Home

What Steve Purcells doing

Samnmax221

How do you find out current and post purcell projects? I am trying to expand my collection to make it not just a sam and max but a full out purcell collection. I have checked many sites and all I could find was a game site that tells me all the games he has done and a comics site that only tells about 1/3 of the comics he has done. Of course I emailed steve but eh.. no reply. Also dont forget about spudvision, it was supposed to be out this year but due to his work with pixar it is going to be delayed. If anyone has any info PM me!

Geeze I hate morons if you cant help dont post. The other 2/3 of his work, gee have you found that steve did defenders of dynatron city? NO? Because its not on the comic site I went to. There are only about 12 comics listed there for steve purcell. Are you telling me he has only done 12? HAHAHA for the love of god "the adventurer" isnt even on that rap sheet. You obviously dont know purcells work nor know lucasarts or sam and max.. .I told you I can help you get all things purcell and what do you do? Come to another thread and try to poke me in the balls. Niiice. Do research, then make comments otherwise you look asinine. I am still willing to help you so let me know if you want that hellboy christmas. I will not sell it to you but rather give you a link. Expect to pay about 30$ for a NM one and up to 60$ for a mint.

Hey, dick hole, I fucking tried to be nice to you. Now listen here you arrogant dumb fuck. Just because we don't know about all of Steve Purcell's useless trash work doesn't make us "asinine." Wow, did you learn that from one of Bad Religion's fucking boring punk songs?

Are you fucking punk. Are you fighting the system here?

Maybe if you weren't such a self indulgent jerk off, Steve Purcell would answer your questions and you could pull your two fingers out of your ass and stop making yourself come into your fucking mouth and feed off your own retarded fucking pompous life force.

Your grammar really sucks, I don't know how you think your top at English. You use internet acronyms, you misinterpret everyone's intentions. It's like your translating with a bowl of alphabet soup.

SO I'VE GOT A GREAT IDEA!

STOP SPEAKING ENGLISH HERE. JUST SIMPLY SHUT THE FUCK UP!

So never bother to post here again or I'll see to it that your banned you dorky sociopathic nerd fuck cunt.

Jesus **** yourselves, all I did was ask for help in finding stuff nothing more. I get bashed right away. To me that is the asinine part. People who get off bashing others are the ones who are self indulgent. I personally dont give a **** about grammar but when you insult someone its required to get the word right. There is nothing i misinterpreted. I ask for help you are a **** back. Not much else to say. I dont even like punk rock this is just an old name I have used since the Bulletin board days. And insulting someone for using the acronym PM is ****ing moronic. There are many threads where the guy who runs the site has said PM and you dont bash him. I see what I get for asking kids for help. Get me banned from this board see if I give a ****. Alot of help its been.

No, it's your self important attitude that pissed me off in the first place.

Everyone in the internet who are new to things have this dumb way of "stopping by." They don't ask for help, they just want to be cute and talk about their stuff.

You sat their and blabbed about your signed copies and your complaints on what job Jake is doing on his site. The PM was one step over the line. You're so eaten by the internet and you don't know. I can be a swell guy. Everyone here can be swell guys if they want. But we are constantly bombarded by idiots who seem to be at a caveman level.

Not really something I usually expect from people who would read something like Sam and Max. Notice this time I haven't cursed once.

I'll just lay it straight, just go. What you want is simple enough by just typing "Steve Purcel Marvel" in google. And then look up that information and you can buy his really bad past comics at http://www.milehighcomics.com they go for like 75 cents. Stuff he did just pencils or layouts for dumb superheroes comics or crap based on 80s video games is really not prestigious, wanted, or original. That's probably why he doesn't answer you. I would be embarassed if I illustrated comics with half wit ideas like those. Those are the comics you need, now get at them and stop bothering us.

Actually I already have all of the ones that the GCD and mile high states. I was looking for new stuff. Since I have all I can get at this point I am craving more, its addictive. I never insulted the owner of the sites work I just stated that he never replied to the many mails I sent about giving new pics of merch for the page. Steve purcell himself sent me quite a rare item that should be shown here. I did notice you didnt swear once in the last post an that I respect so I did not swear in respect to that. thanks

I can’t stand calling you badrelgnsf, so I will call you something less annoying. You are now joey jojo jr.

Now joey, I understand you are new here, and may have missed some vital information. First off, pull your head in. Reread your post and you will realise that your demeanour is the equivalent a pre pubescent teen bragging about his first pube. You seem to be well informed about Purcell, and when you type you appear to have at least half a brain (which is more then most internet users, myself included) thusly you could be helpful around here. To rectify your situation there Joey, just modify your attitude: change it from naïve ass to quite overachiever. It will do you a world of good.

My second and final point is not to piss of Sean. He’s a good guy, underneath his gruff, homoerotic, wife beating, macho, jive talking exterior. He knows a hell of a lot about Purcell and can either be your worst enemy or, well, a neutral party.

Archived