Home

Rise of the Federation

Darth NeoVenom

Alyssa walked slowly to the little ship she called her own. She loved it for a number of reasons. First, though it had gone through major repairs, it was still a piece of nearly ancient history. It had been built more than 2000 years earlier. Even through all its repairs, it still looked the same as it had then, though it was greatly improved. No droid joined her in it.

"Power on," she announced, slipping into the cockpit. The ship came to life and Alyssa's hands took the controls. "Here we go."

The little ship, more of a fighter really, headed out of the hangar and up into space.

"Coruscant," Alyssa whispered, punching the coordinates into the computer. "Engage."

The fighter launched into hyperspace.

((I have a LEGO version of this ship... if I can find the time, I'll post it))

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zamar sighed, and saw how everyone made their way to their ships, before boosting into hyperspace.

Rich jedi's, with their own ships.

He never flew, since he couldn't

His old master patted him on the shoulder before pointing towards a small cargo-ship.

"Still not able to steer a ship Zam?"

Zamar grunted and followed the old master into the ship, and soon found it blasting into hyperspace.

Seeing everyone blasting into hyperspace, Zan-Cool's X-Wing did that same thing. Moments later, all the ships found themselves cruising above Coruscant. All of them can see various lights of vehicles speeding in every single direction. "Home sweet home…” said Zan-Cool as he looked upon the planet. "Everyone check in..." he said thru his helmet. Moments later the five other people say "check..." and waits for Rustic, Alyssa, and Zamar and his master to check in.

Meanwhile, back at the factory, Darth NeoVenom walked thru the many halls found in the building. Many Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids patrolled around the factory, making sure there aren't any intruders inside. "Seems like everything is in order." said Darth NeoVenom to his apprentice. Darth Chaos remained in silence, which Darth NeoVenom didn't mind. Darth Chaos was not much of a "speaker" throughout his past, but Darth NeoVenom knows he is dedicated to the Dark Side.

Back on Roventa Bok the Changling was and has been in the form of Gorp Gundar the Neimodian for a long time. Bok intercepted Darth Neovenom and his apprentice while they walked between two assembly lines in the droid factory.

"Master, I have some good news. The final upgrades have been completed on the new droidekas. Also...," He looked hesitantly at Darth Chaos and continued,"I have some important business to attend to on Coruscant. With that he turned and left and as he passed he noticed the new blasters being given to the battle droids.

Outside the rim of Coruscant, Zan-Cool spoke thru the X-Wings commlink. A crackling noise can be heard on everyone's ship followed by Zan-Cool's voice. "Alright...Rustic, can you notify the authority of the hanger? I suggest that everyone just hover where you are. We don't any trouble now. Once everything is good to go. We'll land on Coruscant."

"sure thing Zan" Rustic said thne opened a channel to the docking authority.

"The Invigorator to Coruscant dock authrotiy do you read?"

"loud and clear, you know what to do Rustic."

"i sure do, there is me and 5 other ships in my party, cargo is just sentient beings, just doing a little investigation."

"thanks, your clear to land at bay 130975."

"no thank you." Rustic said then shut off the channel and spoke to the rest.

"yeah, i got connections everywhere." Rustic smiled even though he knew no one could see it "we are assigned to bay 130975, follow me." Rustic said then swooped down to where the bay was situated.

"Oh, it has been too long," Alyssa muttered, more to herself than to the others. "I haven't been here since..."

She was thinking of the death of her family and subsequent adoption and was so lost in thought, she bumped into somebody coming the other way.

"I'm terribly sorry," she began. The other person laughed softly.

"I may be three inches shorter than you, but you should still know when you see the one who trained you, even if it's just the top of her head!"

"Riebe!" Alyssa exclaimed. Riebe looked up into Alyssa's eyes and smiled.

"I have a confession to make, former apprentice," she said. Alyssa looked at her, questions written across her face. Riebe grinned as she continued, "I put myself in your path on purpose after noticing that you weren't paying attention."

"Just like you!" Alyssa scolded, laughing. Then, turning to the others, she said, "Everybody, you may or may not have met this woman, but you have no doubt heard of her. This is the legend, Riebe Sothe, my former master."

"Oh, nonsense," Riebe sputtered. "There's nothing legendary about me!"

"Nonsense yourself!" Alyssa retorted, turning back to her. "You deserve every word of praise given to you... but what are you doing here?"

"Oh!" Riebe exclaimed. "Didn't Skywalker tell you? Goodness! I told him to... I wonder what made him keep it from you. I've been here since I left you... looking for my past."

"Ah, yes," Alyssa nodded. "The time before the disruption, right?"

"Yes," Riebe agreed. "Before the disruption... but you treat it as if it wasn't something very great at all!"

"How could I, who have little knowledge of it do it proper justice?" Alyssa demanded. "We don't even know when it was!"

"Why it was..." Riebe began. Then, she frowned. "Well never mind that. What are you here for?"

"Droids," Alyssa answered. "Battle droids."

"I have seen a few since I've been here," Riebe said, nodding. "I must admit, when I'm trying to search for my past, they are quite distracting. Perhaps I'll join you in whatever you're planning."

"Surveillance," Alyssa said. "We're just here to find out what the droids are here for."

"I wonder how long that investigation will take," Riebe muttered, turning to walk with the others.

"We don't know. Are you pretty sure those droids you saw were Battle Droids?" Zan-Cool asked Riebe. Zan-Cool doesn't remember much of when he was on Corsucant, since he was send to Yavin 4 at a very young age. Looking above, he saw many crafts speeding in every direction. "Same old Coruscant...busy as usual." he said to XR while he waited for Riebe's reply.

"yeah i know thisis agaisnt orders and training, but i gotta look alone, i get better results that way, please don't follow me, if mycontacts see me witha group, they won't even acknowledge me, for the good of the mission, i go alone." and withthat Rustic turned aroundand walked to a turbolift to go down to some of the lower levels.

Rusticreached the level he wanted level 136, the best one there is rustic thought to himself and chuckled, he hid his lightsaber and walked inot the nearest cantina, he saw an old 'friend' at the other end. Rustic walked over to him and sat down.

"hey, i need information."

"well seeing as you left me with one hand the last time i was with you, i don't think i'll give you any."

"hey! it wasn't myfault, i was trying to get you out of the factory so i-"

"you programed the thing to cut my hand off"

"thats not what i tried to do and besides, your new hand worksbetter for business than your old one eh?"

"heh, yeah but, ah forget it i''ll give you your information."

So rustic proceeded to tell him about the situation.

"now why would you be askingabout that? don't answer that, as you know, i knowa guy that can get you up close and personal with the droids, and yes they do exist, its notlikethey are secretive about being here, anywho, i'll hook you up with my friend, meet me at level 105 at the Jed carr Cantina in 3 days, see ya." with that the contact left the cantina, Rustic walked up to the bar and ordered some corriellian ale.

Zan-Cool was about to say something to Rustic but decided not to. He spoke out to Zamar and his master, Alyssa, Riebe, and the five other Jedi, "I guess we should investigate now. It's better if we split up into two groups, this way we can get more information quickly."

The five Jedi decided to travel with each other and exited the hanger from the left. Putting on his robe's hood, Zan-Cool spoke out once more, "My suggestion is to head over to a local cantina. There's bond to be someone that knows something about the Trade Federation existing or not."

Rustic left the cantina after a few drinks, he looked both ways, then went left.

after a few minutes of walking some thugs decided he owed them credits.

"hey bud, you owe us some credits! 2000 to be exact!"

"no i don't think i do" Trent said with a wave of his hand.

"hey, i'm a toydarian, mind tricks don'ta work ona me!"

"hmm, well i don't owe you credits."

"then we have to do this the hard way, get him boys" a few more thugs came out with vibroblades and lasters.

"alright." rustis said, then ingited hsi saber, deflected 2 shots, jumped in the air, force pushed oen into a wall, cut the arm off of another and force threw the last into the other one. Rustic deactivated the saber then turned around and walked back to the turbolift.

Bok's old imperial shuttle appeared our of hyperspace outside of Coruscant. His ship landed at an old secretive landing outside a larger black tower building. Two of the new battle droids rolled out beside him. A larger emblem adorned the entry to the building. Czerka Corporation. He went up a large elevator accompanied by the droidekas. He was still in Neimodian form while he entered his an office. A man sat at a desk and said with a startled look,"Master Gundar I wasn't expecting you back here anytime soon. I hope your time on Roventa was spent well. By the way why was it that you were there?"

Before he could say anything else Bok motioned with his hand and the two destroyers rolled in. The man at the desk had a startled look on his face before the two droids shot him down. Bok's body morphed back into its normal form but still adorned with the Neimodian clothes. He entered some data into a holocom at the desk.

Bok has spent his whole life restarting the Czerka Corporation, an old weapons company that went defunt thousands of years ago. He has been under the identity of the Neimodian the entire time. In the past few decades he has been supplying the New Republic with weapons. But know he has made his allegiance with the Sith in resrufacing the Trade Federation.

What he just did was complete a new transaction to the New Republic. One that gave them new weapons that will self destruct with one press of a button. This included the weapons in their ships as well. He opened up a private comm chanel to Darth NeoVenom. "It is complete master Neovenom."

Bok, still in his normal form replyed to Darth Neovenom," Of course not, my radar at its full performance the entire time." Bok couldn't image the look on the face's of the senate when all of their Republic soldiers died in a tragic weapons malufunctions. He just had to wait for the right time. He morphed back into Neimodian form.

Zan-Cool and the others walked into the cantina. It was dimly lit and was full with a mist. Looking around, Zan-Cool can see many species chatting amongst each other as the bartender gave drink to people around the bar section of the cantina. A teenager in the right hand corner of the cantina rose his hand to catch Zan-Cool’s attention. Zan-Cool looked back at Zamar, his master, Alyssa, and Riebe and walked over to the teenager.

The teenager rose to his feet and extended his hand towards Zan-Cool. Zan-Cool shook his hand. “Long time no see, Zan.” said the teenager. “Yeah I know, Zil” said Zan-Cool with a smile. Zan-Cool turned to face the others and spoke to them, “This is my cousin Zil.” Zil sat back down, ”Nice to meet you all. Please have a seat.” Zan-Cool took a seat next to Zil, “Zil, have you heard anything on Coruscant regarding…” he dropped his voice and continued to speak, “…the Trade Federation?” Zil has a disappointed look on his face, “Unfortunately yes. Rumors have it that there’s a base of theirs here on Coruscant. I don’t know where this base is but I think I do know someone that might.”

"A place few people want to go," Riebe muttered. "What a wonderful place for a factory owned by those who don't want it found."

"And for droids," Alyssa added. "They don't feel the heat of the place."

"Who might be able to tell us where it is?" Riebe asked, addressing Zil.

Zan-Cool looked over his shoulder to see who just came in while Zil answered Riebe's question. "A friend of ours. He's the type of person who sticks his nose into anything that is suspicious. May I suggest paying him a visit and asking him if he does know anything?" Zan-Cool looked back at Zil. "Excellent idea." replied Zan-Cool. Zan-Cool spoke to everyone at the table, "Looks like Rustic is back."

Archived