Spoilers?

Dragonball Fan

Spoilers, like 'em or not?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Spoilers, like 'em or not?

• *lil' Jon voice * Yeaaaahhhh!!
    • *lil' Jon voice* No!
    • *lil' Jon voice* What?!

Do spoilers change the way you play a game? Yes or No?

No. Mainly becuase it really doesn't matter to me. I knew the ending to NJO before I was halfway through the series, but I still enjoyed all the books even though I knew how it ended. Also with KOTOR, I knew the whole story before I got the game, but I still loved the game and have played it through 3 times ( becuase I don't have the time to play it through 20 or more times like you guys ).

Personaly, I hate hearing spoilers about a story driven game.

With K1, I learned about the twist before seeing it myself & wanted to beat on the guy with an ax.

Though with movies I'm the complete opposite IE; EP 3. I know when May 19 '05 rolls around, & I'm sitting in the theater I'm going to hate myself for it....

Hehe..I didn't know about lf when i got kotor..

And when the revelation occured..

Me: OH!! MY!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Hehe..that's why i love that game.

But i hate spoilers.

I wish i got banned from lf untill i got kotor2..

And finished it.

Those white spoilers are so dang annoying! I allways wanna read 'em! But when i've done it, i wanna kill myself! YAAAAARGH! STUPID...THINGS!

Originally posted by Piece of metal

Those white spoilers are so dang annoying! I allways wanna read 'em! But when i've done it, i wanna kill myself! YAAAAARGH! STUPID...THINGS!

Same here hehe but the temptation is too much, I promised myself I wasn't gonna come on LF till February, and here I am:ball: grrr its because I have nothing else to do....

*twiddles thumbs, anxiously awaiting the release of TSL*

I agree. I loathe spoilers and/or spoiler tags. The temptation is so great! One thing I hated was the

*Big TSL Party member spoiler*

Yeah well if you hated it, there is no point in putting it in a general thread too even between spoiler tags so I removed it. - I hate this spoiler too...;)

That everyone ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT! YAAARRRGGGHHH! It was pretty much a given that it would be spoiled for most people by Feb.

I was lucky enough to learn the KotOR twist shortly before the Leviathin (sp?), so it was still kinda fun seeing how my party members would react, though it was still a big dissapointment.

(I was so POed that I went back to the comment section where it had been spoiled, and I posted this really profanity-filled post and then left a note to the admin that if they should clean my post up, also clear the spoilers for future KotOR players)

i think that if your posting a legitimate question or discussion about something, then you can and should use spoilers.

just use the

tags to make sure those that don't want things spoiled (like myself) don't have to worry about coming across something they don't really want to know until they play the game.

of course, use of spoilers in any other way shape or form should constitute in an intstantaneous ip ban and confiscation of the user's computer. if deemed neccessary, the spoiling user should also be hung, drawn, quartered, and the remains fed to hyenas. :dev7:

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing really. I had guessed the revelation (you heard right) before, but only as a "what if..." idea. They had given just too many clues.

The one that confirmed my idea was when in Gamespot's Shadowland Walkthrough, they had mentioned "put yourself in Revan's shoes". The Computer's dialogue and Jolee's "Rejected Patterns" gave away the entire game. Can't blame Gamespot though, they remained as spoiler-free as possible.

Archived