DK_Viceroy

What Role Should Jedi Play?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What Role Should Jedi Play?

• Combat
    • Support
    • Commando
    • All Rounder's
    • I Don't care what role they should have I just want them super unblanaced and god like

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

luke - yes, they would. Regardless of how many troops could or could not be brought to bear, the more the better. As I said previously, Jedi should be able to deal effectively with a small amount of troops, but not with large numbers. Basically, every Rebel shot that got through would do more damage to a Jedi and, again as I said, Rebel air forces will be best equipped to deal with Jedi.

As for Air Forces and area-of-effect weapons, they would work very well against Jedi. Look at the Battle of Geonosis, the Jedi were doing really badly against the Geonosian Cannon, and they really couldnt do anything to aircraft. While being realistic, this would also be beneficial to gameplay because if people just built Jedi, they would be defeated rather easily, and so you would have to build a combined-arms team.

The Confederacy would have quite an advantage against Jedi it seems since Lightsabre's are unable to deflect Sonic Blasts.

I wouldn't say the Rebels have Quality they just have fighting spirit and whatever equipment they can lay their hands on, which isn't nessacerily high tech.

which I doubt anyone does cuz im just a newbie, but I think jedi should be hard to get. not just made in a sith temple or whatever. as from episode 4-6, the jedi population was dropped a while ago and the only jedi left alive were the ones who were brought to the same path to a jedi just like their ancestors. but since jedi were forbidden to merry no one (except anikan) brought a legacy to a child of their family to keep the population alive. So the only reason why we had so many jedi in the clone wars was they were never killed and more people who discovered the use of the force went to the jedi council for training. Its just plain logic. so they should have in order to get a jedi you need to garrison a unit inside a sith/jedi temple and the unit will stay in there for a while and it will become a padawan. and every 20 sec. or somethin its skill raises point by point until the unit is dead.

NOTE:but once it's a padawan it doesnt need to stay garrisoned inside anymore inorder to have it points raised.

It should be this way so it will be a little more challenging to make jedi in stead of making it just flat easy-street.

Archived