Dar

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TKATK

why screens?just warp 298-9tel or warp 801-8dro

gotta say the factory has got some quite real nice dialog,

and HK's wanting to conquer the universe sounds kinda nice

but the droid factory looks nice,thats it currently(and isnt even near finished,a good place to base mods in)

screens because I have the xbox version (im not buying the pc version until i get a new PC)

Originally posted by TKATK

and HK's wanting to conquer the universe sounds kinda nice

Its sounds like a rip off of a short Storie by Kevin J. Anderson Titled " There for I am: The Tale of IG-88 in Tales of the Bounty Hunters.

Its a story about how IG-88 Became sentient and used Bounty Hunting to fund His Droid Factory.

I would say more but I would not want to spoile the story for anyone that has not read it.

Put everything in the "modules.rar" into the modules folder of your main kotor2 directory.

To install the save, open up the folder a few times until you find the last folder. Take that folder and shove it in your saves folder. Take a look in you saves folder for an example of what you should be taking.

Originally posted by Tomar_Dicol

Hmm, what folder are you referring to?

I extracted the rar file only to find .rim's--nothing used for saved games.

If you have the PC version of TSL then you can drop those .rim files into your TSL modules folder and use the warp cheat to get to the modules.

I downloaded it... I'm surprised at all that it works on a computer. I thought the mod would only work on an Xbox. I'm surprised they cut it out... The factory looked almost complete. They just needed to add something for when you place an explosive on the terminal, and some dialogue here and there. Aside from that, it's complete. Maybe one the very talented modders at Holowan could fix it... *coughs* D333 *cough* T17 *cough* TK102*cough*

Hehe I played factory Yesterday, wrote notes, here they are:( note these are just on the downstairs bit)

1) HK-50 ONLY drop frag grenades when looted, (only loot dropped sometimes?) probably because loot programmed to individuals in game ( only special encounters when you meet them, create new model to fix?)

2) Problems with terminal, first terminal ( one controling the cams) function doesnt work

3) ALL HK units dont atk unless convo initiates or ally attacks you ( telos turret) or you attack them ( if you attack them that one you attacks only retaliate?)

4) HK 51 Always drop and drop grenades and droid componants or just droid componants ( keep this methinks)

5: More factory area?

The level seems a bit small perhaps there was an elevator?

6: Charge doesnt set on terminal, factory, or terminals never destroyed ( objective is destroy factory not terms)

7: Some Deactivated HKS play standing anim

8: Crash to desktop after taking elevator up

9: Behavior Core download has no real affect? dont know, perhaps just no one to test convo with.

10: Middle bit convo with hk doesnt initiate combat

I cant seem to get to the actual droid factory, the doors wont open even though I have turned the reactor off and sucessfully opened security doors from the console.

I tried to warp to "298-9tel" but somehow it doesnt work... I have installed the .rar with the modules.

Also, is it possible to get past the sith force field (air cleaner ahead?) on the robot planet?

*Gasp!* I will provide instructions, if you convince me I may provide detailed instructions.

First! It is a good idea to visit the branches in order, left to right. Go left, do whatever's over there, find a terminal and turn of the communications.

(at this point you should be able to run ahead to the reactor but then where would the fun be?)

Second! Go around the center branch, have fun, see what different stuff does.

Third! Head over to the reactor and turn it off. I had to select it again (after the cutscene) before it turned off. When it turns off head back to the main area and take the back elevator down.

Fourth! It really doesn't matter what you do at this point, explore, kill, and look around.

Once you are done you should just load a different game because if you try to leave the game will crash.

One thing, has anybody explore why the door to the sublevel of the Telos jedi academy is there? Has anybody tried removing all the blocking doors and seeing what there is to be seen?

PS: About the droid planet. There is nothing to do except fight until you reach the dead ends. You can get passed the FFs use the characters security skill.

For some reason it was impossible for me to open the magnetically sealed doors, but I got around it with a little logic. Warp 299tel takes you to the next section. Gotta love those

sado-masochist, power-crazed HK's

:D

Oh and about the droid planet

whats up with all the fishes? :confused:

from what I seen the force fields in the reactor level sould be deactivated using the consoles.

Actually I think the force fields are supposed to open for you, since they recognise HK-47 as a "friendly".

If you remember, the HK-50s make a comment about how their defenses were intended for a Jedi, not a droid of their own specifications.

I dont think so because there is a logic to the cutscenes, if they are played in any order they will end up being a little odd.

Besides the force fields sould not open to any HK unit since the HK-50 say the HK-51 units are not acting as they like and it would be a breach of security to allow HK units to come and go as they please.

The issue is cutscenes being odd if we dont follow a order to what triggers we activate.

Using the consoles to force players into trigger the cutscenes by the right order is the only way to make the cutscenes have sense, not having asking why HK-47 is going to arm himself and then comment that HK-47 is not a danger because he is obsolete.

And other thing, that part is not the factory itself but the reactor level of a military base, perhaps the consoles were designed to only be operated by droids.

Archived