Home

where is everyone?

Ockniel

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

Aye, same here Vogel, in fact, I didn't think I would come back to JA.. but Im back now, for some reason. At least, back for a while.

Hopefully long enough to release at least a short version of your scripted movie. There never were that many people who really got into the scripting, were there?

Hey, you might want to pay some attention to Wudan's Dragon, if you still intend to do some SP engine stuff.

Originally posted by lassev

Hopefully long enough to release at least a short version of your scripted movie. There never were that many people who really got into the scripting, were there?

Hey, you might want to pay some attention to Wudan's Dragon, if you still intend to do some SP engine stuff.

I have been looking at dragon. But, sadly, I don't think that movie will become a reality. Its to complicated to become a reality, sadly.

But, don't dispair, because I have something else planned, and it working out a lot better than redemption. In fact, level one is... 75% complete.. and the best work I've ever done.

Lets just say, Ive learned from my previous "mistakes" and... hopefully won't repeat them :(

Archived