Home

Rise of the Federation

Darth NeoVenom

[align=center]Rise of the Federation

For many years, people thought that the

Trade Federation no longer exists. Others have

heard rumors that the Federation still exists.

In reality, those rumors are true. On Roventa, a

planet not far from Corusant, many Trade Federation

factories are well hidden from the New Republic

and from the Galaxy's view. Both the New Republic and

the Jedi Academy have agreed to send out people

to investigate whether or not the Trade Federation

really exist........[/align]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Jedi Temple on Yavin 4, Zan-Cool Corizen trains himself with a training drone in one of the various rooms found in the temple. Using the light saber in which he created when he became a Jedi Knight, Zan-Cool deflected the multiple shots fired by the drone. One of the shots that were deflected hits the drone and caused it to explode.

Meanwhile, far away from the temple, in one of the vast jungles on Roventa, Darth NeoVenom and his apprentice, Darth Chaos, are in one of the many Trade Federation factories that are recently built. They watched out a window in one of the control centers that lead to a room where various mechanical arms are building droids. "Progress is very good. In no time we will have an army capable enough to beat the New Republic and Jedi ." said a Neimoidian calmly. Darth NeoVenom spoke in a cold voice, "Good..."

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rustic was meditating at the top of one of the massassi temples, he enjoyed it up there, the cool breeze, a view of forest and rivers that went on for miles in all directions. Rustic decided to go back down, he started his long decent to where the jedi Academy was.

after a few minutes he was at the bottom, he walked thorugh greeting padawans, masters and other jedi knights as he went. Rustic walked to the training room only to see Zan-Cool training and hit one fo the drones causing it to explode.

"nice shot Zan, how you doing buddy?"

Alyssa Renolin Solo sat quietly in a tree in the forest. She was close enough to hear some of the activity happening at the Jedi academy, but far enough away to be unseen. Much of what she heard were startled cries and a low, rumbling growl. Finally, she heard her name.

"Alyssa!"

She ignored the call, remaining in her high perch. The call came again, followed by another voice.

"Get it off me!"

"Alyssa!"

Alyssa blocked the sounds as best she could, relaxing in the shade of the tree. She knew that eventually she'd have to do something.

"Alyssa, where are you?!"

With a small sigh, Alyssa let forth a shrill whistle. There was a moment of silence before the second voice called out to her again.

"Thank you!"

"Sure, whatever," she muttered, never moving from her spot in the tree.

Zamar yawned while watching a jedi sparring fight. They all thought they were so good.

He sensed how his old master walked up to him, but didn't start a conversation.

"Why did you bring me here?"

Zamar hated these conversations, his old master were the only one who managed to reach beyond Zamar's protective layers and stir him inside.

"Its been a year since you last came, I thought you would like to see me again."

"Do you ever grow tired of trying to convert me?"

"Well, you seem less depressed nowadays Zamar, and less weary."

"The last year has been easy on me."

Chuckling, before the master continued.

"You mean you haven't spoken to anyone in the last months?"

"Yes"

His master knew more about Zamar than himself. Always showing his supreme knowledge.

"And you know what I'm going to ask you?"

"I'm not coming back." Zamar hesitated before adding;"Master".

"At least you still have your manners... But, please, reconsider. You need to be healed, and we both know that time won't heal you."

Zamar grumbled. His master knew how he hated to be reminded of time.

"I have plenty of time..."

"I know Zamar.... Your curse has given you more time than any other human, but use it to become a jedi. Only there can you find peace. And when you found peace, you can help create a galaxy. A galaxy without things such as Project L."

Zamar turned around and without thinking, sent out a wave of force, sending his master into the wall behind him. The man was knocked unconcious.

Jedi's streamed from all around, some younger ones with lightsabers glowing.

Zan-Cool deactivates his lightsaber. "I'm doing alright, losing a bit of concentration though." Pacing back and forth in the training room, Zan-Cool continues to speak to Rustic, "It feel as if something is wrong, but nevermind. Anyways....have you heard those rumors about the Trade Federation existing?" Zan-Cool looked out of the doorway that Rustic was in and noticed some commotion happening in the temple's hallway. "Wonder what is happening?" he asked Rustic.

"no, haven't heard those rumors, and i have no clue what is happening, lets check it out." Rustic walked out into the hallway to see a jedi surrounded by padawans and apprentices with activated lightsabers.

"deactivate your sabers, what do you think you are doing?!" Rustic said then directed his attention to the jedi and walked up to him.

"hello, i am Rustic, what happened here?" Rustic said as he took notice of the jedi master.

Zamar turned to Rustic and nodded at him.

"He....fueled my anger."

The old master woke up, and used the Force to rid himself of the head-ache.

"Bah, fueled your anger? I merely tested your Force-Capability... Wasn't prepared it had grown Zamar..."

Zamar shook his head and turned to the master.

"I told you, I'm no jedi, and I will never be one."

He turned to Rustic.

"Where is the dining room? I'm hungry and the least you jedi could do is to lead me there."

He felt his anger, and felt sorry in his heart for insulting this jedi.

Before Rustic could speak, Zan-Cool walked out of the training room and continued to walk towards the Jedi Master that was kneeling before him. Zan-Cool spoke out to Zamar, "Fuel your anger? People who are Force sensitive and who are fueled by anger are usually Sith. If you're no Jedi, then what brings you to a Jedi Temple?" Various Jedi Padawans help the Jedi Master up to his feet.

Zamar turned to the newcomer, tired of all this talking.

"That's the problem with your kind, there can only be this and that, black and white. What about grey? What about the ones that are and at the same time, are not?"

Before the jedi could answer, Zamar went on.

"All these rules, and I can answer your question why Im here easily."

Zamar pointed at the Jedi master and added: "He brought me here."

Alyssa left her tree and went back toward the academy. As she went, she passed a bush in which there was a low growling sound. Alyssa smiled and said, "Come on, Cat."

The creature obeyed and came out of the bush to follow her. It was a full grown tiger that Alyssa had tamed during her first year of Jedi training. Though it was not friendly toward many of the other Jedi, Alyssa had given it strict orders not to harm anyone.

As they entered the academy, Cat began to growl. Other Jedi and their students backed out of the way, fearful of Cat.

"Quiet," Alyssa ordered. The growling stopped and they came to a single Jedi surrounded by others.

"Anyone care to explain?" she demanded.

Zan-Cool turned to where Alyssa was at and just ignored what Zamar said to him. Before Zan-Cool could reply to Alyssa, a Jedi Master walked into the little commotion that was happening in the hallway they are in. "Master Luke has told me and several other Jedi Masters to notify everyone to proceed to the great hall." Zan-Cool gave a quick glance between Alyssa and Rustic.

Zamar saw how he was ignored, and could finally turn his attention to the old master. No words, just a nod said he was forgiven.

"What is this all about?"

The old master shrugged.

"I was busy trying to stop you from being such a stubborn baby."

Zamar nodded in response. He had talked and been angry for a month. He hated to speak, everyone always tried to understand him if he did.

"Well, it's probably all jedi anyway. Too fancy to allow regular tailors into their meetings."

His old master sighed, before asking the master if he wouldn't mind his padawan to come with him, and promised he wouldn't talk and squeal throughout the meeting.

Zamar simply waited, his old master would just call him back using the Force if he left.

Alyssa stared questioningly at Zamar before turning and heading for the Great Hall. Cat remained behind, growling softly at Zamar until Alyssa turned back.

"Cat!" she yelled. "Get over here!"

Cat growled one last time at Zamar before obeying Alyssa. Then, Alyssa turned and continued to the Great Hall.

Rustic came in and went down to the middle of the great hall and sat at the edge of one of the rows. Rustic looked to his right across the aisle to see a female jedi smiling at him, she winked, and rustic flushed and turned his face to hide it then turned back and gave her a wave.

Zan-Cool walked thru the corridors which led to the Great Hall in the Jedi Temple. Once walking thru the doorway, he could see Jedi chattering amongst themselves in whispers. Looking to the front of the Hall, Zan-Cool saw Luke Skywalker looking out the Hall's window with his hands crossed behind his back. Zan-Cool walked to the center of the room as Luke began to talk.

"As all of you know, I have some very important news. The New Republic has notified me that they have seen a couple of droids on Coruscant, but they are not just any droids..." He passed for a couple of seconds and continued to speak. "They are battle droids." Luke could hear the whispers of surprise from majority of Jedi in the Great Hall. He raised his hand to signify everyone who is talking to quiet down and continued to speak, "To clarify this, I'm asking some of you to investigate on Coruscant and notify me if this news is actually true or not. Whoever decides to volunteer, please meet me up at the hanger. Everyone's dismissed."

Luke turned to the window to look out once more as many Jedi in the Great Hall left. Zan-Cool exited the room himself and stood in the corridor for a couple of seconds.

Alyssa left the Great Hall without a word and headed for the hangar. At first, Cat followed her, but she stopped and turned to him.

"No, Cat," she said softly. "You shouldn't come along this time. We're not hunting in a forest with trees. The forest is made of buildings and intelligent creatures will shoot you on sight. No, you'd best stay here."

Cat growled, a mounful sound of disappointment at being left behind. He turned and went toward Alyssa's quarters.

"You know how to get in," she called after him. He paused. "Then again, you may want to spend your time in the forests... take your pick."

With a low growl, Cat continued toward Alyssa's quarters. With a small sigh, Alyssa continued toward the hangar.

Zamar, having been dragged off to the Great Hall in company with his old master, now sat on the ground, in the hangar, next to the old man.

"No, I'm looking for a ride back to Corouscant. And I'm gonna ask that Luke to make you stop dragging me over here."

"Fine, be that way Zam, but I don't think you can convince Skywalker to make me stop trying to "convert" you."

Zamar sighed, and blocked out the mans voice, waiting for the famous jedi to reach the hangar.

Rustic walked in and saw some people suiting up, engineers readying the ship. Rustic breathed in a big breath and shotued.

"it's a beautiful day, the air is fresh, the grass is green and the tension is now broken!" Rustic said with a smile. everyone chuckled then continiued on wih what they were doing, Rustic then walked off toward Luke.

"so, who's going?"

"Me, of course…” said Zan-Cool behind Rustic. Zan-Cool glanced around the hanger and spotted Alyssa, Zamar and his master, and about five more people. "It seems like not that many people want to go to Coruscant." Zan-Cool said to Rustic. Luke Skywalker overheard what Zan-Cool just said as he walked into the Temple's hanger and spoke to Zan-Cool. "That can be to your advantage. The lesser the group, the more conceal you are to enemies."

Luke walked to the center of the hanger. "Alright, seems like all who are participating are here. I suggest that all of you head over to Coruscant now, this way...once you reach there, you would be able to have some rest. The people who own their own ships can ride their ships to Coruscant. Those of you who don't own a ship can borrow one of the temple's ships. Notify me thru commlink if anything comes up and be sure not to resort to violence when you're on Coruscant. You don't want to attract attention. Remember, you're going on an investigation, so be sure to ask questions without being suspicious."

After Luke finished talking, Zan-Cool heads over to his X-Wing. His R2 unit was already mounted on top of the X-Wing. It whistled as he approached. "Good morning XR. Ready to go to Coruscant?" It hummed and whistled again in reply. "That a boy." replied Zan-Cool.

"alrighty.." Rustic said as he headed over to his ship, The Invigorator (http://www.traipse.com/space_ship/ship.1.jpg)

Rustic powered up his ship and activated the ship's AI.

"good Afternoon sarah."

"hello Rustic" The Ship said in a somewhat electronic femal voice.

"plot a course for Coruscant."

"it is done."

"alright, lets go, engaging Hyperdrive, now"

Archived