Home

YOUR storyline

DarthTDe

I've been sitting here thinking"how will the movie go?"and then I thought"thread material!"so, I was wondering how you guys thought it will go,here's mine

Beginning:Anakin and Obi-wan walk into the Jedi chambers and speak to Yoda,"what shall we do?"Anakin asks and they get sent to some planet and find Dooku there,and call in the clones.

Middle:Anakin thinks he is being pushed around WAAAAAAY too much,so he walks to Obi and pulls his lightsaber on him,and obi knows what that means...a battle.so they fight for a long time and Anakin falls into a pit of Cortosis and gets really,really,REALLY bad burns.so he gets taken to a medical facility to get "fixed"and they give him his Vader suit.he then breaks out and kills everyone in his way.

End:Vader sets out and kills all the jedi,except Yoda and Ben AKA:Obi-Wan Kenobi

Beginning: Palpy is kidnapped by Seperatists. Anakin, Obi-wan go to rescue him above Coruscant.

Middle: Jedi figure out that Palpy is Sidious and confront him. Mace and others get killed. Anakin is ordered to kill all jedi in the temple. Clones turn on other jedi.

End: Anakin and Obi fight, Anakin falls into lava pit. Shaves his head so that he looks like mister potatoe head and starts wearing black.

The End. No need to see the movie now. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived