Home

Who Cried when....? [SPOILERS]

Bobo

when you first see the ebon hawk with so much damage?

when you think T3-M4 is shot by HK-47 (who turns out to be a HK-50)

when T3 is shot AGAIN

When revan is missing?

When you find out that Carth is still $^%$%#$ Alive?

When you never see Bastilla

When G0-T0 kills the remote?

and the one upsetting thing for me...

When the ebon hawk falls down the valley to its death?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On most of those, I was more suprised than sad.

Originally posted by Bobo

When you never see Bastilla

Why are you so sure about that...? ;)

Now THAT was interesting. The biggest "wtf" moment for me. :eyeraise:

"I guess I've already passed the point of no return..."

lol yeah going through the portraits brought back memories from kotor. and to hear HK-47's Real voice, not an HK-50 but the real HK-47 say meatbag... ohhh it was as if i died.

but i think Bao-dur died. im kinda sad over that. cause he was a really cool party member. :(

I really liked the cutscene where

You return to the Dantooine Enclave, after its been rebuilt. Its shows the newly growing tree's in the garden, and the music is just so solemn it made me feel almost sad. Same music when you finish the game as LS and the Ebon hawke flies slowly towards the outer rim. That music just feels like a Hero that carries the wieght of the galaxy on his shoulders and trudges on because he has no choice. Makes me sad for them.

The Hawk didn't die. At least not for me. Although I personally, thought that it would have been appropriate for most/all of the party and the Hawk to die, given the darker nature of TSL. I was slightly disappointed to see the Hawk- if you want to kill it, kill it, but don't kill it then bring it back.

I feel sad when i speak to T3. :D That droid just sounds so sad, like many bad things happaned to him in these 5 years. He doesn't have that happny beeping he had in K1. :p

Dantooine also brings sadness into me. I had to go in K1, just to see how it looked before. The difference was great indeed.

K2 setting is much darker than in K1. It's certainly not for children, like K1 was. Darth Malak looks like an innocent baby compared to Nihilius and Sion :D even though they were too easy to defeat (but i already took care of that using Kotor tool).

Originally posted by KOTORManiac

Bastilla is in the

strange tunnel type thing in the Shyrack caves on Korriban. You will have to fight her.

Although that may just be a memory, that part confused me....

Thanks, I was in the cave but it wouldn't let me in all the way because I wasn't on the dark side enough... I'll have to replay and go back there full Dark Side next time :D

Originally posted by Drazin

I really liked the cutscene where

You return to the Dantooine Enclave, after its been rebuilt. Its shows the newly growing tree's in the garden, and the music is just so solemn it made me feel almost sad. Same music when you finish the game as LS and the Ebon hawke flies slowly towards the outer rim. That music just feels like a Hero that carries the wieght of the galaxy on his shoulders and trudges on because he has no choice. Makes me sad for them.

Hell yes, I literally got goosebumps and had butterflies in my stomach in those two sequences, the best music in the game IMO. Is that music called "dantooine theme" or something? Is it in the music menu when you finish the game?

when you first see the ebon hawk with so much damage?

Aye, emotional moment right from the start. Especially rolling into the garage for the first time.

(Poor Swoop Bike... We can only guess at its fate.)

When revan is missing?

Revan, Revan, wherefor art thou Revan?

When you find out that Carth is still $^%$%#$ Alive?

:(

Truly a shocking moment. Although not nearly as shocking as when it magically flies up to whisk you away at the end. That T3 unit is one heck of a guy. The Ebon Hawk was banged up and looked pretty darn unflyable before the cliff gave way. And yet still somebody, T3 seems the logical answer, gets it space-worthy again. I'd really like to see the explanation for that get tied up.

Dantooine. Nostalgia and saddness. Seeing the ruins of the Enclave, callous salvagers tramping through its hallowed halls.

As well as, "The building once belonged to a man named Matale, who disappeared with his family near the time of the Sith invasion.". Whatever became of Shen and Rhahasia, we must wonder.

Finally,

Just seeing that even after your heroic efforts to thwart Malak (Light Side, obviously), save the galaxy from the Sith, and even after Admiral Dodonna's and Master Vandar's inspiring speeches at the end... The Republic is still going down the drain.

Way to make a guy's efforts and existance feel pointless.

lol yeah.

i want suprised when Kreia betrays you at the end however, i didnt like her much anyway

if you notice, they changed T3's beeping from that Old Metallic chimes to R2-D2's beeping. first thing i noticed.

the end in the enclave, the music, yeah.

but the worst thing ever for me was....

The thought that HK-47 went down with the ebon hawk.

IMO the handmaiden looks a bit like a lesbian with that haircut. lol

but still, if she grew it out a bit, died it blonde or brown, i would want her to be my wife lol.

bastila, i just loved the way you could press her buttons lol

and according to HK-47 i found out the HK-50's do say "organics" instead of Meatbag.

Archived