Home

No Cd Crack

stevo111

I only use no-CD strategies for my micro-portable, which has no internal CD. For Mysteries of the Sith I used a no-CD 'patch', since Jedi Knight had an 'official' method. The laptop doesn't support any new 3D games, so for what I play on it (BG 1 & 2, IWD, PS: T, etc) I can just use CloneCD and Daemon Tools. Perhaps you could do the same?

I'm assuming you are just being lazy about the inconvenience of CD swapping? Because there are only a few reasons to want a no-CD patch.

Mike

First off, you want to stop leaning on the Shift key. I understood your post fine without the shouting.

Does it really take that much effort to insert the CD into your CD-ROM drive? Of course, I am assuming you have a legit copy of the game. This is an official Jedi Knight forum after all, not one of those seedy hack/crack/emulator websites. Posting asking for a "free" version of the game on an official website would be asking for trouble now, wouldn't it? ;)

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

If you use a no cd crack, only singleplayer will work, just fyi.

I advise you

1. Buy the game

if you have done step 1, proceed to step 2

2. Put the JK:A CD in the CD-Rom Drive

comeone man he's not playing whit those steps

3. after you putted in the cd install the game update it whit 1.01 patch (get it at http://www.jk3files.com ) and play the game using cd 1 :)

now he can do something

Archived