Home

love interrest

citaz

Hey:fett:

I dont have an xbox.

I hated it that they didn't released it at the same time.

So you want to know things if it still takes so long.

I now know very much about kotor2 but i didn't read much about the love interrest

is it the same as in kotor1 or what?

plz tell me!!

Not sure quite what you mean by the same. Between the two Main Characters?

There are many love combinations.

As a LS Male you can get with either Visas or Handmaiden

As DS Male you get with Visas

Not to sure about female but half way through the game

there are hints that you could get with Atton, though it is likely I will be corrected on this point

Originally posted by ClumsyClayson

Pretty uncalled for remark there. The relationship's between your Pc and NPCs are important enhancements to the story.

not that important... i was neutral my first time through and got no love interest from anyone and it didnt keep me from finishing the game.

I know that in a couple of rpg's i've played, you lose karma or charisma by getting freaknasty with a lot npc's. Is it possible to hook up with visas, mira and the handmaiden? if so, does getting intimate with all of them somehow hurt your light saide karma? are there any other penalties?

Oh cry about it. I was obviously joking, some people :rolleyes:

As for a rebuttle.....how is it important?

[Prime Edit: use spoiler tags please. You have been warned]

To get with a NPC wasn't vital to any part of the story, unless you get close to Visas, in which case the Handmaiden shuns you, it's dumb, Im glad Obsidian got rid of it, the Bastila-Revan story was vital last year, but this year, not so much.

Originally posted by Cyborgninja

How do u know u completed the romance quest with Hand madien or Vias

I don't know about handmaiden, but I know you get close to Visas when you piss Handmaiden off to the point where she doesn't wanna talk to you. Then, when you find out who the 3rd Sith Lord is, she comes to you and you have a discussion, I turned her away everytime. I can't watch my girlfriend keep running into a goddamn wall because she can't see where she's going. Im a jedi, not a dog.

Originally posted by Cervaniel

with the female you can get with

Atton, Disciple, and I've heard someone say you can get with Visa to but im not sure with these cause i havent tried it yet

i heard that too and i think it says so in the guide

hmm, yes ive played Kotor1 and there semed to be a "thing" yes, but there were little of love conections with bastilla if i remember corectly...u could be kinda of..funky and say u know she likes u but, that would ust make her mad, besides that i cant remember anything that can be even looked upon as some love with that fury, and the thiung that is sertainly cant.:D

Originally posted by norwaymaster

i cant remember anything that can be even looked upon as some love with that fury, and the thiung that is sertainly cant.:D

Huh? :confused:

Anyways, I think that the love interest roles in this game play a much more vital and *ahem* interesting part in the story. Does anyone have like a complete list of all the romances and how to get them?

Originally posted by Kavar

Ditto

Anyways, I think that the love interest roles in this game play a much more vital and *ahem* interesting part in the story.

I totally agree.

Does anyone have like a complete list of all the romances and how to get them?

Do you really need a list? You can count em on your fingers. And to get them, just like in the real world, you talk to them and act kind toward them.

Anyways, I think that the love interest roles in this game play a much more vital and *ahem* interesting part in the story. Does anyone have like a complete list of all the romances and how to get them?

on the light side after you have both visas and mira handmadian will talk to visas telling her not to hurt the exile. then a bit after she talks to mira and mira pretty much tells her how to get a man with some paralizing darts. from then on you can firgure it out yourself.

for visas

if you have high influence before the battle with the lord of hunger you talk to her and she decides to go with you. then you both look at each other with force sight which is the part i don't get

if your main character is female then i don't know i never played as a female before

• 7 months later...

Archived