Home

Can you kill your team members?(spoilers)

starmark2k

Can you kill any of your team members in KotOR:TSL as there are some members i would really like to stik my saber... I hate that Disciple and that smart ass zabrak when playing dark side. So can you kill them or anyone else when playing Darkside.

I know you kill kreia at the end for obvious reasons.

You can ask Visas to sacrifice herself when you battle Nihilus. Just make sure she is equipped with a lightsaber or melee weapon and that she wears only clothes and no armor or Jedi robes and the dialogue option will open. She will hara-kiri...

of course, you gain DS points...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Darth333

You can ask Visas to sacrifice herself when you battle Nihilus. Just make sure she is equipped with a lightsaber or melee weapon and that she wears only clothes and no armor or Jedi robes and the dialogue option will open. She will hara-kiri...

of course, you gain DS points...:rolleyes:

Can you still get the

Nihilus Mask if you have Visas sacrifice herself? The last time I played through, I had Visas go and take the mask from him and bring it back to me.

Kind of a bummer in my opinion, because...

Characters I would love to "get rid of" :D are...

1: Kreia (I know that

happens later on but man she is sooo annoying! :(

2: G0-To For 2 reasons... 1 he sounds like a broken record player :p 2, he is like a spoiled floating brat "wht have you brought me?" I just wanted to strangle that little. *&%$... :fett:

i accidentally killed handmaiden yesterday.

spoiler:

when you start training with her on ebon hawk, try talking to her just before the battle begins. When she gets to you, she says something like "this is no time to speak" and then starts walking back. now quickly attack her and kill her

i don't know why someone would want to kill her tho

Originally posted by The_Maker

2: G0-To For 2 reasons... 1 he sounds like a broken record player :p 2, he is like a spoiled floating brat "wht have you brought me?"

That spoiled little, mutha!! Wanting nothing for himself but to stabilize and save the galaxy! The nerve! The egocentric! The selfcentered! The greed!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tuplis

i accidentally killed handmaiden yesterday.

Yep, that's an unfortunate glitch. And when you try to choose her during the character selection screen, her portrait says, "I am broken, so very broken"(something to that effect).

I belive I said this before, but:

Where, or where is the beloved BG2 interaction?

you don't like that pesant, that town crier, the guy that givesyou the quest or one of your party members?

Pull out your sword and whack him!

Chop! you could kill everyone (and live with the consequences)

Archived