Home

Bought my pre-order of the PC version today...

Achilles

^^^^

heh, go figure. eb games wasn't much better with the release date. makes you wonder if anybody definitively knows when the game's gonna ship, including lucasarts. :dozey:

anyway, i could preorder tsl for just $5 at eb games, but i decided to wait a bit since my paycheck isn't due for another week or so. well, that and i'm not that desperate for the game. it is still just a game after all, and i do have college work that needs to be done, just like that calculus test i have in the morning.....

:D

Originally posted by CTOAN

10.00 down? That's not too bad, I suppose.

What's Best Buy's price on KOTOR 2? I keep checking their website but I can't ever find the PC Version, and I'm not buying an X-Box just for it.

:x-wing:

$49.95 USD, I'd imagine. They're usually pretty good about putting stuff on sale the first day it's out, so I might get lucky.

Originally posted by Achilles

Did you get the collectable 3D bookmark? :rolleyes:

Nifty, though I'm curious...I think my computer may be outdated for I can't seem to find the "bookmark" drive on my system... ahh well... :giveup:

wow.... you seem to be seething with joy getting that, makes me want to hop right up and go reserve me one... heh ;)

Archived