Home

Jedi War: Part 2

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The doctors knocked out Malachi with anesthetic, and started operating. The operation was barely finished, and the bio-arm had been attatched when Malachi's eyes snapped open. He sat up and said, "He's coming. The Force does not lie." Malachi started to leave the building, when the doctor grabbed his shoulder. "It's not finished! It needs the skin coverings!" Malachi's answer was a punch in the nose to the man, who dropped to the floor, face covered in blood. Malachi looked at the arm. The same build of his similar arm, but silver. There were blood stains on the fingers where he had hit the man, but they would leave. He pushed the arm forwards, and a blast of the force came out of it, not as strong as before. That would be impossible, the arm was gone. The cowering doctor flew against the opposite wall. "Keep the change" Malachi said to the man as he left the hospital.

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

((Yeah and Htel is a Sith, WHY THE CRAP WERE YOU ATTACKING ME!? And not only is Htel a cyborg, he's a Cyborg combined with Durges DNA. he is also a cheif master of the sith but was though to die, but that wasn't Htel, that was Therk, after supposedly dieing he switched around his name and last name and put them backwards and got Htel Kreht. So let's continue, and BTW even if one of my sabers burns out I still have three more double bladed sabers:p )) "Get out of here. This is no place for you." i said to whatever Darth's char is (forgot the name). "And to you Malachi, what's up with the lightning? And I have THREE MORE DOUBLE BLADED SABERS!" ((And to Revan You can't be sure he's dead because he isn't dead. And you didn't say you were sure he was dead you said he WAS dead. Yo ushould edit it to you think he's dead because you can't be sure he's dead when he isn't.))

(( Come on! Is it the world's destiny?;) ))

My arm hurts me. I schould better get a new arm, I thought. But where?

I let this sith running his way. I couldn't do anything against him with this pain.

I walked carefully towards a jedi star destroyer standing on the start place. I was lucky cause he wasn't captured by some sith. Then I got straightly to the medic station, hoping that someone could helps me!

((Revan,you might wanta delete those))

I suddenly was forced up by a very sudden explosion.I started running toward the rumble to find bodies everywhere."OH,CRAP!!!

" I yelled...they were the sith drop-fleet ship."I can't ssist the sith anymore" I said *neutrality* ((I am now a rogue Jedi,I've been

planning this))

I saw the Jedi that i cut the arm off of,I walked to him and gave him his arm,"you might want this"I threw it at him,"the medical facility is over there"I pointed North."bye!"I yelled as I ran off to the opposte direction and killed some sith and Jedi on my way.

Coruscant was quiet. Malachi had ignored the call of the Force saying that the Jedi were coming for him. He was here. They were elsewhere. And here was in ruins. Everybody, either trying to helpful, happy, or trying to keep their feeble lifestyle going with mountains of credits. This place needed a new ruler, he thought to himself.

He quickly found out the mob that was controlling this part. Nobody knew their real names, but everybody knew that they were organised crime. Nothing happened without their knowledge. They knew he would be here. Malachi suddenly got a rush of adrenilin and turned round, igniting his sabers and rolled out of the way of a sniper shot. An assassin.

"I got it!"I yelled as I jumped,killing 2 Sith,"It feels good,now I can finally LEGALLY kill my master"I said.I ran on through the battlefield,and met my old master,"Zhor!Zhor..." "What?"he asked."DIE!!"I said as I swung my lightsaber,delivering a killing diagonal blow,"AAAAARGH!!!"he yelled.

Archived