Home

Jedi Academy RP

JoJoBinks

Zoric watched as Matt used force storm on the rancor. The rancor died after this. "Very good. Very good indeed. I could have of course kill the rancor with a simple jump and slash" said Zoric as he came down. "Your final test is to verse me. If you succesfully knock me down with your saber or the force you are a true sith. But remember I am very force resistant" said Zoric as he ignited his two blades...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troezen was fighting the three sith students, his lightsaber worked. It did not have any crystles other that the blue crystle.

He managed to just stay alive, after a few minutes fighting, he lost it - he let go of his anger and struck the students down and killed them.

He didn't have time to think about what he had just done, he ran on.

He ran past a room where there was a rancor, suddenly a burst of force lightning killed the rancor. The Sith master said that now the one who just killed the rancor had to fight the sith master.

Troezen ran into the room with his saber still on.

Then he realised what he'd done. He got scared. He was facing a sith lord and a powerful student with a Jedi's lightsaber. But was he a jedi? Or had he turned to the darkside? He had to think fast.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

Zoric watched as Matt used force storm on the rancor. The rancor died after this. "Very good. Very good indeed. I could have of course kill the rancor with a simple jump and slash" said Zoric as he came down. "Your final test is to verse me. If you succesfully knock me down with your saber or the force you are a true sith. But remember I am very force resistant" said Zoric as he ignited his two blades...

He knew this wasn't goin be easy

(swings lightsaber and uses the force to add power to his swing and then use force wave at the sametime)

Apparently the two sith had not seen him, he left them to kill each other. He ran on down the hall.

He turned his lightsaber off and quickly ran through the centre room of the acadamy. Several siths saw him and ran after him.

Troezen ran out of the room and out of the acadamy. They was a sith guard outside, but Troezen killed him with his lightsaber.

Jaina stops at a rock wall she pears around it and sees a group of bounty hunters.

"don't talk much do you? doesn't matter there is a small group of bounty hunters and mercenaries around here, and they are smuggling in mandalorians onto dantooine, wanna stop them?" jaina gave a wicked grin.

Troezen ran out of Koriban and ran to the hanger, then he suddenly remembered that he didn't come here by his own ship.

He ran into the cantina and ran to a pilot, he spoke quietly and quickly. "Help, there are a large group of sith about to kill me, I need to get off this planet, can you help me, I need a ship."

"I'm sorry, I can't help you, if Czerca knew that I helped you, I'd be killed."

Troezen didn't have time to argue with the man, "You want to fly me out of here."

"no i don't" Troezen was still learning how to mind trick.

He tryed again "You want to fly me out of here."

"No I don't"

Then some sith troopers came into the cantina and shot Troezen. He passed out.

The troopers walked into the acadamy and locked him up again.

Zoric jumps out of the way again and pulls his sabers to him. He then goes down and cuts Matt's leg off. "I thought you were stronger" said Zoric.

Looks at his leg

(he then uses the force to hold his leg together like darth sion)

(Matt was in a complete rage he was after blood master or not)

9(swings his lightsaber and cuts him across the chest)

Troezen woke up again, but this time in a room, there were two guards at the entrance with large blaster rifles and vibroblades.

One of the guards woke up and spoke to him, still standing by the door.

"This is our master Zoric's quaters, you'll stay here until he's ready to speak to you."

Troezen looked around and saw no way to get out of the room, "I guess I'll wait here" he said

Zoric used heal when the saber made contact. It made no damage at all. Zoric jumped at Matt and cut the same leg off then lightninged it when it was on the ground. The lightning disintegrated(sp

?) it. "Go to the medics and get a new leg. Come back when you are stronger" said Zoric as he walked out. He went to his room and saw a person sitting on his bed. "Guards who is this?" said Zoric. "A person that we caught who was walking around the academy" said one of the guards. Zoric went in and looked at the person. "Why are you here

?"

Zoric used heal when the saber made contact. It made no damage at all. Zoric jumped at Matt and cut the same leg off then lightninged it when it was on the ground. The lightning disintegrated(sp

?) it. "Go to the medics and get a new leg. Come back when you are stronger" said Zoric as he walked out. He went to his room and saw a person sitting on his bed. "Guards who is this?" said Zoric. "A person that we caught who was walking around the academy" said one of the guards. Zoric went in and looked at the person. "Why are you here

?"

(matt focus as hard as he could and the ashes formed a new leg for him he then went walking into a sith lord tomb)

Just as Joe killed the last merc, he got a message through the force from Master Vandar. Vander" Joe there is a jedi padawan missing, we believe he is in the Sith Academy...recruit as many jedi that are willing to go with. Joe turned around and looked at Jaina then said "There is a Jedi prisoner in the Sith Academy, you want to help me?" Joe said then turned of his lightsaber.

Archived