Home

The lightsaber SPOILER

schimt6

Originally posted by Darth333

Once of the merchants on Telos has a blue crystal. But don't we chose the color of our lightsaber wen we speak to Bao Dur??? :confused:

It depends on what color crystals you are carrying in your inventory at the time. My favorite is silver and my second time through I didn't get it till the very end where there is NO workbench. lol

Originally posted by Rafe

My favorite is silver and my second time through I didn't get it till the very end where there is NO workbench. lol

Happened to me too but with robes. I only got LS robes and I was playing DS. It's only at the end that I got DS robes and a good crystal but there was no may to upgrade my stuff. I have already begin tweaking the script that places those items in the containers and bodies so that I'll be sure to get the items I want during the game :D will release it when the PC version comes out.

Happened to me too but with robes. I only got LS robes and I was playing DS. It's only at the end that I got DS robes and a good crystal but there was no may to upgrade my stuff. I have already begin tweaking the script that places those items in the containers and bodies so that I'll be sure to get the items I want during the game :D will release it when the PC version comes out.

by making yourself stronger prematurely in the game you're only making yourself weaker in life...

k seriously... that is coolness.

Once of the merchants on Telos has a blue crystal. But don't we chose the color of our lightsaber wen we speak to Bao Dur??? :confused:

Actually Darth333,

I have observed that the merchants special items, like robes, crystals, upgrades, and special armors, are all random too.

The Duros Merchant on Telos is a prime example, in the 4 times I have gotten to Telos (I am running 4 characters) the Duros invantory has been different each time.

And no... when we build our saber with Bao-Dur we can only select a color that we have a crystal for.

:D

Darth333,

I have used a number of your mods for Kotor1 on PC (as well as a number of RedHawkes as well) and I was wondering, if it is possible to read the scripts from the game, I asume it is possible to mod the game for Xbox? know where I may find such files?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Squee-sithguy

any good crystals NOT on malachor??? god, its always the end of the game when you get the good colors, and btw, any idea where to get a second lightsaber before malachor? Ive been wanting to use duals ever since i got the game

I usually nab em off of Dark Jedi's, I had 9 lightsabres by the end of the game.

Originally posted by Squee-sithguy

any good crystals NOT on malachor??? god, its always the end of the game when you get the good colors, and btw, any idea where to get a second lightsaber before malachor? Ive been wanting to use duals ever since i got the game

The best crystals are NOT at Malachor. You can buy a red saber crystal (and many others) from a salvager on Dantooine. Also on Dantooine, you can find my favorite crystal; Darth Tyran's crystal (well, the crystal is named after whatever your character's name is :rolleyes: ) It's color depends on your alignment. If you're evil it's red, etc. You can find another very good crystal on Dantooine which does 1-10 cold damage (and on the museam in Onderon) so make sure Dantooine is one of the first planets you go to... It has the best crystals! :D

The crystals may vary, though. In each game the items in the containers are different.

Edited by Darth333: you've posted quite a few spoilers since a few days. [PLease be careful about what you post, especially when you reveal locations. I won't give warnings forever.

Archived