Home

Game Patches

Lady Jedi

My folks just bought a bunch of Disney Interactive games for my little brothers, and I need patches for some of them, because they aren't playing on our new system. Going to disneyinteractive.com just defaults to this page, so do you guys know where to find some patches for me?

The game that's not working is 'Lilo & Stitch: Trouble in Paradise'. I've got to check to see what other ones aren't working. Thanks.

@Insane Sith: Yeah, I found the support page. I didn't see a solution there. There's two error messages. One was while installing, and it said that Product Registration had encountered a problem and needed to close etc. The game installs, but when I click 'Play' it give me another error message that says the same thing except it's for 'Launcher.exe', and they both give me the choice to send or not send an error report.

@Dave: That site didn't have the ones I need. Thanks.

@Rhett: I tried the update, but it didn't fix anything. This morning when I installed it, the game would go through intros for two different companies, and then crash to the desktop instead of going to the game. Now it won't even get there. :confused:

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Refund time. :)

Well, it works on my other system. :confused: Anyway, I just e-mailed tech support, so maybe they can help. Now, I'm gonna see how many more of these games are screwed up on this new system. By all rights all of them should work; both systems are using XP. Granted the specs are a lot higher on the new one.

*goes to install "Finding Nemo" :rolleyes:

In the folder the game is installed to, there's probably going to be a launcher.exe. This is what you generally get when you use the shortcut the installer put on your desktop (JA/JO does this too). It isn't the game. Usually the actual game exe itself is hidden somewhere else in the same folder. It probably will be easy to spot - try looking for game.exe, main.exe or something like that.

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

In the folder the game is installed to, there's probably going to be a launcher.exe. This is what you generally get when you use the shortcut the installer put on your desktop (JA/JO does this too). It isn't the game. Usually the actual game exe itself is hidden somewhere else in the same folder. It probably will be easy to spot - try looking for game.exe, main.exe or something like that.

All right. I found it, and now it starts, but during the game designer logo/intro thingers it freezes. Or if I skip the intro the game shuts itself down.

@Narfblat: The whole system is brand spankin' new, so it shouldn't be a problem.

@Astro: I'll have you know that they thoroughly enjoy the Disney games. What else would you suggest that is fun for them and has good educational value, and don't reccomend anything with 'T for teen' or 'M for mature' rating. It just won't fly. :D

Archived