burst of lightning which took out a jedi easily. Zoric landed infront of a jedi and quickly cut his head off. The other sith had already taken out the other jedi..

((i'll give this a try))

Name: Troezen

Race: Rodian

Side/rank: Force sencitive - not trained yet

Weapons: Half made lightsaber, a double bladed vibrosword, blaster rifle and a wide range of grenades

Apperance: You know Anikan's friends on tattooeen who laugh when he says he's going in the pod race, well you know the rodian, well a slightly taller him.

Cloathing: Brown robes, leather boots and a belt to hold his weapons, he also wears a back pack.

bio Troezen is a teenage rodian who has just become force sencative and is in the process of making his lightsaber with assistance from a jedi friend. He does not want training yet, but is trying to build his powers, he is on the border of good/bad (Jedi/sith) but is being kept on course by his jedi friend.

Troezen has gone off to fight in the mandalorine war and has gone to protect the acadamy.

------------------------------------------------------

Troezen got off his ship - The Armageddon - and looked around at the field and saw a large building about a minute's walk from his landing spot, he was about to walk to the accadamy, but he was ambushed by a gurullia party of mandalors, they were wearing bright blue armour from head to toe, except for one who was wearing red armour. They were holding blasters and the leader (Troezen guessed it was the one in red ordering commands) had a shock stick.

Archived