Home

Mav's WIP for TSL

Mav

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay as promised here are the screens, and people of Holowan this is your absolute last chance to post suggestions for the sabers, stats, textures, everything, okay so I'll give you all a couple of days and thats it okay, thanks now enjoy to show hehehe. ;)

Short Sabers

Sith Marauder

Jedi Weapons Master

Sith Assassin

Jedi Watchman

Sith Lord

Jedi Master

Doublesabers

Sith Marauder

Jedi Weapons Master

Sith Assassin

Jedi Watchman

Sith Lord

Jedi Master

Regular Sabers and Upgrade Crystals

Sith Marauder

Jedi Weapons Master

Sith Assassin

Jedi Watchman

Sith Lord

Jedi Master

Edit: @Bubbles, what do you mean the cut of my jib???

Originally posted by maverick187

Okay as promised here are the screens, and people of Holowan this is your absolute last chance to post suggestions for the sabers, stats, textures, everything, okay so I'll give you all a couple of days and thats it okay, thanks now enjoy to show hehehe. ;)

Short Sabers

Sith Marauder

Jedi Weapons Master

Sith Assassin

Jedi Watchman

Sith Lord

Jedi Master

Doublesabers

Sith Marauder

Jedi Weapons Master

Sith Assassin

Jedi Watchman

Sith Lord

Jedi Master

Regular Sabers and Upgrade Crystals

Sith Marauder

Jedi Weapons Master

Sith Assassin

Jedi Watchman

Sith Lord

Jedi Master

Edit: @Bubbles, what do you mean the cut of my jib???

imo prestige classes should be required to wield them.

^^^^

I don't want to put restrictions on the sabers to the certain prestige class that they represent, because lots of people will want to use a combination of the sabers, but rest assured you wont get any of the sabers easily ;)

Yup, the Weapon Master saber is ported over from KotOR, but this time all the saber color crystals work in all variations of the sabers a.k.a. short, regular, double. Sorry if you wanted something new, but that saber was one of my favorites that I made so I had to port it over. ;)

Yup, the Weapon Master saber is ported over from KotOR, but this time all the saber color crystals work in all variations of the sabers a.k.a. short, regular, double. Sorry if you wanted something new, but that saber was one of my favorites that I made so I had to port it over. ;)

Well then I'll have to admit that it was one of my favorite too. Great work.

I have to say for a green colored saber I like the weaponmaster one the best as well.

Okay this is a very important question/poll, I know everyone here wants mods to be compatible with each other, especially in the .2da file area. Anyway to the point, I just want to know if you all would like me to update my itemcreate/mira.2da to be compatible with this mod right now I am really leaning towards not making my itemcreate/mira.2da file compatible with that mod because of 2 main reasons.

1.) That mod makes in my opinion a rather large change, making several items createable that weren't there to start with, and items that you can get naturally in the game, without having to create them.

2.) Personally I think that if you were looking to create an item that you could find in the game naturally just because you don't have it, you might as well use KSE to put the item in the game, and it is very easy to swap these .2da file so you could just plug in whichever one you want to use at a certain time.

However, if enough of you really want me to then I suppose I'll make my mod compatible with that mod. Just let me know what you think.

Hey Mav as much as my preference is for compatibility I am going to cast my vote for not for just the reasons you posted. However I haven't checked it yet but I do not believe he made it compatible with the existing mods that have made use of those 2da's. I suppose if your nice you could do to sets of 2da files one compatible with that mod and one that is not. It would do 2 things it would keep those who wanted it compatible happy and it would keep those who didn't want it compatible happy.

Originally posted by Darkkender

if your nice you could do to sets of 2da files one compatible with that mod and one that is not.

that is a possibility, personally I didn't look extensively into the mod, judging by the author's description, it seems to add a substantial amount of items to the .2da file. Perhaps what I'll do that if I have the time before the mod is released, I'll think about it.

I say no... it completely nullifies the purpose of the random item drop scripts in the game... finding a good items makes you feel lucky... I like that...

While I have no problem with Robes and Lightsabers buildable at the WB, being able to build the rest of the items at the WB is counter-productive.

Just my 2 cents! :D

@ RedHawke

I completely agree, every time I play I'll find an item I didn't know existed, and that I find exiciting. However, if enough people want I'll make two sets of .2da files, but since these files aren't that complicated I feel that people if they really want something to be createable they can do it themselves, but the mod is compatible with the following thus far.

upcrystals.2da:

Xcom's single-handed doublebladed sabers

Darkkenders Guardian sabers

RedHawke's exile item pack sabers

upgrade.2da:

Envida's complete mod set

RedHawke's Exile Item pack

Darkkender's [TSL] Segan Wyndh robes mod

itemcreate.2da and itemcreatemira.2da:

Darkkender's Saber upgrade mod

RedHawke's Workbench robes mod

Anything I'm missing, just let me know ;)

Small Update

Here is a little taste of the Robe Textures for the Prestiege Class Robes...

First up the Jedi Weapon Masters Armored Robes (Male and Female)

MaleJediWeaponMasterRobes.jpgFemaleJediWeaponMasterRobes.jpg

Note the Bandon / Sith Master model being used instead of the Jal Shey Model for the Males... and no appearance.2da hassles for installation either. :D

Bits of the Male Jedi Weapon Master texture and the replacement Jal Shey and Zeison Sha textures... the 2 Blue and 3 Green robe textures (Not Shown) courtesy of svösh and his KOTOR Revan's Redemption Robes! (Used with permission of course!)

Next up the Sith Marauders Armored Robes (Male and Female)

MaleSithMarauderRobes.jpgFemaleSithMarauderRobes.jpg

I saw Darth Bandon from KOTOR as the epitome of the Sith Marauder class, so that is why I wanted to use his as a base for the Sith Marauder class, though I did darken the leg and arm cloth parts.

Next up the Jedi Watchman Robes (Male and Female)

MaleJediWatchmanRobes.jpgFemaleJediWatchmanRobes.jpg

I based the texture loosely off of EP2 Obi-Wan Kinobi's general robe color scheme. He is "the" Jedi Watchman after all!

Well, like Maverick did with the Prestiege Class Lightsabers, I'm just posting these to whet your appitites...

These pics will remain up until the mods release...

Small Update Part II

Next up the Sith Assassin Robes (Male and Female)

MaleSithAssassinRobes.jpgFemaleSithAssassinRobes.jpg

These are as featureless black as I could make them while still retaining some texture, Assassins being stealthy after all!

Next up the Jedi Master Robes (Male and Female)

MaleJediMasterRobes.jpgFemaleJediMasterRobes.jpg

I based the texture for these loosely off of Qui-Gon Jinn's robe color scheme. Qui-Gon Jinn being the "model" of a modern Jedi Master.

Last, but not least, we have the Sith Lord Robes (Male and Female)

MaleSithLordRobes.jpgFemaleSithLordRobes.jpg

Like the Sith Assassin Robes I made these as black as possible while still retaining some texture, but these robes have some silver parts on the belt...

Well, like Maverick did with the Prestiege Class Lightsabers, I'm just posting these to whet your appitites...

These pics will remain up until the mods release...

Check out those screens guys and just stare at them in awe ;), i must say again great job RedHawke.

Just a quick update, we have most everything "made" already and are working on testing them in-game and the in-game placement of the items and I will be slightly upgrading the stats of my items to accomodate the new Hardcore mod ;)

I'm sure you all can't wait, oh and if I have time I will make two seperate versions of compatibility with the itemcreate.2da files, again if I have time.

Dude, using Bandon's armor as the Marauder/Weapon Master's robes is simply awesome!

If Bandon's armor skirt was closed on the back it would be better I think, But that can't be done I assume. :(

Keep up the good work guys, that will be a 'must download' in no time!

Making the "skirt" closed in the back, is at the time an impossibility, because it would require changing the model for Bandon's armor and we can't do that until cchargin cracks the TSL model which he'll do after he finishes playing the game so we can't close the skirt, but it still looks awesome to me, and huge thanks goes out to svösh, who let RedHawke adapt his original texture for Bandon's armor.

okay, i've just had a quick read (took me 30 minutes) i thought i'd read the whole thread so i would know what EXCATLY was happening, and i will say this, love the hilt, love the Project Prestige idea! i wish you two the best of luck, and i can't wait to see all the other amazing thing holowan modders create next!!

MattCole (a bad memory that wont leave holowan) :p i hope not!! :xp:

I don't really like the saber textures (no offense meant, you did a great job, more than I could ever do I just like the ones in game better) but the Robes are avesome, any chance you'll be releasing them in a seperate pack? (then again I could always just install that part when you release the mod) Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Oh and a bit offtopic, has anyone made bandon's robe for tsl yet, I could use those...

Archived