Home

lack of strong female Jedi?

Leper Messiah

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Konar

Mara Jade's hair is too red. - So let's just end that there :p

Aayla Seccura is awesome, Leia - I'm sure would have looked pretty good as a Jedi back when she acted in the first three movies - she's probably too old now :(, and wasn't one of the Solo children a Jedi - like Jiana or something?

since when has hair color had any bearing on one abilityu as a jedi..... I personally love fiery redheads :D

secondly, Leia underwent some very rudimentary and infrequent jedi training. She never was able to do any telekinesis or force jumps etc, but used the force to enhance her sense of peoples emotions, which was useful in her role as a diplomat. She also did have her own lightsaber which she used from time to time, more as a utility than a weapon !

Leia never veered to the dark side, it was Luke ...this was in the Dark Empire comics, and Leia played some part in keeping Luke grounded during the whole thing :) [/EU Commando]

mtfbwya

Thanks for correcting me Astrotoy (I'am not being sarcastic). I don't really know that much about the universe. I read posts and I go through the database a bit so I understand some of what people are saying but other than that I don't have a clue. So let me change that. Leia does become a jedi but does not get advanced training. Luke almost goes to the darkside (right?) but Leia keeps him on the path of the Jedi.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Who? I don't remember this character being mentioned or shown in the movies.

That character is from the Star Wars Galactic Battles computer game. :atat:

Earlier in this post someone mentioned legends and made historical references to patriachal knights. Let's not forget one of the toughest and blood thirtiest knights in our world history... Joan of Arc. :twogun:

Originally posted by Patomon5

Let's not forget one of the toughest and blood thirtiest knights in our world history... Joan of Arc. :twogun:

W00t. I didn't know the world had Jedi back then. Must be a lot left out of the history books... :p

Archived