Home

Republic armour

Jamps

Originally posted by Neo Vatter

Just a quick question, is republic armour in this game? I was hoping for it in Kotor 1 but it never happened. I just think its pretty neat

:sheepdanc

what are you talking about republic armor was in kotor 1 you got it in

a box on taris and you had to answer some questions to open it

Originally posted by dumac

what are you talking about republic armor was in kotor 1 you got it in

a box on taris and you had to answer some questions to open it

:confused: ...I don't remember anything about that...and I played KoTOR to death...

@ dumac: I think he is talking about an armor that looks like the republic soldier's armor. Not just for an armor called "republic armor" or whatsoever. Getting an armor that looks like that of the republic soldiers is easy to do and There are a few mods for this around PCGM already.

Originally posted by Darth333

@ dumac: I think he is talking about an armor that looks like the republic soldier's armor. Not just for an armor called "republic armor" or whatsoever. Getting an armor that looks like that of the republic soldiers is easy to do and There are a few mods for this around PCGM already.

o i see. i wish they made republic armor look like the normal armor just well with better hats.

also in the first kotor anyone notice the sith armor had a def bonus of 2 now whats that about. sorry but you won't win too many wars with that protection

Archived