Home

Goodbye.

Iwok

Im on the Llane server (Zeto the Human Warlock) with a group of like 10 friends from school.. Its really sweet. Though I do miss SWG some :( I never really got a chance to play my jedi.

I will be going on and auctioning off all my stuff and then giving away the money.

DONT LISTEN IWOK!!!

COME TO THE BALANCED SIDE OF THE GAMING WORLD!!

/dislike unbalanced SWG now

/but love guild

/but love WoW also

ill try to get ingame again asap, i just need to update the game :(...i have to tie up a few loose ends before end of the month, as my moms bank card got stolen and she canceled it out..

people talking about WoW here too?

geez, people love that game :p

I came to say a little goodbye since I'll be cancelling my account, it runs out this 15th and I think it's important since my house in Cori is one of Wraithy's storage houses, so we have a little problem here.

I didn't want to make a goodbye post because I never played at hours when people could notice i was online in Starsider...

Anyway, for those who are playing wow, next week i will remove my "no WoW" period, so I'll get ingame quickly, I'm playing both sides since the content of this game is so incredible that I can't get to play only one side, if you guys want to join in both guilds I am, I'll play in Argent Dawn (RP east server) as Shivalban the Night Elf Druid with Silver Thorn, they are an alliance guild, and in Hellscream (central server) as Anziel the Undead Warlock with Pax Dominus , a Horde Guild.

Both guilds are awesome, and for the euro players in Pax Dominus they are people who will always give a hand, a lot of the dominus members are from europe and they got people from the US who used their Address and CC so they can play in the US servers.

I would like to bother Jo or Iwok there :p I think I can use the other 3 servers I still can play to bother them :p

Archived