Home

A question about the HK's

Cthik Xegony

Hey everyone, Im just asking this question because I I cant seem to do the HK factory quest(assuming it is one). I've got HK's influence all the way to max, and Ive had him since the third planet, and I kept him in my party at all times, but I can't seem to get the sonic tracker to activate so we can go to the factory to stop the production of the HK's. Do I have to go somewhere with him that I missed to start it? Or is this not even a quest, just a plot hole in the story? any help would be greatly appreciated.

also, I wanted to say something very cool I noticed about the game, because I havent seen anyone else say this. Near the middle of the game it is possible for you to become a prestige class, greatly increasing your powers. One of these Classes is the Sith Lord, a very powerful, but physically weak choice. At the starting screen of the game, if your character has chosen to become a sith lord, your character(and their gear) will appear in the mist in the loading screen, as Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus, and Darth Traya are seen.

Something very cool I noticed, just thought I'd share :)

wasnt sure whether to put any of this in spoilers(nothing really spoiled), but I did anyway just to be sure. Sorry if it's annoying to read :/

Originally posted by Darth333

Check this thread in our editing forum: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141687

It has a link to the mod. If the files are still there when the PC version is released, it won't take long for modders to revive it :)

And fix it and make it better. This one may be at the top of my list as I was originally going to do a HK factory mod for KOTOR 1 and have had some delays caused work and my other mods.

Originally posted by Darth333

Check this thread in our editing forum: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141687

It has a link to the mod. If the files are still there when the PC version is released, it won't take long for modders to revive it :)

Maybe I should download the save and see what can be modded by us now before the release to pc.;):cool:

Archived