Home

KotOR: Destruction of the Galaxy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hojo decided it was time he finished resting "Heh, that guy would have been a powerful ally" he yawned and got to his feet "hmm, i dont recognise this part of the jungle...and theres a fire...and banners!" Hojo smiled widely "finally...i might be able to get out of here" he took a few steps towards the road leading up to the mandalorian camp and a couple of mandalorians turned off thier cloaking devices in front of him "hm? oh hi!" Hojo grinned. The mandalorian looked upon him with cold eyes, Hojo could see the eyes through the visor on his helmet "state your business with us!" Said the mandalorian guard, keeping his cold eyes on young Hojo "well, uh...um, I'm sorta stuck on this planet, I`ve been attacked by Cannoks and a strange humanoid type sentient, and I would really like to leave, or at least seek refuge here on the camp, even if i have to work for it!" The mandalorians cold gaze had left him "i think you`ve proved yourself good enough to mingle with us, surviving attacks from cannoks and that strange menace we have caught on our sensors now and then, it seem to be taking random cannoks here and there, it could be a threat, but, despite all of what i said, except for the proving yourself of course, you may go" Hojo quickly smiled and thanked the guard with a handshake, and ran laughing into the mandalorian camp.

Deccol saw the gaurds. He pulled out his disk and targeted all three of them. He actived his disk and threw it. Due to the computer lockon the disk killed all of the mandalorians.

Deccol quickly rushed down and took the bodys and ran into the trees. He skinned the mandlorains and tore out there skulls. He tied there bodies on a tree and jumped on a tree and cept jumping to the body of the tree.

He carried on watching the mandalorians

He thought to himself, as Ska turned down the offer to ally themselves with the Mandalorians, but it would be better for them to search for any remaining Sith at Korriban. Watching Ska run off the opposite direction, Krowlington did the same and he was heading back to his capsule, but he tripped over something in the greenery that consumed him, it was his equipment, he nearly forgot about it.. Krowlington slowly put every single peice of equipment on, the ground under the equipment was sunk due to the weight of the equipment. Last he put on the Celtic Mask, while turning on his heel he cloaked and begun running torwards the Landing Zone..

[Landing Zone]

With Krowlington now inside the capsule, the hatch slowly closed with a hiss, and after a few quiet seconds the capsule shot off into the sky anyone could see the capsule as it shot off into the sky, it was as loud as it had landed..

[Dxun's Orbit]

The metal missilelike space pod was just roaming freely in space, suddenly the Diablo uncloaked and flew directly infront of the capsule and with it's docking bay opened, the pod went inside to dock..

[Diablo Interior]

After departing his personal pod, Krowlington made his way into the Warroom. Walking up to the large table he pressed a couple of buttons and a hologram of Korriban came to life.. Krowlington grunted slightly at the world map. He then pressed another button and a red circle moved onto the map of Korriban and it stopped after moving up the map 3/4. Krowlington turned and walked off to his cryochamber for a short sleep..

On the Hologram's main controls the coordinates read 'Sith Academy'

Ska returned to his makeshift camp. Curiously, he smelled the distinctive scent of burning flesh. Looking around, he noticed about 3 burning carcasses of bomas in the 'lawn'. He didn't even have to get close to them to know what happened. Ska went inside his makeshift shelter and took what remained of his supplies and went over to a nearby cave. As he entered, he saw the shape of a moderately sized gunship. It was the Blade's Edge.

Ska- "Warm up your engines. We have work to do."

Blade- "As you wish. And I hope you didn't mind me taking care of some intruders earlier."

Ska- "Not in the least bit. Now lets just get ready to go."

With that, Ska loaded up the small amount of rations and supplies into the cargo container on Blade. Then, he crawled inside the droid towards the main cockpit. The cockpit was definately cramped: you had to be laying down the entire time, not matter where you were on the vessel. As he got in the pilot's position, Blade automatically latched him in. It was comfortable, but definately claustrophobic.

Ska went through the pre-flight checks and finally took off. Technically, Blade's Edge didn't even need a pilot, or any other crew for that matter. Ska had modified the gunship's computers so much that it was actually sentient, and could control itself. But Ska still preferred to fly Blade himself: it was just all the more fun for him.

As the Blade's Edge left the atmosphere of Dxun, Blade automatically calculated the coordinates for Korriban. After they were free from the gravity of both Onderon and Dxun, Blade flashed into hyperspace.

[Korriban]

Suddenly the ship took to the atmosphere of Korriban, and soon entered the planet, with a dull thump a gleaming missle fired from the belly of the Diablo. Like a gigantic bullet, it slammed into the ground. Punching a deep crater into the sand and skeletal remains inside the valley . At the bottom of the crater the shimmering steel projectile began to hum, anyone near the crater could hear the loud hiss of escaping gases. A hairline crack appeared on the smooth surface of the missile where there had been no joint before. more phospohorescent red gas vented into Dxun's atmosphere as the crack widened. The projectile finally opened. Suddenly, a savage howl of a beast was released. The Diablo went back to Korriban's orbit with the cloaking device now on, which the ship was on autopilot.

[The Crater]

Krowlington stepped out of his capsule, crushing a cracked skull under his massive weight and size. Ska was nowhere to be seen, but something else was, something that posed a threat. A Hssiss came rushing down the crater's slope. Krowlington got into a Martial Arts stance, with his strong hand torwards the back of his body, suddenly coming out of the Sith Gauntlet came his three foot wrist blades. The Hssiss came to striking distance, and Krowlington swiped down and he sunk the blades right into the head of it, not as deep as he planned and he payed the price. The Hssiss struck with its tail, and Krowlington took the hit to his head, it would of been fatal, if he didn't have the mask to protect him. The Mask now had a Battle Scar across the right eye of it. Krowlington fell back on his back and now was being mauled by the Hssiss. Krowlington suddenly felt the rage and true darkness of the Sith. Krowlington grabbed the Hssiss, by the throat, while getting up he rose it in the air and slammed it down on the ground crushing every single bone that felt impact. He then finished it off, by impaling it in the head with his wristblades.

[The Valley]

Noone was to be seen in the tainted darkness, so he decided to wait..

Blade exited hyperspace. In the distance was the silhouette of Korriban against the light of the star that it orbitted. Blade did a quick scan, revealing only a cloaked ship in orbit. There was nothing else around. It seemed as dead and lifeless as it always had been.

Ska, however, could feel the darkness eminating from the surface of the planet. There was much power here. Blade came in at a combat drop vector. They would be entering the atmosphere at full burn as they would if they were assaulting a ground target. Blade came in fast, the heat was tugging and burning at the shields. But these shields were designed for this sort of thing, so they hardly dropped at all. Ska checked the trajectory mapping to make sure they were landing at the Valley.

Blade came in fast, and fired its massive braking thrusters along with the engines in full reverse. It came to a sudden halt and dropped quickly, only firing a burst from the repulsor lifts to prevent the contact with the ground from being too severe. With a hiss, Blade began venting hot gases that had collected in its engines while it opened the hatch for Ska to get out.

As Ska got out of the cockpit and onto the ground of the Valley, Ska looked around with the Force. The valley was full of dark and unused energy. If any Sith Lords were here, they would be basking in the energy. Ska noticed Krowlington in the distance admiring a fresh kill. The predator still hunted, and perhaps that would be the kind of weapon he needed.

Feeling around, Ska could feel and recognize the energies from the tombs. Like the masters the energy had belonged to, these energies were unique. They held their own powers and strengths that could be exploited. Motioning towards Krowlington, Ska walked over to the tomb of Naga Sadow. There were two energies within the tomb: one was distinctly Sadow's. The other was one that Ska could not deturmine. It was intriguing: he had to know what it was.

In Krowlington's spare time as he waited for Ska to show, he had plucked every teeth inside the mouth of the Hssiss and he begun making a necklace. He barely had it on his neck, before he turned his head upward hearing Ska's ship, he zoomed in on the ship, numbers and unidentified symbols begun scrolling down his visional set, which this was only to give his specs. Watching Ska get out of his ship, Krowlington already begun to walk over to him, in a matter of seconds he would be next to Sca, who begun to walk torwards Naga's tomb. Krowlington heard of this Sith lord, he could feel the spirit of Naga, but then he could also feel someone elses, he wondered whom this could be? A Dark Lord? He'd hope it was, so maybe they could ressurect the Sith to it's true hatred..

Ska headed towards the entrance, but he realized that it was blocked with rubble. Feeling with the Force, Ska could feel where the entrance structure was critical, and what might cause it to collapse completely. He then felt several large pieces of rubble that didn't have an effect on the structure and wrapped them in energy. Ska then pulled them out of the way and headed towards the tomb's door. He felt inside of the door and realized that it had a strange locking mechanism on it. He felt for the perfect spot and moved the lock. The door opened.

Ska- "This is the tomb of Naga Sadow, one of the greatest Sith Lords that ever existed. But I feel something else within this tomb, something ancient. There is no life within this tomb, which makes me curious as to the identity of this second energy. Be careful: I do not know if the traps of this tomb are still active."

Ska went inside the tomb.

The Iridonian half-opened his eyes, his vision blurry. When he managed to focus his sight, he found himself sat up against the map terrain creator in the most uncomfortable position. Everyone was looking at him. "Well, can't say that looks very Jedi-ish..." Kurik half-sniggered. Berus rubbed his head and managed to stand up, just very uneasily. Fenn and Kurik managed to catch him before he ended up on his back. "The bounty hunters... they're here."

"We guessed, but last time you figured something out about the bounty hunters, you didn't pass out. There's something else, isn't there?" Fenn tried her best to sound sympathetic. She didn't do to badly from Berus' point of view.

"Yeah... I think someone's going through a tomb on Korriban... I'll bet they're gonna go through Tulak's and Marka's... Ajunta's, too."

"Yep. You've said that before, too. You aren't telling us something, Berus..." It was Kurik's turn to speak again.

"It's, er, complicated. Did any of you ever wondered why I'm called Berus *Pall*?" There were murmurs of 'No', and head shaking.

"Well, I'm, um, a descendant of Ajunta. I know, I'm Iridonian, but I am. I dunno how, but my parents explained it to me when I was a kid. That's why I was never really at ease with the Council or the Sith."

"Well, at least we know, now..." Fenn rolled her eyes. He got odd looks from Vrussk and Kurik, and B2 was quietly beeping and whirring to himself. He stumbled off to his quarters and sat on the bunk, rubbing his face with his hands, still dizzy. 'Well done, Berus, now no one trusts you...' he thought. Sometimes he hated himself. He kept looking at the doorway, slightly paranoid.

Deccol smiled as saw a main building in hte mandalorian camp. He thre 3 remote bombs at it. It pressed a botten on his wrist band and the bombs exploded nearly destroying it.

He let out a loud roar so. The roar echoed off the trees so it was impossable to know where the roar came from.

He cocked his head to the side as he watched Ska, from behind. 'What the hell is he doing?' he thought to himself, as he watched him move some rocks, and he kept working on the mechanism that appeared to be the lock, he begun to thought it was a waste of time, but he wasn't known for his patience and soon enough the door leaving into Naga's Tomb opened..He watched Ska enter.. Krowlington shrugged to himself, but before he begun to enter he turned on his heel and looked at the smoldering crater..

[Naga's Tomb]

Krowlington didn't bother to see where Ska was heading, instead Krowlington was looking at the figures aligning the wall which looked like gargoyles, and directly above them were heiroglyphics..Krowlington begun reading, he knew the language. He was blessed with being a Sith. Krowlington moved to the next heiroglyphic and the tile he stepped on sunk..

It was a trap! Krowlington snarled some as he unsheathed his saber and in a eloquent way he severed the blade from the wall that came out do the trap, the blade clattered to the floor, as Krowlington decided it was most important to just to follow the objective, before he even had his saber, back in its sheath, the floor beneath him opened and Krowlington fell through. As quickly as it opened it closed. Krowlington looked up after landing in a crouched position to avoid getting his legs broke, with rage he jumped right back up and started flailing his massive fists against the trapdoor. The blows he was deleivering would of killed the Hssiss that he was fighting earlier, but the trapdoor didn't even have a dent.

He muttered to himself as he'd have to find another way out. He walked down the corridor where sith statues and heiroglyphics alligned the walls, but he didn't bother looking at them, oddly enough there was an opening at the end of the hall way, and it lead to a very large room..

Krowlington entered the room looking around it. He was amazed, by everything on the walls, but what intrigued him the most is what was before him..

Naga Sadow's Spirit.

Her face painted with the blood of a Boma, Vaash could hardly prevent herself from giggling. After calming down, she looked at the two droids who were staring intently at a crude structure, covered in jungle plants. "What, what is that?"

"...T9, can you... repair this for us?" SA muttered, as T9 whirred in reply. The little assassin immediately began working, and was actually done in a short while.

"Whirr... doo-dee-bwah!"

"So... this... thing, just needed a bit of dusting and activating? That's it? Oh and, I almost forgot, SA, what about the ship?!" Vaash said.

SA ignored her and inserted a number of small orbs into the structure. "What are those?"

"Special miniature droids created to automatically repair the machine they are in. I inserted some inside your ship before we left it, and it should be repaired... soon. And this is, a Basilisk War Droid! The Mandalorians' version of the starfighter. And like all Mandalorian technology, it is superior to the Republic counterpart."

Vaash nodded. "So, what now..."

"Now, we ride."

===

With T9 inside the war droid, constantly helping repair it and upgrading it; SA as a pilot, and Vaash as a passenger, the three rode down towards the targets. They spotted the Meerkat and noticed the crew, as well as the Jedi, just outside it.

Berus and company looked up at the machine, as it rained hell upon their ship. After dealing a fair amount of damage, the three assassins were attacked by the Mandalorians and the Jedi. Swiftly dodging gunfire, T9 finished installing a new weapon into the war droid, and fired off the cannon, heavily injuring two mandalorians and leaving a smoking crater in the Meerkat.

Vaash looked down and stared at the Echani. She leaped off the war droid, much to the Assassin droid's dismay, and force blasted away all the Mandalorians around the Jedi, knocking them out. Vaash struck Fenn at lightning speed, however, Fenn parried each strike with her bronze sabers and struck easily as quickly. The two's skills were evenly matched, and Vaash's master dueling abilities counteracted with Fenn's expert dualing abiltiies. (:p Dueling and dualing)

"Can you handle piloting the war droid on your own, T9?" SA got his answer with a simple beep, and he looked down at the Iridonian Jedi, who leapt towards his ally. SA leaped off as the droid speeded past, and collided with Berus, and unleashed his vibroblade, stabbing the Jedi in the shoulder. The Jedi threw off SA and they both crashed to the floor. Despite the pain of the crash, the Jedi got up as quickly as SA, who quickly camouflaged himself. He was completely camouflaged, matching the surroundings perfectly. He minimized all of his bodily noises, making him almost absolutely silent. Changing his body temperature to match the surrounding temperatures, he flourished his rifle. It would be impossible for the Jedi to detect him, as his heat matched completely with the surroundings, the force couldn't detect droids, and he made so little noise, that only a Sullustan could hear him, and still it was just barely.

He began firing, changing his position and moving about, so as to not be detected. Unfortunately for the droid, this Jedi was strong, and was able to deflect and dodge every blaster shot. This would take a long time. But as long as Vaash defeated the Echani, and T9 kept a barrier around the fighting so that the Mandalorians couldn't enter, they were fine.

Ska felt Krowlington fall through the trap. Feeling downwards, Ska could feel another corridor directly beneath him. Feeling along the corridor into a larger chamber was where Sadow's energy resided. Ska felt the energy: it was very powerful. Hmm, perhaps....

Ska felt for Krowlington's energy and found it. Ska put part of his energy into Krowlingon's energy. His energy could now act as a voice.

Ska- (through the Force)"Krowlington, ahead of you is the energy of Naga Sadow. It has long since become untamed and almost random. However, in that room it waits. Remember, the Force has many energies associated with it, and like all energies, this one can be absorbed. But you will have to tame it and control it first. Be wary, apprentice. This energy has yet the power to destroy you."

With that, Ska waited for the results of the coming confrontation.

He was awestrucked, but his trance he was put in from Sadow, was stopped when Ska talked to him telepathically. Hearing every word then hearing that it was untamed, and it was possible to absorb Sadow's energy. Such power would lead to great things for the Sith, but the last word made him wonder if this power was really worth it..

He soon decided after thinking for only a minute..

"This energy needs a master.."

He stepped forward and was so close to it, he could touch it, but instead of doing that he begun to use a technique he had learned for times like these. He begun, to take Sadow's energy in slowly, but he sped it up to where he was on his knees from the power that overwhelmed him.

He soon rose and spoke with a dark and cruel tone..

"My Master where must i go?"

Ska felt the energy being absorbed. Excellent, his apprentice was learning quickly. Now he just needed to manipulate a few things...

Ska- "Excellent apprentice. Now, take the energy you've absorbed. Focus on it with all of your malice and rage. Form it into a weapon of almost uncontrollable fury. Then, intensify it until it seems that the rage will rip you apart from the inside. Let it consume you."

Feeling around the chamber, Ska felt two doors in it. Ska opened them, and behind them were two almost half-dead men. The flesh seemed to be literally falling off their bones. They eminated with darkside energy.

Ska- "Now kill them with your newfound power."

He watched the two doors at the end of the chamber open and seeing the half- dead men, and hearing what his master ordered, he flailed his head back and let out a massive predatory roar, while this was happening a purple coloured lightning erupted from his chest, and the two corpses were turned to ashes.

Surprisingly enough, one of the half-dead's head was still in favorable condition and it rolled it's way over to Krowlington, and Krowlington rose his foot and crushed the head into bits. One of the eye's shot out from the half-dead men and hit the opposite wall.

He spoke with hatred and cruelty.

"The extinction of the Jedi is among us!"

Ska smiled wickedly to himself. Although the manifestations he had just created for Krowlington were no match for his newfound power, they still did their job.

Ska- "Good. Now feel outwards for the other energy. You will have to travel your own path through this tomb. I will meet you at the source of the other energy."

Ska headed down into the tomb, heading for the source of the energy. As he opened a door ahead of him, he noticed a large river of acid flowing ahead of him. Suddenly, Ska felt a small amount of energy at his feet. Kneeling down, a pile of bones and a tattered uniform layed next to him. The nametag was still visible, and it read 'Wynn'. No doubt it belonged to a Sith teacher of some kind, but it just didn't have any energy left in it to be useful.

Ska got up and began to feel the currents of the Force within the tomb just ahead of him. They seemed to be moving in a certain direction, away from the direction he wanted to go. He wasn't a guardian, but he knew the technique of jumping with the Force, so it was still possible. Ska backed up a bit and began to gather energy in his knees and ankles. He ran forward, and at the last second, Ska released the energy. Ska soared above the acid pool and landed several meters past the pool.

Ska had landed just fine, and headed for the entrance of a room. Feeling ahead, Ska could literally see the energy eminating from a certain object. It was much clearer now, and it looked like some sort of machinery. Ska opened the door and stepped inside. He studied the object. It didn't look like anything he had seen before. Stepping forward, it suddenly began to open and expand.

Ska could feel the energy increasing as it expanded. Suddenly, a glowing object came out in the center. It was spherical is shape, and it began to glow. Suddenly, it seemed to explode outwards into a large hologram. It was a map of the Galaxy. Ska recognized several planets right off, but there were a few that he could not recognize. Feeling the energy, Ska could almost see a certain interface of some kind. It was a computer, and it was waiting for his input.

Name:Zarlak

Sex: Male

Alignment: Neutral

Side: none

Species: Yautja (Predator)

Ship: none

Equipment:The predator equipment and weapons

(my other charcters are no more)

Zarlak had woken from many years sleeping. Something activated from he aweakening. He looked around, he looked for his mask. He was in some sort of tomb. He picked up hids mask witch was under his feet and put it on.

He heard Skas footsteps and let out a roar witch echoed around the tomb. He switched on his clock and began walking to where he heard the footsteps

Ska continued studying the interface. He felt it with the Force, but it was in a very unusual format. It did have a droid-like intelligence about it. Then, he felt part of the energy decending on him. It was studying him. Finally, the interface became recognizeable, albeit unintelligible. Connecting with it, the interface seemed to be fairly simple. Apparently, it operated on the interpretation of body movements.

Finally, the interface seemed to make sense. By controlling certain muscles without moving, Ska could control the machine.

Computer- "Interface complete. Star Map 00003 is now ready for use. How may I assist you?"

Ska was puzzled. At first, it seemed that he could control it only through body motions, but now it seemed to have a voice recognition to it as well. Then he realized what was going on: the computer only responded to Force Adepts. By attempting to access the interface through the Force, he had must have gotten the Star Map to activate.

Ska- "Hmm, please transfer all Star Map coordinate data to my datapad."

Computer- "One moment... Access denied. Only military officers and preists are allowed to transfer Star Map data to another media device."

Ska- "Then who all has access to the Star Map?"

Computer- "One moment.... Data corrupted. Extrapolating... One moment.... Preparing list... Current access is for Force Users only. Other information reguarding access is corrupted. I can attempt to repair the data, but it will take approximately 12 hours to complete. Should I continue?"

Ska- "No. Can you explain the coordinates on the Star Map in the Beta 034 sector? I don't recognize them."

Computer- "One moment... Access Denied. Only military officers and preists are allowed access to specific details of the coordinates. From the current symbols and labels of the coordinates, you should be able to recieve a basic idea of their meaning. Do you require an explanation of the symbols?"

Ska- "No. Can you tell me the current levels of access to this Star Map?"

Computer- "One moment... Current access levels are Basic, Military Officers, Priests, and Builder Access. Your current level is Basic. Do require a change in access level?"

Ska- "Yes."

Computer- "One moment... Error encountered. You now have Builder Access. No authorization is now required for any data that this Star Map unit contains. You have full access."

Ska- "Very well. Now can you transfer all coordinated data to my datapad with details on each coordinate?"

Computer- "One moment... Download of data commencing... Approximate time remaining: 1 hour. Please wait for completion, although you can cancel at any time."

The Star Map had connected remotely to his datapad without a physical connection of some sort. Ska simply set the datapad on the ground near the Star Map and sat down. The darkside was very powerful in this place, and Ska began to focus on it. Its energy was thick and waiting to be harvested. So Ska pulled it into himself and meditated on its power.

Zarlak switched on his cloacking feild. He then heard Ska and the computer. Zarlak recored parts of the conversation.

"please transfer all Star Map coordinate data to my datapad" zarlak played so that Ska can hear it

Krowlington Onasi looked around Sadow's chamber for an exit, but it was nearly impossible to find what he needed, so he just randomly moved around.-click-. He suddenly stopped and looked down his foot had landed on yet another trap, except this time it wasn't a trap. A hairline crack appeared in the wall behind him, and it soon opened revealing a hidden door, Krowlington whirled around while grabbing his Mandalorian Rifle that was modified to his personal needs. He aimed into the newly revealed room, but nothing came out so he moved on into it with hesitation.

The room was as dark as the last but, he could see a large podium etched with Sith markings. Krowlington didn't bother to read, because his eyes were glued on the chest that rested upon the podium, Krowlington made his way slowly over to it, and before he knew it he was looking down upon it, with the flick of his wrist the chest opened...

Inside was the curved hilt of an lightsaber etched with Sith markings. With the power of force push he made the Hilt jump into his hand, without the slightest grunt. Feeling it's smooth surface. He ignited it..

The blade of the lightsaber was odd too odd weapons.php [The third one closest to the top on the left is what it looks like]

The red crystal danced off his shining armor, as he whirled it in his hand and slicing at the air ahead of him.

With the newly found Sith Lightsaber on his waist, he made his way into another room..Only to find himself staring at the back of another Yautja,which he could see only in his thermal vision. Ska had his back turned to the Yautja, whom seemed to be messing with an ancient computer. Krowlington had a rather agressive personality when it came to combat...

He pulled his right arm back and swung at the back of the Yautja, before him, and while he was following through with his roundhouse type punch, the wrist blade gauntlets came out to their full extent. If his attack was to connect, then Zarlak would have two long cuts from his shoulder all the way to the hip bone..

Archived