Home

FlagShip Studios announces fist game: Hellgate:London

Nalukai

For those of you how played the diablo series- Bill Roper ( the creator of warcraft starcraft and diablo) and his entire programming team left blizzard last year (yay) to form their own studio known as flagship.. They have finally announced their first upcoming game due to be released in 2006 called hellgate:london.

This game is a cross between the first person shooting system of the new 3d engine games and the skill/stat/item system as Diablo.

It will feature a vast singleplayer worl plus a 16 or 32 multiplayer coop mode and possibly deathmatch the article can be found in this forum:

http://fs.kokeeno.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=751&highlight=#751

meh copywrite bs.....

anyway it lokos kinda like doom 3 with the monsters and the weapons were ultra uber and it has the inventory screen like diablo- full customization i dunno if it has third person option or not but these shots were all of the first. 5 character classes i believe and you level and aquire items like u normally would but with doom 3 interface.. ill peep out for another site that mioght have them up somewhere

edit: the unofficial sites have flagship art and fan art on what is believed to be form this game with the pics i saw from the game itself i see some resemblence

http://flagshipstudios.org/artwork/

Originally posted by Arreat

I don't want to go off-topic or anything but could anyone tell me if its possible to trade in PC games at EB? Sorry for going off-topic but I didn't want to create a new thread just for one tiny question.

nope....

Originally posted by Sabretooth

HA! Whatever it is, it can NEVER beat the awesomeness of the Deus Ex series, HA, NEVER!!!!!!!

Be nice if any games these days even tried to LIVE UP TO the awesomeness of the first Deus Ex. KOTOR is the closest.

I'm playing through Invisible War now and its alright, but just not as cool. Vampire: Bloodlines seemed promising, but they made it a combat fest-with badly balanced weapons.

sigh.

hell yeah nothing can beat original Deus Ex. btw....off topic deus ex question:

how do i get past the first part of hong kong? i dunno how to open that door, i've released the gas and killed all the guards, but i can't find a way to open the hangar to allow the helicopter to take off..

Archived