Home

Yavin Space Station

commando1968

Here's the story. I found my final star map, and i went to yavin so i could fight the trandoshans that would be there :D ,but when i open the door to talk with the proprietor of the space station my screen goes blank and dialogue comes up. When i exit out of the dialogue i have just a black screen:mad: . Plz i need help. Any ideas:confused: ? reply here

Originally posted by Galakmech

What do you mean by "i just copied what was supposed to go in the override folder over" ? You seem not sure of yourself when you say that ...

What are the files you put in the Override directory, so ?

It looked to me more like poor grammar not an uncertainty of what he was saying.

Now as the only mod he has installed invisible.utp does not exist in that mod and if it does it would be within one of the module files which would not cause the problem.

Have you tried the earlier saved game option like I suggested?

Much of the problem sounds like a corrupted data file within the current save. When you get those black screens of death it is usually from a program glitch that sometimes you need to go back 2 or 3 saves where the data is no longer corrupted.

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

If you're über-powerful, what does that make tk-102 then, he's editing your posts. :D

I think tk102 was just eager to use his new buttons :p

BTW, was commando1968's initial problem ever solved? If yes, I'll use my über-powers to lock the thread as it is starting to go fairly off-topic...:D

Archived