Home

Ideas for a sequel? *might be spoilers*

Commando_Iblis

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the guy who's on the website is named jeff... if that helps any. but what about ideas for the game?!?! what happened to the vehicles idea? why not flying vehicles...cause personally, i think they'd be sweet. and anti-vehicle turrets would make a good counter as well..

i am back from my holiday in scotland

the guy who's on the website is named jeff... if that helps any. but what about ideas for the game?!?! what happened to the vehicles idea? why not flying vehicles...cause personally, i think they'd be sweet. and anti-vehicle turrets would make a good counter as well..

they are very nice ideas what do you think of mine

and i know his name i just what to know if you know him

in Darth Vader (the book) it implied that some of the clones did not know what order 66 was and only followed the command from higher clone commanders. What if they made a sequel where you were Delta or another squad who somehow missed order 66 and fought for the jedi and the republic against the rising empire? That would be so much fun.

in Darth Vader (the book) it implied that some of the clones did not know what order 66 was and only followed the command from higher clone commanders. What if they made a sequel where you were Delta or another squad who somehow missed order 66 and fought for the jedi and the republic against the rising empire? That would be so much fun.

The books are full of ****, and they make **** up just to sell books, not to expand on the story. They shouldn't be considered canon. It's very clear that each and every clone was programmed to know certain emergency protocols like Order 66. Why would clones EVER fight against their own brothers, and with the Jedi that they never really trusted to begin with?

Doesn't make sense, sorry, no matter how fun you may think it would be. Play another game if you want to fight against the Empire. There are plenty to choose from.

The books are full of ****, and they make **** up just to sell books, not to expand on the story. They shouldn't be considered canon. It's very clear that each and every clone was programmed to know certain emergency protocols like Order 66. Why would clones EVER fight against their own brothers, and with the Jedi that they never really trusted to begin with?

Doesn't make sense, sorry, no matter how fun you may think it would be. Play another game if you want to fight against the Empire. There are plenty to choose from.

All material has to go through lucasarts, so anything bearing the title Star Wars is a complete part of the story. Besides the commando units, and especially ARC's, have a little bit of independence, the ARC's frequently disobeyed their commands based on what they thought was right

All material has to go through lucasarts, so anything bearing the title Star Wars is a complete part of the story. Besides the commando units, and especially ARC's, have a little bit of independence, the ARC's frequently disobeyed their commands based on what they thought was right

ARC's have no genetic modifications besides growth acceleration. That's why they were frequently disobedient. The commandos have the exact same genetic modifications as the basic clones.

Where have you got that from? In the books it is said that the Commandos genetic makeup is most similar to the Nulls, not even the ARC's, let alone basic troopers.

Here's a quote from the Wookieepedia article on Clone Commandos:

The Kaminoans believed the Alpha ARCs would be just as rogue as the "failed" Null-class ARC troopers, so they proposed another idea. They requested a battalion of elite commandos be created from the regular clone trooper genome template. These clones would be just as loyal and obedient, with the same docility and independence, as their more common brethren.

( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_commando )

And here's from StarWars.com:

The Kaminoans encountered a great deal of difficulty with the independent and hard-to-command ARC troopers. Eventually the experimental soldiers were relegated to stasis fields and work was begun on a new type of warrior: the clone commando.

Veering away from rogue clone individuals, the Kaminoans took as their example the fiercely efficient hunting pods of the native aiwha. Candidates were plucked from the regular clone batch, and segregated into groups of four.

( http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/clonecommando/index.html )

I did, in fact, read that article shortly after posting so fair enough, yet another discrepancy. But it would be nice to see where the writer of the wiki article actually got that fact from.

You have to take into account that if you consider commandos and troopers having the same genetics canon, then the "****" from the books about the commando team who disobeyed order 66 is also canon.

Archived