Home

TSL Mods: Selectable Uthar and Bandon Head, HK-47 Part Bin

Shimaon

The link for the head mod was previously pointing at the KotOR I mod, it has now been fixed (Thanks Chainz!).

Two new releases:

http://gknetworks.net/kotor/

One adds a placeable in the Ebon Hawk storage compartment next to our favorite assassin droid. Within the placeable you'll find all of the parts needed to get HK-47 up and running.

The other adds a selectable Uthar and Bandon head for PCs at the character creation screen.

Originally posted by kampher

Ha Thats funny, I did the exact same mod with Uthar Just yesterday. Great minds think alike I guess ;)

Only Question I have is: I thought we werent allowed to port stuff over publicy. Cause if we can, I can release like 2 or 3 old PC's from kotor 1.

It's not ported. Uthar and Bandon are included in TSL. I don't even have KotOR I installed right now.

Thanks for the compliment about the site Chainz ^^

And yep, you really gotta whip up something...

Originally posted by Arkkonis

The Bandon-Uthar mods seem to mess up the appearance.2da. When you create a new character, the portraits are all white, (save for the two new ones) and one of the old faces is textureless. Also, the characters appear in the Kotor 1 beginning clothes instead of the Jedi clothes of Kotor 2.

Huh...

I just tried it out and everything works fine for me. Make sure you don't have a conflicting appearance.2da.

Thanks for the compliments everyone ^^.

Originally posted by Vatter

Question - Does Mandalore's mouth move and have facial expressions in your removed helmet mod? (I know this is a bit off topic, but it was on the website :D )

Yep, the mouth and face looks like it should. The only problem, so to speak, is his voice still kind of sounds like it's coming out of an intercom or something, but that's not really anything I can fix.

Hey Shimaon,

I think the appearance.2da's included in your Bandon/Uthar mod are from KotOR I!

When I went to merge them with your Mandalore mod (which is fine), there were far fewer lines than my original? I'll double-check just in case, but thought I might give you a 'heads' up ;)

::EDIT::

Then again, I believe the link pointing to your TSL head mod points to the KotOR mod. Both download links point to "KIHeadMod10.zip"

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

Hey Shimaon,

I think the appearance.2da's included in your Bandon/Uthar mod are from KotOR I!

When I went to merge them with your Mandalore mod (which is fine), there were far fewer lines than my original? I'll double-check just in case, but thought I might give you a 'heads' up ;)

::EDIT::

Then again, I believe the link pointing to your TSL head mod points to the KotOR mod. Both download links point to "KIHeadMod10.zip"

@$@!

No Wonder!

Thanks for the heads up Chainz, the link has been fixed, you were right.

FunSolo - I think HK-47 isn't in the Ebon Hawk at all in the Prologue, so no, sorry.

Okay so far I'm running into a problem with the HK parts bin mod. Do you have it located directly in front of HK? if so that might explain the problem as it would be conflicting with another mod that has been out for a week or so that places a compartment at hk's feet. Might I suggest writing a script to spawn the parts bin that is activated from the repair dialogue with HK that way it doesn't conflict with anything. That and it might be that the GIT file is not overriding in game.

Originally posted by Darkkender

Okay so far I'm running into a problem with the HK parts bin mod. Do you have it located directly in front of HK? if so that might explain the problem as it would be conflicting with another mod that has been out for a week or so that places a compartment at hk's feet. Might I suggest writing a script to spawn the parts bin that is activated from the repair dialogue with HK that way it doesn't conflict with anything. That and it might be that the GIT file is not overriding in game.

It is on the side of HK's room. I believe I have the mod you refer to and have had no conflict so far.

Archived