Home

Top 10 worst movies ever. What are yours?

El Sitherino

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Then you must honestly hate just about every movie ever made.

You have a hard time reading don't you. I said it's an overused plot, that's been butchered to hell, add onto that it's a cgi-crapfest. So no, I don't hate every movie ever. And no, not every movie is unoriginal. -_-

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first Matrix was a very entertaining film. Nowhere near my top 10 worst movies of all time.

Uhh....lesse' here. I'd have to say "Bats" is one of the worst movies that I have ever seen that I've actually sat through entirely.

Are you saying that the duel between Kenobi and Vader in ANH had better style and glamor?

I liked the ANH duel a lot more than any of the prequel fight scenes...but I am a biased OT freak...

I think a lot of my anger stems from people claiming the matrix was incredibly original. Atleast with star wars, lucas never said it was original, infact he often spoke out that he took favourite bits of every story and shows he heard and watched, and threw them in. My problem with the Matrix is it's nothing people hype it up to be. It's not some envigerating ride of thought and action. It's taken an overused plot (good one) and just trashed it to waste with utter crap. The entire series was a waste. Once I saw past the CGI and glamour, I realized just how much it lacked.

The Obi/Vader fight was never to be some awesome fight, it was about passion and redemption for wrong doings. It was never to be some awe inspiring fight that just made you fill with insane levels of testosterone.

I found it hit it's mark, and then some.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

starting? pffft, I've hated the matrix for a long while. No, it wasn't. It was a craptasticly overused storyline (and butchered at that), CGI-fest. Take away the pretty graphics and you're left with a total and complete dud.

go watch the 10 disc matrix edition

1 audio comantary is from pepole who hate the movies

seccond is from philosophy's...the matrix was a groundbreaking movie ...thats reason why the 2 follow ups were blockbusters.

and you say forrest gumb is a bad movie??? its in the top 100 of all time like most of the movies you call.

of corse everybody got his own opionon . but it makes me wonder what your best movies are...:confused:

ok here is mine

1. king arthur , boy oh boy did it suck i ended up making out during it

2. all but the first land before time movies...i lost count a whle back the first one rocks

3. monster....wtf

4. 28 days later hello? knock off

5. hang mans curse....oh it was....uhh spiders? it was a good twist but bad acting

6. 3 some movie about a race car driver

7. the last harry potter move... did they run out of money so they just repeated the las half again

8. blair witch project.....like the first time i saw it i was like is it really reall? then i was like oh nevermind this sucks and i had to watch it a couple times to see what accually happened at the end

9.batman forever....watch it you'll know why

10. black knight....what? wait it doesn't make sence

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

The only good thing about Starship Troopers is the shower scene

I quite liked Starship Troopers - from the moment they first start invading the bug planet. Having the DVD I just skip through all that 'completing school' crap.

I also like the line...

"An enemy can't press a button if you disable his hand" delivered by the Sergeant after impaling that guy's hand with a knife. "Medic!" Heh.

It was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Looking through everyone's lists, there are quite a few movies I've actually managed to miss watching. Of course, now I have to decide whether I should risk watching them to see how bad they are...

Archived