Home

Old Account

Vikinor

• 2 weeks later...

sometime the server hiccups and then.. you know.. "impatient" people press the reply button twice.. ;)

if that happens you can easily delete one of the posts then.

btw.. maybe you should logout with you current account or clear your cookies and then retry to login as HalfSwedeLarz. (what's the other half.. chinese??)

Otherwise, you should find them all in you're "Temporary Internet Files" folder, but beware, you'll probably find that websites where you've chosen to log you on automatically when you visit them, um... won't, not at least until you've logged in again anyway. For example, if you ask you're computer to log you into your email account on say hotmail, automatically every time you go on IE, or whatever, so you don't have to username and passsword it all the time, you'll find that you'll have to username and password it again. No problem though, as it'll just create a new cookie for that and the problem will be solved.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by matt--

Judging by the context of the entire thread, he is answering your question (with a rhetorical question).

Bingo, my dear Watson.

*puffs on pipe*

Send an Admin (like me) a PM with a description of what's going on (now you've got me confused a bit).

Tell me which account you want deleted and which one you plan to use. I can combine the post counts of them too, when I get a free moment.

Thanks!

Archived