Home

Anyone Got It?

ZBomber

Originally posted by TK-8252

There's hardly any servers. Like six or seven. Playing MP first will give you a bad impression... oh well...

No danger of that, I've played the Demo first. ; )

There were 15 servers when I checked.

Originally posted by Kurgan

I finally got my copy less than an hour ago. Here's some scans:

Box front

Box back

Once I get it installed I'm going to have a dive into MP (like JA, the game's manual doesn't devote much space to it) and see what all the fuss (or lack thereof) was about, for myself... wish me luck!

There's a manual with the game? Awesome..I was just going to ask if there was one. I love reading manuals cover-to-cover like books :D Thanks for the scans, btw.

man i just finished the demo (decided to play with 'recommended' settings and it ran nice) and whoa. I love it. I want it. I'm not paying $50 for it. I'll have to wait for the $30 or for it to go classic. =\

oh well. An Empire Divided and Jump to Lightspeed keep me busy with the Expanded Star Wars Universe. :D

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

EDIT: To anyone who's played MP, is it possible/fun to play a 1-1 battle? Can it be clone vs. clone?

sure it is, just set up a server with only 2 slots, and make sure it's the deathmatch gametype, as team deathmatch forces trandos (red) VS commandos (blue).

@ kurgan ... no offense, but i had already answered that, and a little more 'in-depth' if you know what i mean. :p

Originally posted by adillon

sure it is, just set up a server with only 2 slots, and make sure it's the deathmatch gametype, as team deathmatch forces trandos (red) VS commandos (blue).

Archived