Home

Rise of the Federation Discussion Thread

Darth NeoVenom

I've decided to delete the old RPG so that confusion doesn't occur. Sorry for the lost of posts people (Damn it...my username glow dissappeared :lol: ). Anyways...here'z what the story is going to be about...

"Rise of the Federation

For many years, many people thought that the

Trade Federation no longer exists. Others have

heard rumors that the federation still exists, but

in reality those rumors are true. On Roventa, a

planet not far from Corusant, many Trade Federation

factories are well hidden from the New Republic

and from the public. Both the New Republic and

the Jedi Academy have agreed to send out people

to investigate whether or not the Trade Federation

really exist........"

If anyone has any suggestions to improve it, let me know. Also, when the RPG does start please post all Out of Character comments here. Thankz. People who join can be a bounty hunter, Jedi...any occupation, except Sith. Darth NeoVenom, my character is a Sith Lord. If you want to be his apprentice, let me know. I'm also going to be a Jedi Knight that goes by the name of Zan-Cool Corizen. I think it would be better if people who chose to be a Jedi are Jedi Knights. I would allow at least 3 Jedi Masters.

Here are my characters...

Name : Zoden Xero

Alias: Darth NeoVenom

Race: Human

Homeworld: Coruscant

Affiliation: Sith

Appearance: 5'11, average weight, light brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin.

Attire: Very similar to what Darth Maul wears and a black Sith robe.

Weapons: Red Double-Bladed Lightsaber and a Red Single-Bladed Lightsaber

Bio: When Zoden was a young boy, he was brought forth to be trained in a Jedi Academy on Yavin. As he grew older, he became a master in using the force. When Zoden became a Jedi Master, he was sent on a mission to investigate strange activity on a planet called Roventa. When he arrived there, he was joined with some rebels and a elite group of people called the "Firebirds". During his journey on Roventa, he found out that the Trade Federation existed on this planet and the the Firebirds were along side with the Trade Federation. The leader of the Firebirds has acknowledged that Zoden and the rebels are starting to "...know too much..." and ordered his crew to kill Zoden and the rebels when they reached the ships. Before reaching the ships, Zoden killed all the members of the Firebirds. He thought to himself after the slaughter he did that he had all this power and needed no one to help him. The rebels were shocked at the action in which Zoden has taken and took out their guns. Before they even had a chance pull the trigger at Zoden, Zoden killed all the rebels and left the planet in search to have more power. Now Zoden Xero is a Sith that goes by the name Darth NeoVenom. He paints black markings underneath both his eyes showing his dedication to the Dark Side. He is capable of using force abilities from both the Light and Dark Side of the force since he is a fallen Jedi master.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Zan-Cool Corizen

Homeworld: Coruscant

Affiliation: Jedi

Appearance: 5'10, medium weight, black hair, blue eyes, light skin

Attire: Very similar to the attire that Obi-Wan Kenobi has in Star Wars: Episode 1, but instead of being tan, it's blue-greenish and a dark blue Jedi robe.

Weapons: A blue Single-Bladed Lightsaber and a yellow Single-Bladed Lightsaber craft by his father.

Bio: Born and raised on Coruscant, Zan-Cool was send to the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4 by his parents, who are both Jedi. There, he learned how to control and use the force. Now, Zan-Cool Corizen is a Jedi Knight and is in hope of some day to become a Jedi master. He has force abilities of the Light Side of the force. The force ability in which he is extremely good in is Force Speed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you decide to join, please stay in the RPG. :) Thankz.

One of my old RPG was going fine with only 3 people. Me and two other people. When a certain amount of people join...I'll make the new thread.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Zamar (Alin)Retylinga

Alignment:Neutral/Rebellion

Armour/Clothes:Ragged, dirty clothes, turban to cover his face

Appearance: 6'1 feet, Zamar stands out of the crowd not only because of his height, but because of the weary, painful look always placed on his face. Thick, untidy darkbrown hair, brown eyes, nearly black, some people would call him handsome if it werent for the fact he was so dirty and, yes, weary

He uses an emerald-green lightsaber if he finds no other way out of the situation.

Bio:Zamar grew up on Tatooine, and was after a local argument, enslaved and used in an experiment to elongate peoples lives. Thanks to his strong connection to the force, he survived it, but it wiped out his memory.

After having been used as an assassin for years, a jedi found him during a mission, and eager to train Zamar, dug into his mind to find the memories from his youth.

Tragic memories, and a life without goals or hopes. Depressed beyond reason.

He was even so trained, since the galaxy needed jedi's, and his potential was vast.

But in the end, Zamar left the path of the jedi as soon as he could, and settled down as a tailor.

There, just give me a go or boo

:p

Sounds interesting... It'z a (drum-roll).......:thmbup1: Alright, a little bit more on the RPG. All of the droids have improved armor. Destroyer Droids are equiped with armor that can resist the Force and can generate shields that could deflect blaster bolts and vibro blades. Improved Destroyer Droids (Elite Droids) can generate shields that can absord just about anything except a lightsaber and obviously a bomb dropped by a ship. Regular and Super battle droids are equip with stronger fire power.

((As promised, here I am;) ))

Name: Alyssa Renolin Solo

Homeworld: Yavin IV

Appearance: 5' 5", 125 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, light skin

Attire: Unlike most Jedi, Alyssa does not wear robes. Her clothing is a mixture of black and dark gray and does not restrict any movement.

Weapons: A single burnt orange lightsaber that she built. A single green saber that once belonged to her father. It was taken and given to a clone of Alyssa, but she has since retaken it.

Bio: When she was 15, Alyssa Renolin's parents were killed in what was thought to be an airbus accident on Coruscant. The same day, her brother, Rical was pushed off the lower observation deck of the building they lived in. This left Alyssa entirely alone in the galaxy. She had no family or friends.

That day was a full one for Alyssa. She was kidnapped when she went to the lower observation deck to explore, hoping she might find some explanation to her brother's death. When she awoke, she found that certain things had been done to her.

Her aging had been slowed down extremely and she had the ability to speed herself up to the point in which everything and everyone else appeared to be standing still or moving very slowly. Using these abilities, she escaped from the building she was in and by accident fell into an air taxi.

((This is where the 'Solo' comes in...))

Cheif of State Leia Organa Solo and her husband Han Solo were in the taxi. At first, Han drew his blaster, thinking some crazy kid was attempting to kill his wife, but the misunderstanding was corrected and they took Alyssa back to her home. From there, she was taken to an orphanage, but Leia never forgot her.

During her time in the orphanage, Alyssa was allowed an hour each day to return to her parents' home and go other places, searching for the truth about her parents. During one of these times, she had a brief encounter with Luke Skywalker, who was visiting Leia at the time. He sensed how strong the Force was in her and attempted to follow. She ran from him, thinking he was one of the ones who captured her before.

After eluding Luke, Alyssa discovered that the crash taking the lives of her parents was not an accident. It was planned by the same men who killed her brother and took her captive. They were building an army of Force sensitive children. That day, Alyssa returned to the orphanage much later than her allotted hour and found that somebody was there to adopt her.

It was Han and Leia. Because of her age, they wanted to be sure she wanted them to adopt her. She agreed and they told her that, if she wanted to, she could stay in her old home. She refused this offer, but requested that she might go there whenever she pleased.

Alyssa Renolin Solo lived with Han and Leia until she was sixteen years old. Then, Luke came for another visit. After his visit, Alyssa left Coruscant to be trained as a Jedi by Luke Skywalker. Thus, she followed in the footsteps of her birthparents.

((I know it's long, but a lot of story had to be covered in a little time;) ))

The current story takes place after Alyssa has turned 19. She trained quickly and is now a Jedi Knight.

Name : Rustic Royal

Alias: Royalty

Homeworld: Nar Shadaa

Appearance: has a 'soft-looking' face with a scar that goes form a bit past his eyebrow down over his eye to a bit past his cheekbone, has blue eyes and dark blonde hair. a medium build with a somehwat musclulaire body

Attire: what mace windu wore.

Weapons: single silver lightsaber and

Bio:grew up ina bad home, mom was a cantina dancer, dad was a salt addict, a bad sabacc player and abusive, brother died in a bar fight and sister had been sold into slavery. one day a visiting jedi stumbled apon Rustic, noticed his force sensitivity, asked his parents if he could take him, his dad didn't care nor did his mom, so from then on Rustic took on the life of a Jedi.

You all think we should start the RPG? I think we can do it with four people. Not much confusion will occur. :lol: Oh yeah, one more thing is that everyone can only control one character. People who play as Jedi Padawans can also roleplay as their masters. Make battle scenes realistic and end the action in a way so I could decide what happens. Battle droids can be taken out easily. Super Battle Droids, Destroyer Droids, and Elite Destroyer Droids are difficult to take out. Only people who are involved with the Federation know about the Elite Destroyer Droids. Tell me when all of you are ready. I guess I'll include Darth Chaos, Darth NeoVenom's apprentice. I'll put a picture up of him, cuz it'z kinda hard to describe how he lookz. :lol:

Welcome to the RPG Cyborgninja. Oh yeah, one more rule people, let everyone post at least once before you post again. This way no one is left behind. :D Today I won't be able to go online cuz I'm heading to a Christmas party at my cousin's house, but tomorrow I'll be able to go online. Thankz for understanding. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey you guys care if I join, I am really interested in this thread, perhaps more than any other thread. But I was thinking of being on the bad guy side, not a jedi or sith but helping the new trade federation. I also had the idea of bringing back the Czerka Corporation into the mix. They could supply new powerful weapons to the Trade Federation. If you think thats a good idea then my guy will introduce them later in the story.

Name: Bok Trandall

Species: Clawdite or Changling((think Zam Wessel))

Appearence: In neutral form he just wears a grey looking jumsuit. They have green skin and a skeletal looking face, if you remember from episode two. Ok to start off with he will be in Neimodian form. The one Neovenom was talking to.

Bio: Has been resurfacing an ancient defunct corporation his whole life. Czerka.

Items: His most prized and valuable possesion is his belt. The beltbuckle has a large black pearl. But inside this pearl is a Yslarmi slug. It is kept in suspended animation in the pearl, still alive and stil functional. So force users cannot use the force near him.

I did the Yslarmi belt cuz him being a shapeshifter would be useless with all these jedi anyway.

Archived