Home

Half Life 2

Jabba The Hunt

I would of posted this yesterday but I was too busy playing? Whos bought it? Im in the middle of the coast level trying to get my buggy through a shield thing. Ravenholm was very jumpy, oh and the mines were pointless, just all brown, looked horrible, but I think its gonna get better from here on in.

How are u guys doing, what do you think of it?

I don't have access to any machine that could even begin to dream about being able to run it, so I've been trying not to think about it.

There's a whole list of games that are waiting to be played once I get off my ass and build a computer capable of running code written in this millenium before that one, anyways. I still haven't played KOTOR yet...

Same here, edlib, only I just finshed building my new PC. All the bells and whistles. GeForce 6800 Ultra and everything. It runs Doom 3 niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :)

Anyway, I haven't decided if I want Half-Life 2 or not yet. The thing with Steam is probably entirely too annoying for me to want to deal with. If there were a way to authenticate it once and then never again on subsequent reformat/installs, then I would probably buy it. But I don't think there is.

Seriously steam isn't all that anoyoying once you get used to it, maybe if you dont have the net it makes things difficult but certainly not impossible.

R15 an xbox version is planned apparently :)

Oh and you are all probably over esitmating the requirements it apparently runs (rather slow) on a geforce 2 I believe :).

can i get a recap of what happened in HL1? I only played it for a bit...got stuck and didn't play it in a while, went to basic, got back, found out my comp was crapped up, reformatted...=\ not gonna go through HL1 again lol and i think my friend stole my copy while i was gone. :D

I'm not too sure myself never played the original half life, by the time I started playing CS it was very dated in graphics and gameplay. From what I can learn off the web you cause a reasonance cascade which brings in alien life forms from another planet/dimension, then the government try to cover all this up while u attempt to escape to the surface.

Archived